CariocaLeftSeoul
Explorer
I just give in to whatever craving hits and don't beat myself up over it. What changes is the quantity: a few spoons of ice cream and I'm done, rather than ploughing through the entire pint. If the kids ask for McD's, I struggle to finish a double cheeseburger plus a few fries and that's me finished — no demolishing the full portion of fries and the extra burger from the deal (the one where the second is $1). A small handful of chips is enough; the bag survives. Same pattern across the board. I refuse to judge myself for it. Plenty of years went by where I treated giving in to a craving as a personal failure, and I'm past that now. With GLP-1's, when a craving does show up (maybe once every week or two?), I can satisfy it and then stop at a portion size that won't leave me feeling rotten afterwards.