Considering stopping tesa

BBG101

Explorer
Joined
Feb 27, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia, pa
Not sure whether this is tied to nearing week 4 on tirz, but the food noise seems to be returning more frequently. I'm on Tesamorelin, and during specific times of the day my appetite hits 120%. Since my stack also includes Ipamorelin, mots-c, and AOD-9604, I think I'd be okay without it. I just don't want to hurt my progress by holding onto something I know is bringing a negative side effect. Thoughts??
 
It's difficult to give guidance without additional details. You mentioned being on Tirz for 3 weeks, but what does the rest of your stack look like? What makes you certain that Tesa is the culprit behind the heightened appetite? And what time do you dose Tesa? If you're taking it right before bed, it probably isn't influencing your appetite much. It could simply be that you're ready for a Tirz dose increase.
 
Tesa raises ghrelin, which is why you're feeling hungry. You could either increase your Triz dose or add Cagri to help with appetite suppression.

BBG101 said:

Not sure whether this is tied to nearing week 4 on tirz, but the food noise seems to be returning more frequently. I'm on Tesamorelin, and during specific times of the day my appetite hits 120%. Since my stack also includes Ipamorelin, mots-c, and AOD-9604, I think I'd be okay without it. I just don't want to hurt my progress by holding onto something I know is bringing a negative side effect. Thoughts??
 
Rickcaps said:

Tesa raises ghrelin, which is why you're feeling hungry. You could either increase your Triz dose or add Cagri to help with appetite suppression.

BBG101 said:

Not sure whether this is tied to nearing week 4 on tirz, but the food noise seems to be returning more frequently. I'm on Tesamorelin, and during specific times of the day my appetite hits 120%. Since my stack also includes Ipamorelin, mots-c, and AOD-9604, I think I'd be okay without it. I just don't want to hurt my progress by holding onto something I know is bringing a negative side effect. Thoughts??
I might add cagri to the mix and check whether that does the trick, thanks for the idea
 
Ipamorelin has a bigger impact on hunger signaling compared to Tesamorelin. I use both, though I take them just before going to sleep.
 
I inject Tesa/Ipa right after getting up, and that's why. My appetite is being ramped up by one of them. Between the 2, ipa ought to be the one responsible, since its action is at the ghrelin receptor, yet I simply use both at the same time in the morning.
 
GHRP-2 is something else I take, and it has a strong effect on appetite, so I only use it right before bed.

One Friday I messed up by taking an early evening dose along with Tesa, since I felt like having some food and drinks.

Turns out I shouldn't have had any smoke, since the munchies hit me like nothing else.
 
bogardbilla said:

Ipamorelin has a bigger impact on hunger signaling compared to Tesamorelin. I use both, though I take them just before going to sleep.
Same here — yet during specific windows of the day, hunger hits me hard!
 
Back
Top