I'm pretty new around here, and I still don't have a clear picture of all the known or suspected contraindications I should be steering clear of. What I'm after is some kind of table or calculator that lays out contraindications on an x/y axis, and so far I haven't had any luck finding one. Could somebody point me in the right direction?
Updated: Sorry, maybe I didn't phrase that question very well. Let me try again...
I understand that certain drugs and/or peptides can overlap either in the way they act, or in what they're meant to achieve. I want to steer clear of the error of combining two or more peptides/drugs of the same class, or two or more that interact in a way that might either do harm, or make the other one useless.
What I'm hoping to find is some kind of table/chart/calculator that lays this out. In the ideal version, picture an excel/google sheet where the top columns list drug/pep x, and the left side rows list drugs/pepx y. The X/Y intersecting cells would be green yellow or red, green meaning no negative interactions, yellow being partial or questionable, red being serious interaction. I'd assume something like this should already exist in several forms but I have not ben able to find such a tool
I hope this makes a bit more sense.
Thanks!
Updated: Sorry, maybe I didn't phrase that question very well. Let me try again...
I understand that certain drugs and/or peptides can overlap either in the way they act, or in what they're meant to achieve. I want to steer clear of the error of combining two or more peptides/drugs of the same class, or two or more that interact in a way that might either do harm, or make the other one useless.
What I'm hoping to find is some kind of table/chart/calculator that lays this out. In the ideal version, picture an excel/google sheet where the top columns list drug/pep x, and the left side rows list drugs/pepx y. The X/Y intersecting cells would be green yellow or red, green meaning no negative interactions, yellow being partial or questionable, red being serious interaction. I'd assume something like this should already exist in several forms but I have not ben able to find such a tool
I hope this makes a bit more sense.
Thanks!