Crypto.com prying into my transactions

Rolltide61

Explorer
Joined
Oct 7, 2025
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
This morning I was moving some Sol over to my Exodus wallet. The transfer got held up and I was hit with a bunch of questions, things like [[Q1]] and [[Q2]]. One of the prompts gave me a list of reasons to pick from, so I went with [[Q3]], and every time they still demanded I explain further. Eventually I managed to get through the whole thing without handing over any info and the transfer went through.

What's the deal here? If they're trying to push people toward using their wallet, this is a terrible approach.
 
This is exactly why you should NEVER park your crypto somewhere you don't control.

Screw these guys.
 
Chances are this is only market research on their end. They're likely trying to figure out ways to capture a bigger portion of your holdings on their app, since that number matters for their business goals. And honestly, you're free to give them false answers—it's not as if they have any authority to enforce anything.
 
Same thing happened on my end. Annoying as f—k. But what can you do? No way around their process. Mine got sorted out in the end though.
 
Back
Top