Convipen Tips and Carts

RetCurious said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Looking for a good vendor for carts and tips? My wife just began reta, so I went ahead and ordered one, and once my KLOW shows up I plan to fill it too. Thanks everyone!
For carts, I go through Alibaba. As for needles, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s, or an online diabetic supply warehouse are where I get them. 100 carts run me $50 or under, and my needles come from Amazon. I’ve been considering checking out other needle options, but so far the best prices I’ve found have been on Amazon.
Do you sterilize these on your own, or do they arrive sterile? I'd like a link if you have one. Alternatively, what search terms should I use to locate the listing?
Each listing claims to be sterile. As a precaution against them not actually being sterile, I run them through a pressure cooker to sterilize them a second time. As for links — I'll take a look. I never went looking for these specifically; they popped up while I was hunting for insulin pens. Typing in “insulin cartridges bulk” should bring them up too.

20/50/100pcs 3ml Disposable Sterile Insulin Cartridges,Independent Packaging Cassette Bottle Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqhoDVp


| 200-500pcs Cassette Bottle Magic Pen Disposable Sterile Cartridge Bottle Insulin 3ml Sleeve Sterilization Independent Packaging


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPTGBIx


100pcs 3ml Sterile Independent Packaging Insulin Cartridges Cassette Bottle,Disposable Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOXn3Aj


| 10-100Pack 3ml Peptide Insulin Pen Cartridge, 3cc Cartridges Compatible with Reusable Injection V1 and V2 Pens, Individually Pack


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOlHLej
What's your actual process, step by step?

Aren't the cartridges sealed in a bag when they arrive? Once you open that, do you transfer them into fresh bags and run them through sterilization again — or is it fine to just put them back in the original packaging?
I pull them out, take the rubber stopper off, and place them into fresh sterilization bags (you can get those on Amazon). Then I loosely wrap the new envelopes in foil, check that the rack sits well above the water level, and run them in my Instant Pot on high pressure manual for 30 minutes. It’s a pain in the patoot, but it guarantees sterility. When they’re cool enough to handle, I work the stopper back in before they fully cool down. After that, they stay in the envelope until I need them.

edit Also wash your hands, work on a clean surface, and wear gloves whenever you handle carts between envelopes.

No, I don’t do them all at once. I usually do 10-20 at a time so I’m not cooking carts all day.
😆

Are the stoppers reliable enough? I've been told they might be unreliable.

What about the rubber seals — do they hold up to being pierced several times without issue?
On the grey market, the carts that have been offered to us tend to be non-USP grade and below standard.

Spec compliance is frequently missing when it comes to the glass vials, seals and stoppers. The result is unpredictable at best, producing dosing problems and hangs.

Sterility leaves a lot to be desired; endotoxins along with production debris (glass shards, rubber, and who knows what else) get disregarded. Basically, they are 💩.

Fortunately, a UK-based researcher has partnered with Linuo (Linuo), 1 of the biggest glass makers globally, to make USP grade carts available to the public — previously something only large pharmaceutical companies could get for things such as prescription insulin.

Around the start of the year, the initial 1000-unit batch landed in the UK; the first 1000-unit batch is expected in the US in August (all destined for private researchers), with additional batches to come. I'm aware of 1 US vendor that has put in an order, so they ought to appear on the open market before long.
Update

I've been testing a few early samples, and I have to say I'm impressed.

I put one into a Gensu2 that I had shelved after it failed testing with 3 carts from 3 separate vendors. The injection clicked in so quickly that I flinched from the surprise. 😱😆

At last, my premium auto pen works the way it should.
 
RetCurious said:

RetCurious said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Looking for a good vendor for carts and tips? My wife just began reta, so I went ahead and ordered one, and once my KLOW shows up I plan to fill it too. Thanks everyone!
For carts, I go through Alibaba. As for needles, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s, or an online diabetic supply warehouse are where I get them. 100 carts run me $50 or under, and my needles come from Amazon. I’ve been considering checking out other needle options, but so far the best prices I’ve found have been on Amazon.
Do you sterilize these on your own, or do they arrive sterile? I'd like a link if you have one. Alternatively, what search terms should I use to locate the listing?
Each listing claims to be sterile. As a precaution against them not actually being sterile, I run them through a pressure cooker to sterilize them a second time. As for links — I'll take a look. I never went looking for these specifically; they popped up while I was hunting for insulin pens. Typing in “insulin cartridges bulk” should bring them up too.

20/50/100pcs 3ml Disposable Sterile Insulin Cartridges,Independent Packaging Cassette Bottle Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqhoDVp


| 200-500pcs Cassette Bottle Magic Pen Disposable Sterile Cartridge Bottle Insulin 3ml Sleeve Sterilization Independent Packaging


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPTGBIx


100pcs 3ml Sterile Independent Packaging Insulin Cartridges Cassette Bottle,Disposable Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOXn3Aj


| 10-100Pack 3ml Peptide Insulin Pen Cartridge, 3cc Cartridges Compatible with Reusable Injection V1 and V2 Pens, Individually Pack


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOlHLej
What's your actual process, step by step?

Aren't the cartridges sealed in a bag when they arrive? Once you open that, do you transfer them into fresh bags and run them through sterilization again — or is it fine to just put them back in the original packaging?
I pull them out, take the rubber stopper off, and place them into fresh sterilization bags (you can get those on Amazon). Then I loosely wrap the new envelopes in foil, check that the rack sits well above the water level, and run them in my Instant Pot on high pressure manual for 30 minutes. It’s a pain in the patoot, but it guarantees sterility. When they’re cool enough to handle, I work the stopper back in before they fully cool down. After that, they stay in the envelope until I need them.

edit Also wash your hands, work on a clean surface, and wear gloves whenever you handle carts between envelopes.

No, I don’t do them all at once. I usually do 10-20 at a time so I’m not cooking carts all day.
😆

Are the stoppers reliable enough? I've been told they might be unreliable.

What about the rubber seals — do they hold up to being pierced several times without issue?
On the grey market, the carts that have been offered to us tend to be non-USP grade and below standard.

Spec compliance is frequently missing when it comes to the glass vials, seals and stoppers. The result is unpredictable at best, producing dosing problems and hangs.

Sterility leaves a lot to be desired; endotoxins along with production debris (glass shards, rubber, and who knows what else) get disregarded. Basically, they are 💩.

Fortunately, a UK-based researcher has partnered with Linuo (Linuo), 1 of the biggest glass makers globally, to make USP grade carts available to the public — previously something only large pharmaceutical companies could get for things such as prescription insulin.

Around the start of the year, the initial 1000-unit batch landed in the UK; the first 1000-unit batch is expected in the US in August (all destined for private researchers), with additional batches to come. I'm aware of 1 US vendor that has put in an order, so they ought to appear on the open market before long.
Update

I've been testing a few early samples, and I have to say I'm impressed.

I put one into a Gensu2 that I had shelved after it failed testing with 3 carts from 3 separate vendors. The injection clicked in so quickly that I flinched from the surprise. 😱😆

At last, my premium auto pen works the way it should.
Once everyone can get these, will you come back and edit this post? I'm in serious need of carts that actually work.
 
RetCurious said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Looking for a good vendor for carts and tips? My wife just began reta, so I went ahead and ordered one, and once my KLOW shows up I plan to fill it too. Thanks everyone!
For carts, I go through Alibaba. As for needles, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s, or an online diabetic supply warehouse are where I get them. 100 carts run me $50 or under, and my needles come from Amazon. I’ve been considering checking out other needle options, but so far the best prices I’ve found have been on Amazon.
Do you sterilize these on your own, or do they arrive sterile? I'd like a link if you have one. Alternatively, what search terms should I use to locate the listing?
Each listing claims to be sterile. As a precaution against them not actually being sterile, I run them through a pressure cooker to sterilize them a second time. As for links — I'll take a look. I never went looking for these specifically; they popped up while I was hunting for insulin pens. Typing in “insulin cartridges bulk” should bring them up too.

20/50/100pcs 3ml Disposable Sterile Insulin Cartridges,Independent Packaging Cassette Bottle Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqhoDVp


| 200-500pcs Cassette Bottle Magic Pen Disposable Sterile Cartridge Bottle Insulin 3ml Sleeve Sterilization Independent Packaging


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPTGBIx


100pcs 3ml Sterile Independent Packaging Insulin Cartridges Cassette Bottle,Disposable Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOXn3Aj


| 10-100Pack 3ml Peptide Insulin Pen Cartridge, 3cc Cartridges Compatible with Reusable Injection V1 and V2 Pens, Individually Pack


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOlHLej
What's your actual process, step by step?

Aren't the cartridges sealed in a bag when they arrive? Once you open that, do you transfer them into fresh bags and run them through sterilization again — or is it fine to just put them back in the original packaging?
I pull them out, take the rubber stopper off, and place them into fresh sterilization bags (you can get those on Amazon). Then I loosely wrap the new envelopes in foil, check that the rack sits well above the water level, and run them in my Instant Pot on high pressure manual for 30 minutes. It’s a pain in the patoot, but it guarantees sterility. When they’re cool enough to handle, I work the stopper back in before they fully cool down. After that, they stay in the envelope until I need them.

edit Also wash your hands, work on a clean surface, and wear gloves whenever you handle carts between envelopes.

No, I don’t do them all at once. I usually do 10-20 at a time so I’m not cooking carts all day.
😆

Are the stoppers reliable enough? I've been told they might be unreliable.

What about the rubber seals — do they hold up to being pierced several times without issue?
On the grey market, the carts that have been offered to us tend to be non-USP grade and below standard.

Spec compliance is frequently missing when it comes to the glass vials, seals and stoppers. The result is unpredictable at best, producing dosing problems and hangs.

Sterility leaves a lot to be desired; endotoxins along with production debris (glass shards, rubber, and who knows what else) get disregarded. Basically, they are 💩.

Fortunately, a UK-based researcher has partnered with Linuo (Linuo), 1 of the biggest glass makers globally, to make USP grade carts available to the public — previously something only large pharmaceutical companies could get for things such as prescription insulin.

Around the start of the year, the initial 1000-unit batch landed in the UK; the first 1000-unit batch is expected in the US in August (all destined for private researchers), with additional batches to come. I'm aware of 1 US vendor that has put in an order, so they ought to appear on the open market before long.
From what I gather, several Group Promotion Vendors pooled their resources to place an order totaling roughly 10K units. My guess is that Linuo carts—manufactured with EO sterilization—will saturate the market within 1 or 2 months.
 
There are 2 more sellers listed on this site that are comparable to Goodies and Underground

pen-depot.com

peptidetest.com
 
Zelmar702 said:

There are 2 more sellers listed on this site that are comparable to Goodies and Underground

pen-depot.com

peptidetest.com
The first 2 are unfamiliar to me, but ks-tek carts have been flunking sterility tests lately. I think their vials are fine, though I won't go near their carts. Sam's supplies and Broken Chef autoclave their own products. Goodies and underground have gotten positive feedback too, but I haven't bought from either.
 
Youarewhen said:

RetCurious said:

RetCurious said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Looking for a good vendor for carts and tips? My wife just began reta, so I went ahead and ordered one, and once my KLOW shows up I plan to fill it too. Thanks everyone!
For carts, I go through Alibaba. As for needles, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s, or an online diabetic supply warehouse are where I get them. 100 carts run me $50 or under, and my needles come from Amazon. I’ve been considering checking out other needle options, but so far the best prices I’ve found have been on Amazon.
Do you sterilize these on your own, or do they arrive sterile? I'd like a link if you have one. Alternatively, what search terms should I use to locate the listing?
Each listing claims to be sterile. As a precaution against them not actually being sterile, I run them through a pressure cooker to sterilize them a second time. As for links — I'll take a look. I never went looking for these specifically; they popped up while I was hunting for insulin pens. Typing in “insulin cartridges bulk” should bring them up too.

20/50/100pcs 3ml Disposable Sterile Insulin Cartridges,Independent Packaging Cassette Bottle Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqhoDVp


| 200-500pcs Cassette Bottle Magic Pen Disposable Sterile Cartridge Bottle Insulin 3ml Sleeve Sterilization Independent Packaging


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPTGBIx


100pcs 3ml Sterile Independent Packaging Insulin Cartridges Cassette Bottle,Disposable Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOXn3Aj


| 10-100Pack 3ml Peptide Insulin Pen Cartridge, 3cc Cartridges Compatible with Reusable Injection V1 and V2 Pens, Individually Pack


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOlHLej
What's your actual process, step by step?

Aren't the cartridges sealed in a bag when they arrive? Once you open that, do you transfer them into fresh bags and run them through sterilization again — or is it fine to just put them back in the original packaging?
I pull them out, take the rubber stopper off, and place them into fresh sterilization bags (you can get those on Amazon). Then I loosely wrap the new envelopes in foil, check that the rack sits well above the water level, and run them in my Instant Pot on high pressure manual for 30 minutes. It’s a pain in the patoot, but it guarantees sterility. When they’re cool enough to handle, I work the stopper back in before they fully cool down. After that, they stay in the envelope until I need them.

edit Also wash your hands, work on a clean surface, and wear gloves whenever you handle carts between envelopes.

No, I don’t do them all at once. I usually do 10-20 at a time so I’m not cooking carts all day.
😆

Are the stoppers reliable enough? I've been told they might be unreliable.

What about the rubber seals — do they hold up to being pierced several times without issue?
On the grey market, the carts that have been offered to us tend to be non-USP grade and below standard.

Spec compliance is frequently missing when it comes to the glass vials, seals and stoppers. The result is unpredictable at best, producing dosing problems and hangs.

Sterility leaves a lot to be desired; endotoxins along with production debris (glass shards, rubber, and who knows what else) get disregarded. Basically, they are 💩.

Fortunately, a UK-based researcher has partnered with Linuo (Linuo), 1 of the biggest glass makers globally, to make USP grade carts available to the public — previously something only large pharmaceutical companies could get for things such as prescription insulin.

Around the start of the year, the initial 1000-unit batch landed in the UK; the first 1000-unit batch is expected in the US in August (all destined for private researchers), with additional batches to come. I'm aware of 1 US vendor that has put in an order, so they ought to appear on the open market before long.
Update

I've been testing a few early samples, and I have to say I'm impressed.

I put one into a Gensu2 that I had shelved after it failed testing with 3 carts from 3 separate vendors. The injection clicked in so quickly that I flinched from the surprise. 😱😆

At last, my premium auto pen works the way it should.
Once everyone can get these, will you come back and edit this post? I'm in serious need of carts that actually work.
Around the 2nd week of August, stay alert—that's when they're expected to arrive.

At some point, Underground will stock them, along with BrokenChef and Goodies.

Max at Big Time may also carry them, but something I'm just finding out is that he already has sterile siliconized carts. I don't know the rest of their specs, though you can ask him. Among the vendors I've come across, he's one of the better-informed and a genuinely nice person who wants his customers to receive quality products.
 
attcbf said:

RetCurious said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Looking for a good vendor for carts and tips? My wife just began reta, so I went ahead and ordered one, and once my KLOW shows up I plan to fill it too. Thanks everyone!
For carts, I go through Alibaba. As for needles, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s, or an online diabetic supply warehouse are where I get them. 100 carts run me $50 or under, and my needles come from Amazon. I’ve been considering checking out other needle options, but so far the best prices I’ve found have been on Amazon.
Do you sterilize these on your own, or do they arrive sterile? I'd like a link if you have one. Alternatively, what search terms should I use to locate the listing?
Each listing claims to be sterile. As a precaution against them not actually being sterile, I run them through a pressure cooker to sterilize them a second time. As for links — I'll take a look. I never went looking for these specifically; they popped up while I was hunting for insulin pens. Typing in “insulin cartridges bulk” should bring them up too.

20/50/100pcs 3ml Disposable Sterile Insulin Cartridges,Independent Packaging Cassette Bottle Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqhoDVp


| 200-500pcs Cassette Bottle Magic Pen Disposable Sterile Cartridge Bottle Insulin 3ml Sleeve Sterilization Independent Packaging


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPTGBIx


100pcs 3ml Sterile Independent Packaging Insulin Cartridges Cassette Bottle,Disposable Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOXn3Aj


| 10-100Pack 3ml Peptide Insulin Pen Cartridge, 3cc Cartridges Compatible with Reusable Injection V1 and V2 Pens, Individually Pack


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOlHLej
What's your actual process, step by step?

Aren't the cartridges sealed in a bag when they arrive? Once you open that, do you transfer them into fresh bags and run them through sterilization again — or is it fine to just put them back in the original packaging?
I pull them out, take the rubber stopper off, and place them into fresh sterilization bags (you can get those on Amazon). Then I loosely wrap the new envelopes in foil, check that the rack sits well above the water level, and run them in my Instant Pot on high pressure manual for 30 minutes. It’s a pain in the patoot, but it guarantees sterility. When they’re cool enough to handle, I work the stopper back in before they fully cool down. After that, they stay in the envelope until I need them.

edit Also wash your hands, work on a clean surface, and wear gloves whenever you handle carts between envelopes.

No, I don’t do them all at once. I usually do 10-20 at a time so I’m not cooking carts all day.
😆

Are the stoppers reliable enough? I've been told they might be unreliable.

What about the rubber seals — do they hold up to being pierced several times without issue?
On the grey market, the carts that have been offered to us tend to be non-USP grade and below standard.

Spec compliance is frequently missing when it comes to the glass vials, seals and stoppers. The result is unpredictable at best, producing dosing problems and hangs.

Sterility leaves a lot to be desired; endotoxins along with production debris (glass shards, rubber, and who knows what else) get disregarded. Basically, they are 💩.

Fortunately, a UK-based researcher has partnered with Linuo (Linuo), 1 of the biggest glass makers globally, to make USP grade carts available to the public — previously something only large pharmaceutical companies could get for things such as prescription insulin.

Around the start of the year, the initial 1000-unit batch landed in the UK; the first 1000-unit batch is expected in the US in August (all destined for private researchers), with additional batches to come. I'm aware of 1 US vendor that has put in an order, so they ought to appear on the open market before long.
From what I gather, several Group Promotion Vendors pooled their resources to place an order totaling roughly 10K units. My guess is that Linuo carts—manufactured with EO sterilization—will saturate the market within 1 or 2 months.
Is this separate from the order that Jonny placed?
 
RetCurious said:

attcbf said:

RetCurious said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Looking for a good vendor for carts and tips? My wife just began reta, so I went ahead and ordered one, and once my KLOW shows up I plan to fill it too. Thanks everyone!
For carts, I go through Alibaba. As for needles, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s, or an online diabetic supply warehouse are where I get them. 100 carts run me $50 or under, and my needles come from Amazon. I’ve been considering checking out other needle options, but so far the best prices I’ve found have been on Amazon.
Do you sterilize these on your own, or do they arrive sterile? I'd like a link if you have one. Alternatively, what search terms should I use to locate the listing?
Each listing claims to be sterile. As a precaution against them not actually being sterile, I run them through a pressure cooker to sterilize them a second time. As for links — I'll take a look. I never went looking for these specifically; they popped up while I was hunting for insulin pens. Typing in “insulin cartridges bulk” should bring them up too.

20/50/100pcs 3ml Disposable Sterile Insulin Cartridges,Independent Packaging Cassette Bottle Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqhoDVp


| 200-500pcs Cassette Bottle Magic Pen Disposable Sterile Cartridge Bottle Insulin 3ml Sleeve Sterilization Independent Packaging


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPTGBIx


100pcs 3ml Sterile Independent Packaging Insulin Cartridges Cassette Bottle,Disposable Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOXn3Aj


| 10-100Pack 3ml Peptide Insulin Pen Cartridge, 3cc Cartridges Compatible with Reusable Injection V1 and V2 Pens, Individually Pack


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOlHLej
What's your actual process, step by step?

Aren't the cartridges sealed in a bag when they arrive? Once you open that, do you transfer them into fresh bags and run them through sterilization again — or is it fine to just put them back in the original packaging?
I pull them out, take the rubber stopper off, and place them into fresh sterilization bags (you can get those on Amazon). Then I loosely wrap the new envelopes in foil, check that the rack sits well above the water level, and run them in my Instant Pot on high pressure manual for 30 minutes. It’s a pain in the patoot, but it guarantees sterility. When they’re cool enough to handle, I work the stopper back in before they fully cool down. After that, they stay in the envelope until I need them.

edit Also wash your hands, work on a clean surface, and wear gloves whenever you handle carts between envelopes.

No, I don’t do them all at once. I usually do 10-20 at a time so I’m not cooking carts all day.
😆

Are the stoppers reliable enough? I've been told they might be unreliable.

What about the rubber seals — do they hold up to being pierced several times without issue?
On the grey market, the carts that have been offered to us tend to be non-USP grade and below standard.

Spec compliance is frequently missing when it comes to the glass vials, seals and stoppers. The result is unpredictable at best, producing dosing problems and hangs.

Sterility leaves a lot to be desired; endotoxins along with production debris (glass shards, rubber, and who knows what else) get disregarded. Basically, they are 💩.

Fortunately, a UK-based researcher has partnered with Linuo (Linuo), 1 of the biggest glass makers globally, to make USP grade carts available to the public — previously something only large pharmaceutical companies could get for things such as prescription insulin.

Around the start of the year, the initial 1000-unit batch landed in the UK; the first 1000-unit batch is expected in the US in August (all destined for private researchers), with additional batches to come. I'm aware of 1 US vendor that has put in an order, so they ought to appear on the open market before long.
From what I gather, several Group Promotion Vendors pooled their resources to place an order totaling roughly 10K units. My guess is that Linuo carts—manufactured with EO sterilization—will saturate the market within 1 or 2 months.
Is this separate from the order that Jonny placed?
Negative. However, from what I understand, Jonny's order was only a piece of a significantly bigger purchase from Linuo, which is how he managed to secure the carts at that price.
 
attcbf said:

RetCurious said:

attcbf said:

RetCurious said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

tcpnomad said:

FlowerFairy said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Looking for a good vendor for carts and tips? My wife just began reta, so I went ahead and ordered one, and once my KLOW shows up I plan to fill it too. Thanks everyone!
For carts, I go through Alibaba. As for needles, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s, or an online diabetic supply warehouse are where I get them. 100 carts run me $50 or under, and my needles come from Amazon. I’ve been considering checking out other needle options, but so far the best prices I’ve found have been on Amazon.
Do you sterilize these on your own, or do they arrive sterile? I'd like a link if you have one. Alternatively, what search terms should I use to locate the listing?
Each listing claims to be sterile. As a precaution against them not actually being sterile, I run them through a pressure cooker to sterilize them a second time. As for links — I'll take a look. I never went looking for these specifically; they popped up while I was hunting for insulin pens. Typing in “insulin cartridges bulk” should bring them up too.

20/50/100pcs 3ml Disposable Sterile Insulin Cartridges,Independent Packaging Cassette Bottle Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqhoDVp


| 200-500pcs Cassette Bottle Magic Pen Disposable Sterile Cartridge Bottle Insulin 3ml Sleeve Sterilization Independent Packaging


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPTGBIx


100pcs 3ml Sterile Independent Packaging Insulin Cartridges Cassette Bottle,Disposable Insulin Injection Pen Sleeve


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOXn3Aj


| 10-100Pack 3ml Peptide Insulin Pen Cartridge, 3cc Cartridges Compatible with Reusable Injection V1 and V2 Pens, Individually Pack


https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOlHLej
What's your actual process, step by step?

Aren't the cartridges sealed in a bag when they arrive? Once you open that, do you transfer them into fresh bags and run them through sterilization again — or is it fine to just put them back in the original packaging?
I pull them out, take the rubber stopper off, and place them into fresh sterilization bags (you can get those on Amazon). Then I loosely wrap the new envelopes in foil, check that the rack sits well above the water level, and run them in my Instant Pot on high pressure manual for 30 minutes. It’s a pain in the patoot, but it guarantees sterility. When they’re cool enough to handle, I work the stopper back in before they fully cool down. After that, they stay in the envelope until I need them.

edit Also wash your hands, work on a clean surface, and wear gloves whenever you handle carts between envelopes.

No, I don’t do them all at once. I usually do 10-20 at a time so I’m not cooking carts all day.
😆

Are the stoppers reliable enough? I've been told they might be unreliable.

What about the rubber seals — do they hold up to being pierced several times without issue?
On the grey market, the carts that have been offered to us tend to be non-USP grade and below standard.

Spec compliance is frequently missing when it comes to the glass vials, seals and stoppers. The result is unpredictable at best, producing dosing problems and hangs.

Sterility leaves a lot to be desired; endotoxins along with production debris (glass shards, rubber, and who knows what else) get disregarded. Basically, they are 💩.

Fortunately, a UK-based researcher has partnered with Linuo (Linuo), 1 of the biggest glass makers globally, to make USP grade carts available to the public — previously something only large pharmaceutical companies could get for things such as prescription insulin.

Around the start of the year, the initial 1000-unit batch landed in the UK; the first 1000-unit batch is expected in the US in August (all destined for private researchers), with additional batches to come. I'm aware of 1 US vendor that has put in an order, so they ought to appear on the open market before long.
From what I gather, several Group Promotion Vendors pooled their resources to place an order totaling roughly 10K units. My guess is that Linuo carts—manufactured with EO sterilization—will saturate the market within 1 or 2 months.
Is this separate from the order that Jonny placed?
Negative. However, from what I understand, Jonny's order was only a piece of a significantly bigger purchase from Linuo, which is how he managed to secure the carts at that price.
From what I know, no GB vendors are part of this. On the US side, I'm pretty sure there are none.
 
Back
Top