COPPER UGLIES HAVE ARRIVED 😭😭

JourneyToPerfection said:

HereKittyKitty said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

HereKittyKitty said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

wildweasel said:

randompersonrandom said:

wildweasel said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

wildweasel said:

bonelifts said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

HELP NEEDED

Roughly 3 weeks of GLOW stack injections are behind me, and roughly 7 days ago I started seeing big pimples pop up on my neck and face. I assumed it was just hormones.

Then tonight, omfg, there are pimples on my chest, back and tummy — a mix of small ones and boil-type ones — and my vanity is absolutely wrecked 😭😭

This stack is giving me benefits I genuinely like, so quitting isn't what I want, but I have to do something about these gross ass pustules (gross-ass — none on my actual ass so far … yet)

Zinc supplements were bought by me about 10 days ago. Tbf taking them every day has slipped my mind, but I'll be stricter about it from now on.

Any other suggestions out there? Will they clear up by themselves? Is stopping mandatory? My pinning went from 12 units down to 10, but right now I'm borderline anaemic so they stand out badly and I can't stop staring at them.
That isn't really the copper uglies—that's just what everyone calls it by mistake. What's actually happening is your system is adapting and clearing out toxins. If those spots were already showing up there before and then got worse, that's the process at work.

that's a bold statement

JourneyToPerfection said:

HELP NEEDED

Roughly 3 weeks of GLOW stack injections are behind me, and roughly 7 days ago I started seeing big pimples pop up on my neck and face. I assumed it was just hormones.

Then tonight, omfg, there are pimples on my chest, back and tummy — a mix of small ones and boil-type ones — and my vanity is absolutely wrecked 😭😭

This stack is giving me benefits I genuinely like, so quitting isn't what I want, but I have to do something about these gross ass pustules (gross-ass — none on my actual ass so far … yet)

Zinc supplements were bought by me about 10 days ago. Tbf taking them every day has slipped my mind, but I'll be stricter about it from now on.

Any other suggestions out there? Will they clear up by themselves? Is stopping mandatory? My pinning went from 12 units down to 10, but right now I'm borderline anaemic so they stand out badly and I can't stop staring at them.

OP, here's some honest guidance.

Stacking even more compounds on top of what you're already running is likely the worst move available, since your current stack is already producing negative effects — that logic just doesn't hold up for me.

Be skeptical of the 'purging toxins' story, honestly. Boils or pustules appearing suddenly after you begin a new injectable stack points far more toward an inflammatory response, irritation, a dosing problem, or even a sterility issue than to some mystical detox stage.

Skin boils showing up is not detox — it's an adverse reaction, and I don't see how anyone can frame it any other way.

Just because people have a name for it — 'copper uglies' — that doesn't mean it's benign.

In your position, I'd strip the stack back, cut down the variables, or lower the dose and watch it for a week or so, rather than 'pushing through' or piling on more compounds when what you're already taking is causing this much trouble... that is a terrible plan, plain and simple.
I appreciate the guidance. My dose is now lower, and TB500 has been removed from the mix. Whether this is some kind of bad reaction, I can't say for certain — I've had it in my system for 3 weeks, and the pimples/boils (just 2 spots I'd describe as boils) showed up roughly 5 days back, limited to my face & neck. Then last night I spotted pimples on my back, shoulders, plus 2 small boils on my tum tum. Over the coming week I'll keep watching to see whether a smaller dose makes them fade or clear up completely

that's good to hear. everyone reacts differently. the key thing is to pay attention to your body's signals, rather than labeling things as "adverse reaction" or "detox"... scaling back on the compounds you're using seems like the right move, let your body catch up and ease into it.

JourneyToPerfection said:

paisleyfan said:

bonelifts said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

HELP NEEDED

Roughly 3 weeks of GLOW stack injections are behind me, and roughly 7 days ago I started seeing big pimples pop up on my neck and face. I assumed it was just hormones.

Then tonight, omfg, there are pimples on my chest, back and tummy — a mix of small ones and boil-type ones — and my vanity is absolutely wrecked 😭😭

This stack is giving me benefits I genuinely like, so quitting isn't what I want, but I have to do something about these gross ass pustules (gross-ass — none on my actual ass so far … yet)

Zinc supplements were bought by me about 10 days ago. Tbf taking them every day has slipped my mind, but I'll be stricter about it from now on.

Any other suggestions out there? Will they clear up by themselves? Is stopping mandatory? My pinning went from 12 units down to 10, but right now I'm borderline anaemic so they stand out badly and I can't stop staring at them.
That isn't really the copper uglies—that's just what everyone calls it by mistake. What's actually happening is your system is adapting and clearing out toxins. If those spots were already showing up there before and then got worse, that's the process at work.
I had the same thought—your skin might simply be purging. A number of skincare drugs, retinoids in particular, tend to trigger this. My suggestion: wait 1 or 2 weeks and find out whether it's truly purging or an unwanted effect. You could also go the topical route!
Topical copper peptides are part of my routine too! There’s a serum I’ve relied on for years, and it’s never caused me any trouble. Honestly, it seems to soothe the redness that shows up after I take a hot shower. On top of that, I’ve cut my tret cream (retanoid) down to 2 times per week.

for me, GHK goes on topically. there's a fair amount of medical research indicating it outperforms tret when applied to the skin. i don't spend on pricey injectable ghk myself; i stick with topical ghk creams, applying tret in the evening and ghk cream in the morning on my face.

as an athlete, my face took a beating from all the sun exposure during runs.. it turned somewhat dry with a leathery look, and honestly, after 4-6 weeks combining tret+ghk, my face looks 10 years younger.

best of luck, OP!

Alright, so this post. Reading it is what finally got me to stop messing around and actually place an order for tret.

From my early thirties until my late thirties I worked as a motorcycle instructor, and for roughly five of those years it was my full-time job. Those five years spent standing in a parking lot, cigarette in hand, yelling "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYIN TO DO THERE, BUT DO SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT" while now and then swerving out of the way of a Honda Rebel, left me with plenty of amusing anecdotes — and a face that's seen some weather. I'm not sorry about it, though maybe it could be LESS weathered.

At the start, I used tret at night every 2-4 days. The reason was that applying it more frequently, or heading outside right after putting it on, made me burn easily or peel. Every morning I used the Ghk face cream, and on nights when tret wasn't applied, I used the Ghk face cream again. Once a few weeks passed, I had adjusted completely, so tret every night and hgk every morning became manageable.

Still, those first couple of weeks brought a bunch of minor face sunburns the day after tret went on.
Even at 2 uses per week, tret leaves my skin really dry 😩 Still sticking with it, though
Apply it in layers. Start with clean, dry skin. Put on a thin moisturizer layer. Wait several minutes so it soaks in. Then Tret. Wait several minutes again so it soaks in. Finish with another thin moisturizer layer.
Ohh, I appreciate that suggestion! My doctor advised me against combining it with the other face products I normally use, but I think layering a hyaluronic acid serum underneath could be beneficial.
Keep it basic. Zero actives. SoonJung and Embryolisse are what I reach for.

SAYING IT AGAIN: ACTIVES ARE OFF LIMITS.
Got it! Appreciate it. I'm going to place an order for SoonJung moisturiser today ☺️
For my part, I apply 10 Free Moist Emulsion. It is extremely mild.
 
so that's the meaning behind ISR!

JourneyToPerfection said:

N Sharp said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

N Sharp said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
Hahaha I also take my daughter’s multivitamins, mainly since those are the only iron supplements my stomach tolerates lol. I’m 33, though on some days my body feels like 70 🥲

Sounds like you've reached the point where your body's own collagen-making doesn't require copper assistance anymore. So if you're set on keeping it in your routine, maybe cut back on how much you take or how often you inject it.

Wish I could say the same—33 sounds pretty good to me 😂😂
Appreciate the tip — I'll test out 10 units and dial it back further if that's needed. Botox just isn't something I want to lean on for keeping fine lines away!

33 has not been kind to me. Between work and my daughter, there's zero room for anything else 😅😮‍💨 Retirement can't come soon enough hahahah roll on 55!
Ooh, please keep us posted and I hope things ease up for you soon!

I'm really keen to give GHK-CU a go as well, to find out whether it actually helps with texture, softens fine lines, and so on. From what I've seen, most people say the best results show up around 3 months, so if you feel it's doing something for you, hang in there!

Also, was dropping TB500 for KPV a deliberate choice? I've been looking into the best skincare stacks and GLOW/KLOW have caught my eye, but I might begin with just GHK-CU & KPV
Definitely!! And thank you — there aren’t many other threads I could find about this, though 1 person mentioned sticking with it and being happy they did. Apart from the boils (ICK), my skin is beginning to improve!

Nope, I dropped TB since I’m out of it right now lol. The first glow vial I got was from a local online source just before I found out about the grey market, and at the moment I only have ghk, bpc and kvp with me, so I combined those while waiting for my wolverine blend to arrive. Gotta say the kvp has really helped bring the ISR down a lot.
Honestly, I expected GHK-CU/Glow/Klow to be brought up way more frequently, given how promising it seems as a swap for costly chemical peels, botox, and similar treatments. Still, it's great that you're getting good results — and of course, no worries about the copper uglies.

Ahh, that tracks — it'll work fine until then! And it's really reassuring to hear KPV can ease ISR, since my skin is sensitive and I'd rather avoid huge welts on my bum 😳😆

Can't wait to find out how it goes with your updated dosing/stack — best of luck to you!
I've come across some GLOW/KLOW posts, but it's rare to find people who post their final results once a cycle wraps up!

If it helps, my skin is extremely sensitive as well — the kind where a heavily fragranced moisturiser brings me out in little hives, haha. For me, the hips work best; I'd steer clear of the stomach no matter what 😂 and my ISR have decreased a lot since I began. I don't pin my butt because my job involves a lot of office work and I reckon that would irritate me too much
 
bay_area_schizo said:

so that's the meaning behind ISR!

JourneyToPerfection said:

N Sharp said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

N Sharp said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
Hahaha I also take my daughter’s multivitamins, mainly since those are the only iron supplements my stomach tolerates lol. I’m 33, though on some days my body feels like 70 🥲

Sounds like you've reached the point where your body's own collagen-making doesn't require copper assistance anymore. So if you're set on keeping it in your routine, maybe cut back on how much you take or how often you inject it.

Wish I could say the same—33 sounds pretty good to me 😂😂
Appreciate the tip — I'll test out 10 units and dial it back further if that's needed. Botox just isn't something I want to lean on for keeping fine lines away!

33 has not been kind to me. Between work and my daughter, there's zero room for anything else 😅😮‍💨 Retirement can't come soon enough hahahah roll on 55!
Ooh, please keep us posted and I hope things ease up for you soon!

I'm really keen to give GHK-CU a go as well, to find out whether it actually helps with texture, softens fine lines, and so on. From what I've seen, most people say the best results show up around 3 months, so if you feel it's doing something for you, hang in there!

Also, was dropping TB500 for KPV a deliberate choice? I've been looking into the best skincare stacks and GLOW/KLOW have caught my eye, but I might begin with just GHK-CU & KPV
Definitely!! And thank you — there aren’t many other threads I could find about this, though 1 person mentioned sticking with it and being happy they did. Apart from the boils (ICK), my skin is beginning to improve!

Nope, I dropped TB since I’m out of it right now lol. The first glow vial I got was from a local online source just before I found out about the grey market, and at the moment I only have ghk, bpc and kvp with me, so I combined those while waiting for my wolverine blend to arrive. Gotta say the kvp has really helped bring the ISR down a lot.
Honestly, I expected GHK-CU/Glow/Klow to be brought up way more frequently, given how promising it seems as a swap for costly chemical peels, botox, and similar treatments. Still, it's great that you're getting good results — and of course, no worries about the copper uglies.

Ahh, that tracks — it'll work fine until then! And it's really reassuring to hear KPV can ease ISR, since my skin is sensitive and I'd rather avoid huge welts on my bum 😳😆

Can't wait to find out how it goes with your updated dosing/stack — best of luck to you!
I've come across some GLOW/KLOW posts, but it's rare to find people who post their final results once a cycle wraps up!

If it helps, my skin is extremely sensitive as well — the kind where a heavily fragranced moisturiser brings me out in little hives, haha. For me, the hips work best; I'd steer clear of the stomach no matter what 😂 and my ISR have decreased a lot since I began. I don't pin my butt because my job involves a lot of office work and I reckon that would irritate me too much
A reaction at the injection site ☺️

Based on what I’ve come across, this happens pretty often with ghkcu
 
✨ UPDATE ✨

Roughly 7 days have passed since I made that post. I kept going, dialed my dose down slightly, and increased my morning KPV.

MY SKIN HAS CLEARED UP!!!! Breakouts and little boils are gone. Huzzah!! My skin feels incredibly soft and looks great now, plus I've seen my fine facial lines diminish too. Goodbye Botox, you're no longer needed. Worth noting: I'm also taking Reta, aiming to drop 10kg, and 4kg has already come off, and I swear the loose skin around my stomach (from carrying my daughter all those years ago) is firmer and less wrinkly than before. I regret not snapping a before photo because I never believed THAT could get better without a mini tummy tuck, but here we are 😍😍
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

✨ UPDATE ✨

Roughly 7 days have passed since I made that post. I kept going, dialed my dose down slightly, and increased my morning KPV.

MY SKIN HAS CLEARED UP!!!! Breakouts and little boils are gone. Huzzah!! My skin feels incredibly soft and looks great now, plus I've seen my fine facial lines diminish too. Goodbye Botox, you're no longer needed. Worth noting: I'm also taking Reta, aiming to drop 10kg, and 4kg has already come off, and I swear the loose skin around my stomach (from carrying my daughter all those years ago) is firmer and less wrinkly than before. I regret not snapping a before photo because I never believed THAT could get better without a mini tummy tuck, but here we are 😍😍
There you have it! Have faith in the process!

At least the copper gave you a reason.... Certain folks come out of the womb that way 😂 being ugly from birth beats copper ugliness by a mile!
 
Is it possible that these breakouts mean your body wants you to quit? As if the medication is causing some kind of allergic reaction.

Bill
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

paisleyfan said:

bonelifts said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

HELP NEEDED

Roughly 3 weeks of GLOW stack injections are behind me, and roughly 7 days ago I started seeing big pimples pop up on my neck and face. I assumed it was just hormones.

Then tonight, omfg, there are pimples on my chest, back and tummy — a mix of small ones and boil-type ones — and my vanity is absolutely wrecked 😭😭

This stack is giving me benefits I genuinely like, so quitting isn't what I want, but I have to do something about these gross ass pustules (gross-ass — none on my actual ass so far … yet)

Zinc supplements were bought by me about 10 days ago. Tbf taking them every day has slipped my mind, but I'll be stricter about it from now on.

Any other suggestions out there? Will they clear up by themselves? Is stopping mandatory? My pinning went from 12 units down to 10, but right now I'm borderline anaemic so they stand out badly and I can't stop staring at them.
That isn't really the copper uglies—that's just what everyone calls it by mistake. What's actually happening is your system is adapting and clearing out toxins. If those spots were already showing up there before and then got worse, that's the process at work.
I had the same thought—your skin might simply be purging. A number of skincare drugs, retinoids in particular, tend to trigger this. My suggestion: wait 1 or 2 weeks and find out whether it's truly purging or an unwanted effect. You could also go the topical route!
Topical copper peptides are part of my routine too! There’s a serum I’ve relied on for years, and it’s never caused me any trouble. Honestly, it seems to soothe the redness that shows up after I take a hot shower. On top of that, I’ve cut my tret cream (retanoid) down to 2 times per week.
Not long ago, I grabbed a 0.5% Tazarotene cream off India Mart. So far, just 1 application. My plan is 3 nights each week. I'll switch back and forth with GHK cream. Glow handles the rest.

Fingers crossed your “copper uglies” turn out well in the end! Acne is something I can't stand.
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Is it possible that these breakouts mean your body wants you to quit? As if the medication is causing some kind of allergic reaction.

Bill
Based on what I've come across, this tends to happen pretty often when using ghkcu, due to the copper. My complexion has fully recovered after I lowered the dose a bit and introduced a KPV injection in the mornings 😍
 
Throttle883 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

paisleyfan said:

bonelifts said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

HELP NEEDED

Roughly 3 weeks of GLOW stack injections are behind me, and roughly 7 days ago I started seeing big pimples pop up on my neck and face. I assumed it was just hormones.

Then tonight, omfg, there are pimples on my chest, back and tummy — a mix of small ones and boil-type ones — and my vanity is absolutely wrecked 😭😭

This stack is giving me benefits I genuinely like, so quitting isn't what I want, but I have to do something about these gross ass pustules (gross-ass — none on my actual ass so far … yet)

Zinc supplements were bought by me about 10 days ago. Tbf taking them every day has slipped my mind, but I'll be stricter about it from now on.

Any other suggestions out there? Will they clear up by themselves? Is stopping mandatory? My pinning went from 12 units down to 10, but right now I'm borderline anaemic so they stand out badly and I can't stop staring at them.
That isn't really the copper uglies—that's just what everyone calls it by mistake. What's actually happening is your system is adapting and clearing out toxins. If those spots were already showing up there before and then got worse, that's the process at work.
I had the same thought—your skin might simply be purging. A number of skincare drugs, retinoids in particular, tend to trigger this. My suggestion: wait 1 or 2 weeks and find out whether it's truly purging or an unwanted effect. You could also go the topical route!
Topical copper peptides are part of my routine too! There’s a serum I’ve relied on for years, and it’s never caused me any trouble. Honestly, it seems to soothe the redness that shows up after I take a hot shower. On top of that, I’ve cut my tret cream (retanoid) down to 2 times per week.
Not long ago, I grabbed a 0.5% Tazarotene cream off India Mart. So far, just 1 application. My plan is 3 nights each week. I'll switch back and forth with GHK cream. Glow handles the rest.

Fingers crossed your “copper uglies” turn out well in the end! Acne is something I can't stand.
The copper uglies I had are completely cleared up 🥰 I shared an update about it this morning!

I’ve been slacking with my tret cream lol I aimed for every 2-3 nights. I have a copper peptide serum and a hyaluronic acid serum from the store that I apply twice a day, but once those are finished I’m going to make my own using ghkcu and snap8, so I’m excited to see how that turns out!!!
 
I've never come across boils listed among "copper uglies" symptoms. The usual presentation tends to be skin that looks dull, saggy, flaky, or blotchy. That said, "copper uglies" isn't a medically defined term — it's just informal shorthand for negative skin reactions. So a reaction of some kind is still possible.

At 2mg per day, that's a moderate dose, though most people can tolerate it. Sensitivity could be a factor for you. My wife reacts strongly to many peptides — even pins at what would hardly count as a microdose bring on hives for her. Mots-C hits her especially hard; 200mcg is enough to trigger a reaction.

If you think GHK is behind this, my recommendation would be to stop pinning until things clear up. Then you could restart at a lower dose and figure out where your tolerance sits. Another option is trying topical use instead and seeing whether that suits you better.
 
Tbagger said:

I've never come across boils listed among "copper uglies" symptoms. The usual presentation tends to be skin that looks dull, saggy, flaky, or blotchy. That said, "copper uglies" isn't a medically defined term — it's just informal shorthand for negative skin reactions. So a reaction of some kind is still possible.

At 2mg per day, that's a moderate dose, though most people can tolerate it. Sensitivity could be a factor for you. My wife reacts strongly to many peptides — even pins at what would hardly count as a microdose bring on hives for her. Mots-C hits her especially hard; 200mcg is enough to trigger a reaction.

If you think GHK is behind this, my recommendation would be to stop pinning until things clear up. Then you could restart at a lower dose and figure out where your tolerance sits. Another option is trying topical use instead and seeing whether that suits you better.
Thank you — I tend to react strongly to many things. This thread became active once more since I shared my update: my skin has cleared up 🥰 I lowered my dose a little and worked more KPV into my routine, and now they have completely disappeared! I also apply topical copper peptides, which I have used for years, and the results are amazing.
 
So when someone goes through these outbreaks, is your approach right now just trusting the process and sticking with it for 1 up to a maximum of 2 weeks?

@JourneyToPerfection
 
findsource said:

So when someone goes through these outbreaks, is your approach right now just trusting the process and sticking with it for 1 up to a maximum of 2 weeks?

@JourneyToPerfection
I did keep going with it and completed the full 12-week run, though I haven't used it again after that. My skincare lineup has been swapped out lately, and the change to my skin has been way more noticeable than anything ghkcu gave me. SNAP8 is part of the new routine too, and it's delivering more benefit for me than ghk did.
 
make sure you're taking zinc — copper binds to the same receptors/pathways, so once those receptors are saturated with copper, zinc can't get in, which can throw off your mineral balance. my routine: zinc in the morning, ghk at night
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

findsource said:

So when someone goes through these outbreaks, is your approach right now just trusting the process and sticking with it for 1 up to a maximum of 2 weeks?

@JourneyToPerfection
I did keep going with it and completed the full 12-week run, though I haven't used it again after that. My skincare lineup has been swapped out lately, and the change to my skin has been way more noticeable than anything ghkcu gave me. SNAP8 is part of the new routine too, and it's delivering more benefit for me than ghk did.
I was thinking about picking up some snap8 in my next haul—how do you actually use it?
 
lily145195 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

findsource said:

So when someone goes through these outbreaks, is your approach right now just trusting the process and sticking with it for 1 up to a maximum of 2 weeks?

@JourneyToPerfection
I did keep going with it and completed the full 12-week run, though I haven't used it again after that. My skincare lineup has been swapped out lately, and the change to my skin has been way more noticeable than anything ghkcu gave me. SNAP8 is part of the new routine too, and it's delivering more benefit for me than ghk did.
I was thinking about picking up some snap8 in my next haul—how do you actually use it?
My approach: take a 10mg snap8 vial, add 1ml BAC, and once reconstituted, combine the full 10mg with a fresh 30ml hyaluronic acid bottle.

I transfer a portion into a small dropper bottle that stays with my other skincare items, while the remaining mix goes back into the fridge.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

lily145195 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

findsource said:

So when someone goes through these outbreaks, is your approach right now just trusting the process and sticking with it for 1 up to a maximum of 2 weeks?

@JourneyToPerfection
I did keep going with it and completed the full 12-week run, though I haven't used it again after that. My skincare lineup has been swapped out lately, and the change to my skin has been way more noticeable than anything ghkcu gave me. SNAP8 is part of the new routine too, and it's delivering more benefit for me than ghk did.
I was thinking about picking up some snap8 in my next haul—how do you actually use it?
My approach: take a 10mg snap8 vial, add 1ml BAC, and once reconstituted, combine the full 10mg with a fresh 30ml hyaluronic acid bottle.

I transfer a portion into a small dropper bottle that stays with my other skincare items, while the remaining mix goes back into the fridge.
Much appreciated
 
lily145195 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

lily145195 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

findsource said:

So when someone goes through these outbreaks, is your approach right now just trusting the process and sticking with it for 1 up to a maximum of 2 weeks?

@JourneyToPerfection
I did keep going with it and completed the full 12-week run, though I haven't used it again after that. My skincare lineup has been swapped out lately, and the change to my skin has been way more noticeable than anything ghkcu gave me. SNAP8 is part of the new routine too, and it's delivering more benefit for me than ghk did.
I was thinking about picking up some snap8 in my next haul—how do you actually use it?
My approach: take a 10mg snap8 vial, add 1ml BAC, and once reconstituted, combine the full 10mg with a fresh 30ml hyaluronic acid bottle.

I transfer a portion into a small dropper bottle that stays with my other skincare items, while the remaining mix goes back into the fridge.
Much appreciated
For the next batch I mix, I'm planning to cut back on the serum so that the snap8 ends up with more potency. That said, since my skin is sensitive, the ratio I used this time worked well as a starting point.
 
Back
Top