Constant burping?

oldjarhead said:

I appreciate everyone's feedback and ideas. Should I discover a solution to stop this burping, I'll be sure to share it with all of you. Thanks once more!
I've noticed some folks take mint oil in capsule form. It may not do much for the burping itself, but it does leave them with a minty flavor.
 
oldjarhead said:

After any meal, I burp a lot. It's been 3 and a half months on tirz for me. I honestly expected it to fade within a couple of months. What do you all do about this? Tums and beno haven't worked for me. Given the benefits, it's a minor side effect. I'm just hoping to hear from anyone who has found a cure. Thanks in advance.
That's simply air escaping from your digestive tract. What exactly needs to be "cured?" The air can only exit through 2 routes: either upward or downward.

That said .. I just let out a burp and continue with my day.
 
CandyCap said:

oldjarhead said:

I appreciate everyone's feedback and ideas. Should I discover a solution to stop this burping, I'll be sure to share it with all of you. Thanks once more!
I've noticed some folks take mint oil in capsule form. It may not do much for the burping itself, but it does leave them with a minty flavor.
Binaca-flavoured burps
 
My own method differs from what a lot of people do. While others reach for tums and PPIs to cut down acid, I go the other direction: I use betaine as an acidifier, raising acidity so the food that is sitting there digests more effectively. That has worked well in my case. I'm not trying to say anyone else's way is wrong. Just my two cents.
 
Back
Top