Could KLOW stave off surgery?

JFinHK

Explorer
Joined
Jan 26, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
Hiiii, fair warning this might be TMI. Sorry in advance. 😛

Question is whether KLOW could help or heal haemorrhoids — not post-surgery, more a case of dodging the surgery entirely. Mine are internal only, barely an issue, just a bit of minor bleeding every 2-3 years. No pain either.
 
Same here, I'd like to know. Sorry for your loss! Next to prions, hemorrhoids are honestly my worst fear. Finding mine made me faint outright (26 year old bloke, never fainted in my life before LOL).

Mine hardly troubles me at all. Heavy stimulant abuse has left me with heart problems, plus a dead patch of lung tissue from an embolism I picked up not long after my second Pfizer shot in 2020.

BPC/TB appeals to me for that, so tag me in if anything interesting turns up! KPV looks very promising too. GHK I won't write off, but injecting it gives me pause while I'm still young and have no major skin issues. My own preference would be topical GHK if it came to it, mixing in KPV/wolverine only as needed.

No human studies exist for injected GHK.
 
Back
Top