Could a Common ED Pill Help Keep Cancer From Spreading?

sfkid

Explorer
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
San Fran - US of A
Plenty of folks in the biohacking and bodybuilding world already run PDE5 inhibitors off-label (cialis mostly, on account of that longer half-life) to get bigger workout pumps and lower blood pressure.... and now it seem there might be even more benefits..

Who would have guessed a 🍆 pill could potentially do so much good.

Viagra’s Active Ingredient May Also Help Stop Cancer From Spreading

And I had no idea until now that cials/viagra gets prescribed off label to women for PAH and for sexual arousal dysfunction 🤷‍♂️ - (for women)
 
Sounds like the whole phosphodiesterase-5 family may be able to pull this off. If that holds, then Cialis (Tadalafil) wins out in my book, since it's longer half-life gives it the edge. Only a week ago did I start reading up on what Cialis can do for you. That was news to me. A miracle drug on par with Reta is the impression the data give. Lower blood pressure, better exercise capacity, dementia prevention, prostate help... and it keeps going. Last week I began a small daily dose.
 
Shaqdiesel said:

My understanding is that Viagra was meant to treat heart related issues at first. Turns out the side effects it produced were better suited to another job entirely.
The gym crowd takes it for workout pumps as well. Hasn't done a lot for me though.
 
lastresort said:

Shaqdiesel said:

My understanding is that Viagra was meant to treat heart related issues at first. Turns out the side effects it produced were better suited to another job entirely.
The gym crowd takes it for workout pumps as well. Hasn't done a lot for me though.
Which dose did you go with?
 
sfkid said:

Plenty of folks in the biohacking and bodybuilding world already run PDE5 inhibitors off-label (cialis mostly, on account of that longer half-life) to get bigger workout pumps and lower blood pressure.... and now it seem there might be even more benefits..

Who would have guessed a 🍆 pill could potentially do so much good.

Viagra’s Active Ingredient May Also Help Stop Cancer From Spreading

And I had no idea until now that cials/viagra gets prescribed off label to women for PAH and for sexual arousal dysfunction 🤷‍♂️ - (for women)
Huh. Never would have guessed. Everyone at the gym is already on it.
 
sfkid said:

Plenty of folks in the biohacking and bodybuilding world already run PDE5 inhibitors off-label (cialis mostly, on account of that longer half-life) to get bigger workout pumps and lower blood pressure.... and now it seem there might be even more benefits..

Who would have guessed a 🍆 pill could potentially do so much good.

Viagra’s Active Ingredient May Also Help Stop Cancer From Spreading

And I had no idea until now that cials/viagra gets prescribed off label to women for PAH and for sexual arousal dysfunction 🤷‍♂️ - (for women)
Hmmm. Some years back I seem to recall someone pushing study results claiming women who swallow semen report less depression. I'm not saying it's all lies, but a conflict of interest looks to be hiding in there somewhere...

Update: I tracked down the article over at Psychology Today.

There's an older one too, though all the data in it is on vaginal intake.

Seems my wires got crossed. There are internet posts out there about the 'benefits' of swallowing, but studies? None that I can find.
 
AllCourtTENNIS said:

sfkid said:

Plenty of folks in the biohacking and bodybuilding world already run PDE5 inhibitors off-label (cialis mostly, on account of that longer half-life) to get bigger workout pumps and lower blood pressure.... and now it seem there might be even more benefits..

Who would have guessed a 🍆 pill could potentially do so much good.

Viagra’s Active Ingredient May Also Help Stop Cancer From Spreading

And I had no idea until now that cials/viagra gets prescribed off label to women for PAH and for sexual arousal dysfunction 🤷‍♂️ - (for women)
Hmmm. Some years back I seem to recall someone pushing study results claiming women who swallow semen report less depression. I'm not saying it's all lies, but a conflict of interest looks to be hiding in there somewhere...

Update: I tracked down the article over at Psychology Today.

There's an older one too, though all the data in it is on vaginal intake.

Seems my wires got crossed. There are internet posts out there about the 'benefits' of swallowing, but studies? None that I can find.
Where's that study, I need it right now. I've spent years telling the wife this. Now I can finally prove it.
 
sfkid said:

AllCourtTENNIS said:

sfkid said:

Plenty of folks in the biohacking and bodybuilding world already run PDE5 inhibitors off-label (cialis mostly, on account of that longer half-life) to get bigger workout pumps and lower blood pressure.... and now it seem there might be even more benefits..

Who would have guessed a 🍆 pill could potentially do so much good.

Viagra’s Active Ingredient May Also Help Stop Cancer From Spreading

And I had no idea until now that cials/viagra gets prescribed off label to women for PAH and for sexual arousal dysfunction 🤷‍♂️ - (for women)
Hmmm. Some years back I seem to recall someone pushing study results claiming women who swallow semen report less depression. I'm not saying it's all lies, but a conflict of interest looks to be hiding in there somewhere...

Update: I tracked down the article over at Psychology Today.

There's an older one too, though all the data in it is on vaginal intake.

Seems my wires got crossed. There are internet posts out there about the 'benefits' of swallowing, but studies? None that I can find.
Where's that study, I need it right now. I've spent years telling the wife this. Now I can finally prove it.
Haha, tracked it down. Psychology Today, back in 2011.
 
AllCourtTENNIS said:

sfkid said:

AllCourtTENNIS said:

sfkid said:

Plenty of folks in the biohacking and bodybuilding world already run PDE5 inhibitors off-label (cialis mostly, on account of that longer half-life) to get bigger workout pumps and lower blood pressure.... and now it seem there might be even more benefits..

Who would have guessed a 🍆 pill could potentially do so much good.

Viagra’s Active Ingredient May Also Help Stop Cancer From Spreading

And I had no idea until now that cials/viagra gets prescribed off label to women for PAH and for sexual arousal dysfunction 🤷‍♂️ - (for women)
Hmmm. Some years back I seem to recall someone pushing study results claiming women who swallow semen report less depression. I'm not saying it's all lies, but a conflict of interest looks to be hiding in there somewhere...

Update: I tracked down the article over at Psychology Today.

There's an older one too, though all the data in it is on vaginal intake.

Seems my wires got crossed. There are internet posts out there about the 'benefits' of swallowing, but studies? None that I can find.
Where's that study, I need it right now. I've spent years telling the wife this. Now I can finally prove it.
Haha, tracked it down. Psychology Today, back in 2011.
And going back even further


https://www.researchgate.net/publication/11324581_Does_Semen_Have_Antidepressant_Properties
 
Back
Top