Grogu said:
ThatNextGril said:
Grogu said:
I own 2 V2 pens, 2 HumaPen Savvios, a gansulin, plus a few disposable ones.
Buying those disposables is something I really wish I hadn't done. My reason for getting them was doubt about whether pens would suit me or whether I could rely on the dose being right. Once the pens arrived, I checked every one of them for accuracy, and the precision of pen dosing honestly surprised me. These aren't exactly high-tech devices. I'm tempted to open one up just to see what's inside. For testing, I followed the instructions from Undergroud Supply and used tap water.
View attachment 11110
Just to make sure I've got this right — those 2 V2 pens you checked were also essentially spot-on when it came to dosing accuracy? That's quite something, given how budget-friendly they tend to be (at least next to the Convis, Gansu, and Savvios options).
Yep, I ran both V2s through testing and they performed flawlessly in my case. The precision of the dosing caught me off guard. Because I was using tap water, an already-used cart, and an insulin syringe, I repeated the process many times — purely out of curiosity. This wasn't a single trial. Being fairly OCD, I spread these tests across several days. Somewhere I came across the idea that the mechanism gets smoother the more it's used.
I got the 2 Savvios from Canada, and they cost just $30 apiece before shipping. I checked the Gansulin by testing it, but I haven't injected with it so far.