lakelife13
Explorer
Hello,
In a few months I’ll be taking a trip and will be away for roughly 5 days. I thought about simply not doing the research during that time, but the stretch feels too long. Up to now I’ve only used standard syringes, but I noticed a mention of peptidecritic.com and saw that they sell disposable pens v1.2 and v2 at a fair price. Before committing to reusable pens, I want to test out the disposable option.
In a few months I’ll be taking a trip and will be away for roughly 5 days. I thought about simply not doing the research during that time, but the stretch feels too long. Up to now I’ve only used standard syringes, but I noticed a mention of peptidecritic.com and saw that they sell disposable pens v1.2 and v2 at a fair price. Before committing to reusable pens, I want to test out the disposable option.
- When flying, is it less risky to carry research materials in a pen rather than vials that might have labels and syringes, or should I avoid bringing them on the plane altogether?
- Are the needle tips universal, so that if I purchase a bigger pack of tips now, those same tips will work with a reusable pen down the line?
- Does anyone here have firsthand experience with the disposable ones from peptide critic that I mentioned above?