Could a "Guinea Pigs" sticky work for batch reports?

FartfulCodger

Explorer
Joined
Feb 3, 2026
Messages
325
Reaction score
1
Location
Florida, USA
A sticky topic named "Guinea Pigs", or something along those lines, would be a nice addition. People would use it to report their experience with a specific batch of product from a particular vendor. The posts would read roughly like:

"I received an order of T20 from Long Duck at LDD Peptides yesterday. Batch #3548 with a red cap. I pinned 12mg yesterday and I'm feeling fine 24 hours later. No ill effects, and appetite suppression working as expected."

For anyone who bought that same batch, this adds a layer of comfort the COAs cannot provide. It would turn genuinely useful once a lot of people pitched in.

Whether somebody got sick, tired, etc. would get posted as well.

Is anything along these lines already running?
 
FartfulCodger said:

A sticky topic named "Guinea Pigs", or something along those lines, would be a nice addition. People would use it to report their experience with a specific batch of product from a particular vendor. The posts would read roughly like:

"I received an order of T20 from Long Duck at LDD Peptides yesterday. Batch #3548 with a red cap. I pinned 12mg yesterday and I'm feeling fine 24 hours later. No ill effects, and appetite suppression working as expected."

For anyone who bought that same batch, this adds a layer of comfort the COAs cannot provide. It would turn genuinely useful once a lot of people pitched in.

Whether somebody got sick, tired, etc. would get posted as well.

Is anything along these lines already running?
That is honestly a brilliant idea. All the more so given how many members come here precisely for accounts of what others went through.
 
FartfulCodger said:

A sticky topic named "Guinea Pigs", or something along those lines, would be a nice addition. People would use it to report their experience with a specific batch of product from a particular vendor. The posts would read roughly like:

"I received an order of T20 from Long Duck at LDD Peptides yesterday. Batch #3548 with a red cap. I pinned 12mg yesterday and I'm feeling fine 24 hours later. No ill effects, and appetite suppression working as expected."

For anyone who bought that same batch, this adds a layer of comfort the COAs cannot provide. It would turn genuinely useful once a lot of people pitched in.

Whether somebody got sick, tired, etc. would get posted as well.

Is anything along these lines already running?
Honestly, I love this idea! Community comments carry most of the weight when I vet a vendor, since how available COAs are swings so widely. It goes like this: I settle on a product, then dig through vendors hunting for a COA that matches the bottle size I'm after. Plenty have certs on, say, T30 and R20, yet nothing for T60 or Cagri. Vendors only wanting to fund certs for their best sellers is understandable, which leaves me on a “pin and pray” method.

A thread in that spirit would definitely get contributions from me, and in my role as a buyer I can picture it turning into a resource I reach for first
 
797aaae1812caad30904702201f315a55431d2ef5e2bb0d992504adead5159aa.gif
 
Count a guinea pig among you. If there's a batch worth mentioning, I usually just write a post describing it.
 
Back
Top