Crypto Winter - Investment Thread

Cdub100

Explorer
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Anyone treating Crypto as an investment may find this thread useful — it's where I'll jot down my thinking. Note: This is NOT fincacial advice. I am NOT your advisor. I'm just a guy on the internet investing in fake internet money. Should you buy Crypto, the risk is entirely yours.

NOTE - Bitcoin, ETH, SOL and ADA are what I mainly trade. Meme coins get a little play but not much. And please don't be asking me what I think about Elon Doge to the moon and stars coin I don't track stuff.

************************************************

An interesting moment for crypto, right now. IMO crypto winter has arrived. The 4 year cycle is something I believe in. This is when crypto drops in price against USD. My expectation is more downside into July. On the charts, Bitcoin could go as low as $67k. ALT coins keep falling, 70-90%

Past 3 months I've been Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) out of crypto. ALT coins are gone entirely, with a little more BTC left to sell. I am NOT selling all of my Bitcoin keeping about 30% of my OG stack.

Once Bitcoin crosses the 200-day Moving Average, aggressive buying resumes on my end. If crypto is on your mind, this isn't the moment to go all in. PErsonally I am waiting but if you have to get in I would recomend you DCA in weekly.

That's my two cents....

The opposing camp, meanwhile, calls the four year cycle broken, arguing we're in an extended cycle thanks to several factors — institutional buying above all. Crypto gets its blow off top NLT Q2 of this year, they reckon.

I simply don't see it, and the charts keep telling me the 4 year cycle remains strong.
 
Back
Top