CURRENT HYB RETA 10mg Blue Caps - DO NOT USE

LabRatBarbie

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Pensacola FL
CURRENT HYB RETA 10mg Blue Caps - DO NOT USE

A warning has gone out across the whole peptide community regarding a possibly toxic batch of Retatrutide. These peptides, supplied by HYB, are said to have put two peptide researchers in the Emergency Room. DO NOT INJECT HYB 10mg RETATRUTIDE!

After using the current HYB Reta(R10) kits, two people have been hospitalized. Each had injected their usual dose (1mg and 2mg respectively), which they had been stable on since June/July.

Testing of these Blue Cap R-10 peptides returned zero Reta result. Further testing is now underway to find out what they actually contain.
 
Is this a fresh case, or the pair who ended up in hospital last year once it emerged it wasn't Reta? Sounds like the same story.
 
Chili777 said:

Is this a fresh case, or the pair who ended up in hospital last year once it emerged it wasn't Reta? Sounds like the same story.
From what I can tell, this is the same situation that happened last year. After coming across this, I did some digging and found mention on meso regarding that vendor, plus there was discussion here on this forum pointing to it being an old matter
 
RicFlair said:

Chili777 said:

Is this a fresh case, or the pair who ended up in hospital last year once it emerged it wasn't Reta? Sounds like the same story.
From what I can tell, this is the same situation that happened last year. After coming across this, I did some digging and found mention on meso regarding that vendor, plus there was discussion here on this forum pointing to it being an old matter
I'm on the same page as you. This first got called out back in November of last year. It was real at that point, so my hope is that the same thing hasn't happened a second time.
 
Chili777 said:

RicFlair said:

Chili777 said:

Is this a fresh case, or the pair who ended up in hospital last year once it emerged it wasn't Reta? Sounds like the same story.
From what I can tell, this is the same situation that happened last year. After coming across this, I did some digging and found mention on meso regarding that vendor, plus there was discussion here on this forum pointing to it being an old matter
I'm on the same page as you. This first got called out back in November of last year. It was real at that point, so my hope is that the same thing hasn't happened a second time.
Even so, once a vendor has an incident like this, I don't think they can recover. If it occurs one time, there's no guarantee it won't occur again. Trust is gone right away.
 
I came across this in a different group I belong to, and the post mentioned they'd share an update once they got more details. Since that was everything available, I assumed it was recent. Sorry if it's actually old—I wasn't trying to alarm anyone.
 
LabRatBarbie said:

I came across this in a different group I belong to, and the post mentioned they'd share an update once they got more details. Since that was everything available, I assumed it was recent. Sorry if it's actually old—I wasn't trying to alarm anyone.
It's all good. Hard to know nowadays. We'll find out what comes of it.
 
Identical. Not a single word changed.

Below is what they'll share once additional details come in:

"Person 1: serious reaction at roughly ~45 minutes

Person 2: serious reaction at 2-3 hours

Signs:

• Intense vomiting

• Elevated fever

• Profound nausea

• Intense abdominal pain

• Redness/inflammation at the injection site

• Has not been able to eat or drink properly for nearly 4 days at this point.

Both needed ER trips, IV fluids, and prolonged observation. The female was held overnight.

These are seasoned users who merely mixed up a fresh kit since SSA is no longer around. This is NOT typical side effects and NOT a mistake by the user.

HYB are sourcing straight from the factory and evidently skipped testing on this batch. This is the same supply everyone has been getting lately.

DO NOT USE THE CURRENT HYB R10 RETA KITS.

If you've already injected from a new kit and something feels wrong - get medical help right away. This reaction comes on quickly and hits hard.

Not every HYB product is impacted - this warning applies only to the current Retatrutide 10mg kits (the ones that put two people in the hospital).

Please spread this warning far and wide. Nobody else should have to endure this."
 
If you're curious about the backstory, the original thread is here:




⚠️SAFETY WARNING!⚠️ - Yura / HYB RETA blue caps (R10)



The following was copied and pasted from a different server - these aren't my words and it isn't my information. “⚠️ COMMUNITY WARNING - HYB RETA blue caps (R10) ⚠️ Testing showed zero reta result. They are now being tested on what exactly they contain. Two people have been hospitalized after using the...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Chili777 said:

RicFlair said:

Chili777 said:

Is this a fresh case, or the pair who ended up in hospital last year once it emerged it wasn't Reta? Sounds like the same story.
From what I can tell, this is the same situation that happened last year. After coming across this, I did some digging and found mention on meso regarding that vendor, plus there was discussion here on this forum pointing to it being an old matter
I'm on the same page as you. This first got called out back in November of last year. It was real at that point, so my hope is that the same thing hasn't happened a second time.

.

LabRatBarbie said:

I came across this in a different group I belong to, and the post mentioned they'd share an update once they got more details. Since that was everything available, I assumed it was recent. Sorry if it's actually old—I wasn't trying to alarm anyone.
You're all good besty — though Nana's vodka days are done......
 
Back
Top