Aliakaraza
Explorer
Soooo right now I'm at 7.5mg of tirzepatide, and I was wondering: is anyone here combining Cagri with it too? How did that work out for you?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep, plenty of people here combine it with reta too.Aliakaraza said:
Soooo right now I'm at 7.5mg of tirzepatide, and I was wondering: is anyone here combining Cagri with it too? How did that work out for you?
Oh wow, that's great!! So it does help keep appetite down, yeah? And do some folks take it to bridge the gap between their tirz doses? Just wondering...CNCCurrency said:
Yep, plenty of people here combine it with reta too.Aliakaraza said:
Soooo right now I'm at 7.5mg of tirzepatide, and I was wondering: is anyone here combining Cagri with it too? How did that work out for you?
For roughly 2 months I took it so that I could remain on 6 mg Tirz all the way to goal, and for me it performed really wellAliakaraza said:
Soooo right now I'm at 7.5mg of tirzepatide, and I was wondering: is anyone here combining Cagri with it too? How did that work out for you?
I've been mulling over this exact option. The reason I haven't gone up on my dose is how rough day 2 hits me—bad headaches plus exhaustion. Nothing's set in stone about introducing cargi yet; I'm just trying to gather more details first.chest rockwell said:
just wondering.... if you're only on such a low dose and want stronger appetite suppression, what's the reason to stack cagri instead of just raising your triz? I'd get it if you were already at a higher triz dose and then added cargri. is there something I'm not seeing?
Hmm, that's intriguing — any side effects show up for you?dancs said:
If you take cag at 0.5mg, it'll hit you like a TRUCK.
But your body will gain a tolerance faster than taking tirz and/or reta, at least in my experience.
Max dose for cag is 5mg alone and 2.4mg with other GLP's.
Cag lasts 5 days. Tirz is up to 6 days and Reta up to 7 days.
Ayyyyye, I don't see anything wrong with OP's thoughts or your opinion. To each his own?
It would make sense to do Tirz until max dose at 15mg, then switch or take along with, cag/reta/teso/or other "tides" to help assist.
Click to expand...
Since I'm concerned that upping my Tirz dose could bring on additional side effects, this is something I may look into... With the Cagi, did any side effects show up for you?Mayostardayonnaise said:
For roughly 2 months I took it so that I could remain on 6 mg Tirz all the way to goal, and for me it performed really wellAliakaraza said:
Soooo right now I'm at 7.5mg of tirzepatide, and I was wondering: is anyone here combining Cagri with it too? How did that work out for you?That feeling of being hit by a truck is precisely how I would describe it. I believe I reached 1 mg Cag, though for the majority of those 2 months I stayed at .6 mg.
Dude, I get the same things — tinnitus, that rushing heartbeat noise in my ears. Plus this tingling sensation on my skin, across the back of my shoulders and down my legs! I only found out other people deal with this after I came across this forum!deluge said:
The stall has me stuck at roughly 52lbs down across 6 months, sitting inside a very narrow band for the best part of a month. That's 22% of body weight gone, and a BMI that has come from 40 down to 30. Looking at the graphs, the graphs suggest stalling on Tirz at this stage is normal.
Tirz is at 10mg/6d for me now, and I don't want to go any higher because of the tinnitus and allodynia (that prickly skin feeling). (does anyone else reckon tinnitus and allodynia are one and the same thing, just hitting different parts of the body? I do!)
I brought in a low dose of Reta (1mg/6d), plus Cagrilintide (250mcg/6d) — one on day 2, the other on day 4. Nothing noticeable at either dose.
I felt I had to stop the Reta for an employment physical (elevated heart rate). Paused for 3 wks — that was the cost of the physical.
At week 4 I took Cag up to 500mcg/6d. Still nothing to report.
Now at week 8, Reta is up to 2mg/6d and Cagrilintide to 1mg/6d — that was only 3 days back.
It's too early to call it honestly, but the first signs look good.
No unpleasant reactions showed up for me with Cagri, which might be because my starting dose was extremely conservative. I simply wanted to avoid any sides, haha. My first dose was tiny, around .2 mg. As for how it felt, food became something I had to force myself to deal with. The one downside: getting enough protein turned into a real struggle.Aliakaraza said:
Since I'm concerned that upping my Tirz dose could bring on additional side effects, this is something I may look into... With the Cagi, did any side effects show up for you?Mayostardayonnaise said:
For roughly 2 months I took it so that I could remain on 6 mg Tirz all the way to goal, and for me it performed really wellAliakaraza said:
Soooo right now I'm at 7.5mg of tirzepatide, and I was wondering: is anyone here combining Cagri with it too? How did that work out for you?That feeling of being hit by a truck is precisely how I would describe it. I believe I reached 1 mg Cag, though for the majority of those 2 months I stayed at .6 mg.
Hmm, I think I'll pick up some Cagri when I place my next order and see how it goes!Mayostardayonnaise said:
No unpleasant reactions showed up for me with Cagri, which might be because my starting dose was extremely conservative. I simply wanted to avoid any sides, haha. My first dose was tiny, around .2 mg. As for how it felt, food became something I had to force myself to deal with. The one downside: getting enough protein turned into a real struggle.Aliakaraza said:
Since I'm concerned that upping my Tirz dose could bring on additional side effects, this is something I may look into... With the Cagi, did any side effects show up for you?Mayostardayonnaise said:
For roughly 2 months I took it so that I could remain on 6 mg Tirz all the way to goal, and for me it performed really wellAliakaraza said:
Soooo right now I'm at 7.5mg of tirzepatide, and I was wondering: is anyone here combining Cagri with it too? How did that work out for you?That feeling of being hit by a truck is precisely how I would describe it. I believe I reached 1 mg Cag, though for the majority of those 2 months I stayed at .6 mg.
That's incorrect — Cagri's half life is 7.5 days, tirz is 5 days, and reta is 6.5 days.dancs said:
If you take cag at 0.5mg, it'll hit you like a TRUCK.
But your body will gain a tolerance faster than taking tirz and/or reta, at least in my experience.
Max dose for cag is 5mg alone and 2.4mg with other GLP's.
Cag lasts 5 days. Tirz is up to 6 days and Reta up to 7 days.
Ayyyyye, I don't see anything wrong with OP's thoughts or your opinion. To each his own?
It would make sense to do Tirz until max dose at 15mg, then switch or take along with, cag/reta/teso/or other "tides" to help assist.
Click to expand...
To be honest, I haven't formed a view on this yet — that's exactly why I described myself as curious. I live with type 2 diabetes, and since starting I've dropped 90 lbs, leaving roughly 10 lbs before I hit the goal weight I set at the beginning (though that could shift once I'm there). I'd been considering adding Cag to my triz. The thing is, I'm already on 15 mg, so now I'm weighing whether to raise the dose or bring cag into the mix.dancs said:
If you take cag at 0.5mg, it'll hit you like a TRUCK.
But your body will gain a tolerance faster than taking tirz and/or reta, at least in my experience.
Max dose for cag is 5mg alone and 2.4mg with other GLP's.
Cag lasts 5 days. Tirz is up to 6 days and Reta up to 7 days.
Ayyyyye, I don't see anything wrong with OP's thoughts or your opinion. To each his own?
It would make sense to do Tirz until max dose at 15mg, then switch or take along with, cag/reta/teso/or other "tides" to help assist.
Click to expand...
With just 10# left, what's the point of piling on another compound? That last 10 could be gone before the shipment even shows up. That is, unless your current regimen has slowed to the point where the scale is actually moving up.chest rockwell said:
To be honest, I haven't formed a view on this yet — that's exactly why I described myself as curious. I live with type 2 diabetes, and since starting I've dropped 90 lbs, leaving roughly 10 lbs before I hit the goal weight I set at the beginning (though that could shift once I'm there). I'd been considering adding Cag to my triz. The thing is, I'm already on 15 mg, so now I'm weighing whether to raise the dose or bring cag into the mix.dancs said:
If you take cag at 0.5mg, it'll hit you like a TRUCK.
But your body will gain a tolerance faster than taking tirz and/or reta, at least in my experience.
Max dose for cag is 5mg alone and 2.4mg with other GLP's.
Cag lasts 5 days. Tirz is up to 6 days and Reta up to 7 days.
Ayyyyye, I don't see anything wrong with OP's thoughts or your opinion. To each his own?
It would make sense to do Tirz until max dose at 15mg, then switch or take along with, cag/reta/teso/or other "tides" to help assist.
Click to expand...
This is news to me... I'll definitely check it out, and it's exactly why this forum is so great!! Such helpful advicelessthanhalf said:
Instead of stacking cagri, another route is to divide your current dose. You mention the most severe side effects hitting on day 2 — I'm guessing that's the day after your tirz shot? That timing lines up with when blood levels of the medication peak, which is typically when side effects are at their worst, since absorption takes roughly 24 hours before reaching maximum concentration. I'd strongly suggest checking out glp plotter so you can visualize this as a graph. Often, taking half the dose twice as frequently is just as effective, cuts down on side effects that peak a day or 2 post-dose, and may let you raise the total weekly amount if necessary without making side effects worse.
Should you decide to include cagri, begin with small amounts such as 0.25mg and titrate up gradually. Nausea and fatigue occur at fairly high rates with it, particularly at larger doses, and many members here appear to use it at low weekly doses between 0.25 and 1mg as an addition to reta or tirz, getting helpful extra appetite suppression.