Convince me to pick your go-to pen

sfkid

Explorer
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
San Fran - US of A
I've stuck with syringes from the start, and I've even written on here before about how much I don't care for pens ( despite the fact that I've never actually used one 🤷‍♂️).

Still, I do tend to get a bit hooked on trying new stuff, so now I've got an urge to give a pen a shot for some everyday routines.

Suppose you had to stick with just 1 pen for regular use, and cost didn't matter at all — which one would you stay with?
 
I had the impression that people were noticing dose variability with these. It would be great to hear which ones tend to be the most consistent.
 
Convipen promoter checking in! That's the only pen I've tried up to now, and it has hit my target dose every single time. I loaded a 3ml cart, and each dose I dialed in landed exactly where it should. ConviPen and Gansulin come from the same maker, and both feature a metal body plus an audible click as you dial the dose. That click on its own brings to mind a quality mechanical keyboard switch (another hobby I've sunk far too much money into). There's a Peptide Critic video on YouTube covering the V2 pens, and their quality swings so much that I wouldn't rely on them.

Over in a Discord I belong to, GensuPens get a lot of love, so I may grab one before long and use it for my weekly GLP dose.

Just keep in mind that carts, filters, and the like add to the price, so it can get somewhat costly. Still, it makes daily injections effortless.
 
Oldnotout said:

I had the impression that people were noticing dose variability with these. It would be great to hear which ones tend to be the most consistent.
With generic pens, accuracy can be an issue. V1 tends to be regarded as the superior option compared to V2.

Accuracy is not a problem with options such as Eli Lilly Luxura or Ergo II. The same goes for the automatic pens. As for the Novopen, it is accurate, yet it requires modification so that the generic 3ml cartridges will fit, and even then it consistently delivers an overdose.
 
Back
Top