Considering stacking Tirz with my Reta?

Pokemon999

Explorer
Joined
Mar 9, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Sussex
Hey everyone. I've been on retatrutide for a few months now and the results have been great — I'm down almost 2 stone. Lately though, things have stalled and I haven't dropped any weight for about a week. I'm thinking about bringing tirzepatide in to get past this plateau. Has anyone here done this before? If so, I'd really like to hear how it went.

Right now I'm taking 6mg of Retatrutide per week. How much tirzepatide would make sense to add? My plan is retatrutide on Monday and tirzepatide on Thursday.

Thankyou!
 
If food noise is giving you trouble, adding Titz could help — otherwise, my suggestion would be to simply raise the Reta dose. I do believe combining the two can make sense, but only when there's a specific reason behind it. Fewer drugs means a cleaner picture and it's simpler to tell what's happening. Should you decide to begin, starting low and moving slow seems sensible. In my view, 1mg is a reasonable starting point.
 
5byfive said:

If food noise is giving you trouble, adding Titz could help — otherwise, my suggestion would be to simply raise the Reta dose. I do believe combining the two can make sense, but only when there's a specific reason behind it. Fewer drugs means a cleaner picture and it's simpler to tell what's happening. Should you decide to begin, starting low and moving slow seems sensible. In my view, 1mg is a reasonable starting point.
What an excellent response! I'm completely on the same page — adding yet another peptide isn't something I want to do without good reason, though I figured it might offset what I spend on reta since tirz comes at a lower price. Should tirz enter the mix, there's a chance I'd hold my reta dose steady or maybe even bring it down 🤔. At this point the reta side effects have finally faded, so triggering them again through tirz is a risk I'm not keen on. Still, stronger appetite control plus a smaller hit to my wallet does make it appealing.
 
Tirz 8mg runs $2.40

Reta 8mg comes to $3.84

Going by certain retail rates, Tirz ends up $75/year less expensive.

With group buy rates, that gap narrows to $.50/week, or $26/year.
 
Back
Top