COPPER UGLIES HAVE ARRIVED 😭😭

Joined
May 4, 2026
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane
HELP NEEDED

Roughly 3 weeks of GLOW stack injections are behind me, and roughly 7 days ago I started seeing big pimples pop up on my neck and face. I assumed it was just hormones.

Then tonight, omfg, there are pimples on my chest, back and tummy — a mix of small ones and boil-type ones — and my vanity is absolutely wrecked 😭😭

This stack is giving me benefits I genuinely like, so quitting isn't what I want, but I have to do something about these gross ass pustules (gross-ass — none on my actual ass so far … yet)

Zinc supplements were bought by me about 10 days ago. Tbf taking them every day has slipped my mind, but I'll be stricter about it from now on.

Any other suggestions out there? Will they clear up by themselves? Is stopping mandatory? My pinning went from 12 units down to 10, but right now I'm borderline anaemic so they stand out badly and I can't stop staring at them.
 
What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
 
Tonight I mixed a fresh vial since my previous batch was finished (this version leaves out TB500 and includes KPV instead) using this quantity




b424eaccc85e6169f0fa67f26178ef6aaf12269b51e1204ae1f5a0c28ddb7348.webp
 
ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
Hahaha I also take my daughter’s multivitamins, mainly since those are the only iron supplements my stomach tolerates lol. I’m 33, though on some days my body feels like 70 🥲
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
Hahaha I also take my daughter’s multivitamins, mainly since those are the only iron supplements my stomach tolerates lol. I’m 33, though on some days my body feels like 70 🥲

Sounds like you've reached the point where your body's own collagen-making doesn't require copper assistance anymore. So if you're set on keeping it in your routine, maybe cut back on how much you take or how often you inject it.

Wish I could say the same—33 sounds pretty good to me 😂😂
 
ladyj779 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
Hahaha I also take my daughter’s multivitamins, mainly since those are the only iron supplements my stomach tolerates lol. I’m 33, though on some days my body feels like 70 🥲

Sounds like you've reached the point where your body's own collagen-making doesn't require copper assistance anymore. So if you're set on keeping it in your routine, maybe cut back on how much you take or how often you inject it.

Wish I could say the same—33 sounds pretty good to me 😂😂
Appreciate the tip — I'll test out 10 units and dial it back further if that's needed. Botox just isn't something I want to lean on for keeping fine lines away!

33 has not been kind to me. Between work and my daughter, there's zero room for anything else 😅😮‍💨 Retirement can't come soon enough hahahah roll on 55!
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
Hahaha I also take my daughter’s multivitamins, mainly since those are the only iron supplements my stomach tolerates lol. I’m 33, though on some days my body feels like 70 🥲

Sounds like you've reached the point where your body's own collagen-making doesn't require copper assistance anymore. So if you're set on keeping it in your routine, maybe cut back on how much you take or how often you inject it.

Wish I could say the same—33 sounds pretty good to me 😂😂
Appreciate the tip — I'll test out 10 units and dial it back further if that's needed. Botox just isn't something I want to lean on for keeping fine lines away!

33 has not been kind to me. Between work and my daughter, there's zero room for anything else 😅😮‍💨 Retirement can't come soon enough hahahah roll on 55!
Ooh, please keep us posted and I hope things ease up for you soon!

I'm really keen to give GHK-CU a go as well, to find out whether it actually helps with texture, softens fine lines, and so on. From what I've seen, most people say the best results show up around 3 months, so if you feel it's doing something for you, hang in there!

Also, was dropping TB500 for KPV a deliberate choice? I've been looking into the best skincare stacks and GLOW/KLOW have caught my eye, but I might begin with just GHK-CU & KPV
 
N Sharp said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
Hahaha I also take my daughter’s multivitamins, mainly since those are the only iron supplements my stomach tolerates lol. I’m 33, though on some days my body feels like 70 🥲

Sounds like you've reached the point where your body's own collagen-making doesn't require copper assistance anymore. So if you're set on keeping it in your routine, maybe cut back on how much you take or how often you inject it.

Wish I could say the same—33 sounds pretty good to me 😂😂
Appreciate the tip — I'll test out 10 units and dial it back further if that's needed. Botox just isn't something I want to lean on for keeping fine lines away!

33 has not been kind to me. Between work and my daughter, there's zero room for anything else 😅😮‍💨 Retirement can't come soon enough hahahah roll on 55!
Ooh, please keep us posted and I hope things ease up for you soon!

I'm really keen to give GHK-CU a go as well, to find out whether it actually helps with texture, softens fine lines, and so on. From what I've seen, most people say the best results show up around 3 months, so if you feel it's doing something for you, hang in there!

Also, was dropping TB500 for KPV a deliberate choice? I've been looking into the best skincare stacks and GLOW/KLOW have caught my eye, but I might begin with just GHK-CU & KPV
Definitely!! And thank you — there aren’t many other threads I could find about this, though 1 person mentioned sticking with it and being happy they did. Apart from the boils (ICK), my skin is beginning to improve!

Nope, I dropped TB since I’m out of it right now lol. The first glow vial I got was from a local online source just before I found out about the grey market, and at the moment I only have ghk, bpc and kvp with me, so I combined those while waiting for my wolverine blend to arrive. Gotta say the kvp has really helped bring the ISR down a lot.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

N Sharp said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
Hahaha I also take my daughter’s multivitamins, mainly since those are the only iron supplements my stomach tolerates lol. I’m 33, though on some days my body feels like 70 🥲

Sounds like you've reached the point where your body's own collagen-making doesn't require copper assistance anymore. So if you're set on keeping it in your routine, maybe cut back on how much you take or how often you inject it.

Wish I could say the same—33 sounds pretty good to me 😂😂
Appreciate the tip — I'll test out 10 units and dial it back further if that's needed. Botox just isn't something I want to lean on for keeping fine lines away!

33 has not been kind to me. Between work and my daughter, there's zero room for anything else 😅😮‍💨 Retirement can't come soon enough hahahah roll on 55!
Ooh, please keep us posted and I hope things ease up for you soon!

I'm really keen to give GHK-CU a go as well, to find out whether it actually helps with texture, softens fine lines, and so on. From what I've seen, most people say the best results show up around 3 months, so if you feel it's doing something for you, hang in there!

Also, was dropping TB500 for KPV a deliberate choice? I've been looking into the best skincare stacks and GLOW/KLOW have caught my eye, but I might begin with just GHK-CU & KPV
Definitely!! And thank you — there aren’t many other threads I could find about this, though 1 person mentioned sticking with it and being happy they did. Apart from the boils (ICK), my skin is beginning to improve!

Nope, I dropped TB since I’m out of it right now lol. The first glow vial I got was from a local online source just before I found out about the grey market, and at the moment I only have ghk, bpc and kvp with me, so I combined those while waiting for my wolverine blend to arrive. Gotta say the kvp has really helped bring the ISR down a lot.
Honestly, I expected GHK-CU/Glow/Klow to be brought up way more frequently, given how promising it seems as a swap for costly chemical peels, botox, and similar treatments. Still, it's great that you're getting good results — and of course, no worries about the copper uglies.

Ahh, that tracks — it'll work fine until then! And it's really reassuring to hear KPV can ease ISR, since my skin is sensitive and I'd rather avoid huge welts on my bum 😳😆

Can't wait to find out how it goes with your updated dosing/stack — best of luck to you!
 
I'm hoping things improve on your end.

I'm also planning to begin ghkcu, but the anticipated stinging makes me nervous. Appreciate the reminder about zinc.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

HELP NEEDED

Roughly 3 weeks of GLOW stack injections are behind me, and roughly 7 days ago I started seeing big pimples pop up on my neck and face. I assumed it was just hormones.

Then tonight, omfg, there are pimples on my chest, back and tummy — a mix of small ones and boil-type ones — and my vanity is absolutely wrecked 😭😭

This stack is giving me benefits I genuinely like, so quitting isn't what I want, but I have to do something about these gross ass pustules (gross-ass — none on my actual ass so far … yet)

Zinc supplements were bought by me about 10 days ago. Tbf taking them every day has slipped my mind, but I'll be stricter about it from now on.

Any other suggestions out there? Will they clear up by themselves? Is stopping mandatory? My pinning went from 12 units down to 10, but right now I'm borderline anaemic so they stand out badly and I can't stop staring at them.
That isn't really the copper uglies—that's just what everyone calls it by mistake. What's actually happening is your system is adapting and clearing out toxins. If those spots were already showing up there before and then got worse, that's the process at work.
 
From what I understand, those spots have been sitting under your skin for a long time, and the copper pulls them to the surface. Short term it looks rough, but long term it helps — just don't pop anything, since that can hurt your skin!
 
ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
For those of us who are women of a certain age, it really does look like GHK-cu delivers its intended effect minus the uglies. I've been injecting 2mg of plain GHK-cu every day for more than 10 weeks, and if anything, my skin has gotten clearer.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

Tonight I mixed a fresh vial since my previous batch was finished (this version leaves out TB500 and includes KPV instead) using this quantity




View attachment 10744

Would there ever be a situation in which that maximum dose makes sense? I was under the impression that 2.0 was the ceiling to aim for with the ghk-cu. Though I can't recall the source of that information.
 
N Sharp said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

N Sharp said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

ladyj779 said:

What's your age? From what I gather, when someone is younger than 40, this tends to happen more often since the body's collagen production is still working as it should.

As for me, I'm 46, so I'm really looking forward to the copper arriving later today...right now I'm taking my kid's multivitamin to get some zinc 😂
Hahaha I also take my daughter’s multivitamins, mainly since those are the only iron supplements my stomach tolerates lol. I’m 33, though on some days my body feels like 70 🥲

Sounds like you've reached the point where your body's own collagen-making doesn't require copper assistance anymore. So if you're set on keeping it in your routine, maybe cut back on how much you take or how often you inject it.

Wish I could say the same—33 sounds pretty good to me 😂😂
Appreciate the tip — I'll test out 10 units and dial it back further if that's needed. Botox just isn't something I want to lean on for keeping fine lines away!

33 has not been kind to me. Between work and my daughter, there's zero room for anything else 😅😮‍💨 Retirement can't come soon enough hahahah roll on 55!
Ooh, please keep us posted and I hope things ease up for you soon!

I'm really keen to give GHK-CU a go as well, to find out whether it actually helps with texture, softens fine lines, and so on. From what I've seen, most people say the best results show up around 3 months, so if you feel it's doing something for you, hang in there!

Also, was dropping TB500 for KPV a deliberate choice? I've been looking into the best skincare stacks and GLOW/KLOW have caught my eye, but I might begin with just GHK-CU & KPV
Definitely!! And thank you — there aren’t many other threads I could find about this, though 1 person mentioned sticking with it and being happy they did. Apart from the boils (ICK), my skin is beginning to improve!

Nope, I dropped TB since I’m out of it right now lol. The first glow vial I got was from a local online source just before I found out about the grey market, and at the moment I only have ghk, bpc and kvp with me, so I combined those while waiting for my wolverine blend to arrive. Gotta say the kvp has really helped bring the ISR down a lot.
Honestly, I expected GHK-CU/Glow/Klow to be brought up way more frequently, given how promising it seems as a swap for costly chemical peels, botox, and similar treatments. Still, it's great that you're getting good results — and of course, no worries about the copper uglies.

Ahh, that tracks — it'll work fine until then! And it's really reassuring to hear KPV can ease ISR, since my skin is sensitive and I'd rather avoid huge welts on my bum 😳😆

Can't wait to find out how it goes with your updated dosing/stack — best of luck to you!
I've come across some GLOW/KLOW posts, but it's rare to find people who post their final results once a cycle wraps up!

If it helps, my skin is extremely sensitive as well — the kind where a heavily fragranced moisturiser brings me out in little hives, haha. For me, the hips work best; I'd steer clear of the stomach no matter what 😂 and my ISR have decreased a lot since I began. I don't pin my butt because my job involves a lot of office work and I reckon that would irritate me too much
 
Dilbert4Life said:

I'm hoping things improve on your end.

I'm also planning to begin ghkcu, but the anticipated stinging makes me nervous. Appreciate the reminder about zinc.
Appreciate it ☺️ to be fair the burning sensation isn’t that intense, it’s only where I inject, and mine have improved as time went on. These days I’m pinning a combo of glutathione & vitamin C- that one hurt so much I almost burst into tears 😅
 
bonelifts said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

HELP NEEDED

Roughly 3 weeks of GLOW stack injections are behind me, and roughly 7 days ago I started seeing big pimples pop up on my neck and face. I assumed it was just hormones.

Then tonight, omfg, there are pimples on my chest, back and tummy — a mix of small ones and boil-type ones — and my vanity is absolutely wrecked 😭😭

This stack is giving me benefits I genuinely like, so quitting isn't what I want, but I have to do something about these gross ass pustules (gross-ass — none on my actual ass so far … yet)

Zinc supplements were bought by me about 10 days ago. Tbf taking them every day has slipped my mind, but I'll be stricter about it from now on.

Any other suggestions out there? Will they clear up by themselves? Is stopping mandatory? My pinning went from 12 units down to 10, but right now I'm borderline anaemic so they stand out badly and I can't stop staring at them.
That isn't really the copper uglies—that's just what everyone calls it by mistake. What's actually happening is your system is adapting and clearing out toxins. If those spots were already showing up there before and then got worse, that's the process at work.
Huh, that's fascinating!! So it isn't the copper being too much? Apart from my stomach, the breakouts have shown up elsewhere too, usually triggered by junk food or PMS 😅 so you'd say I should keep going with it?
 
UnripeLadel said:

From what I understand, those spots have been sitting under your skin for a long time, and the copper pulls them to the surface. Short term it looks rough, but long term it helps — just don't pop anything, since that can hurt your skin!
Appreciate it! I won't stop using it. To avoid leaving tiny scars on my face, I rely on pimple patches (found that out through trial and error back in my early 20’s)
 
randompersonrandom said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Tonight I mixed a fresh vial since my previous batch was finished (this version leaves out TB500 and includes KPV instead) using this quantity




View attachment 10744

Would there ever be a situation in which that maximum dose makes sense? I was under the impression that 2.0 was the ceiling to aim for with the ghk-cu. Though I can't recall the source of that information.
The protocol I've been running is the Anahlya one (spelling is definitely off) — from what I understand, she's the originator of the GLOW protocol. The glow stack was 50ghkcu, 10bpc, 10tb, reconstituted using 3ml BAC water, and 12 units pinned each day. That works out to just under 2.0.
 
Back
Top