lakelife13
Explorer
I still haven't tried them. I've been putting it off until I finish up the majority of my insulin syringes. There should be just a handful of weeks remaining. Once I start, I'll come back with an update.ThunderBird said:
I’m curious how they work out for you—I’ve never tried a pen myself, though I picked up a savvio just last week. Was there anything that caught you off guard or that you weren’t happy with?lakelife13 said:
Yeah, the pens are coming with me for sure. I ended up ordering a few Savvio pens, which showed up yesterday. I still have syringes to use up before making the change.Loscar said:
I have experience bringing both along on trips. During a 2-week stretch abroad, TSA showed zero interest in peptides.
My setup was an insulin case paired with ice packs that meet TSA rules. Zero issues. Ultimately it boils down to personal preference.
Pens win on ease of use — I ran the V2 without any trouble. They really shine while traveling. Go ahead and make the move.
And whenever I need guidance, professor YouTube is available to assist too!