Considering KLOW alongside Reta, or perhaps GHK-CU alone, for skin elasticity support — any input?

Figis1badcat

Explorer
Joined
Feb 27, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles. California
Only recently began Reta (a low weekly dose of .5mg for the past two weeks, moving up to 1 mg per week in a few days). Appetite suppression kicked in right away (pleased about that). The aim is to drop 30 pounds. I'd like to introduce KLOW, or possibly just GHK-CH, primarily to address potential skin elasticity concerns and improve overall skin condition. It appears the additional components in KLOW could also be useful for me. 63M, not dealing with much joint pain at present. As for activity, it's essentially walking 4-5 miles 2x per week. I'm also hoping to work Yoga and tai chi into my routine before long
 
28 here, also on Tirz, and KLOW is going into the mix for me before long. You are heading the right way 💪🏽
 
I've been using reta for about 8 weeks, and I added KLOW 2 weeks back. With KLOW, results can take some time to show up. Honestly, I was leaning toward just GHK-CH plus KVP, and I may still go that route after my KLOW supply runs out. Injuries aren't really a big concern for me. I've placed orders for CJC-1295 without DAC 5mg + IPA 5mg Blend, Adamax, NA Selank amidate, and N-Acetyl Epitalon Amidate. Those last 3 I'll introduce as a nasal spray.

As a stack, KLOW costs more than GHK-CH, though it really comes down to what you want to experiment with. There's a lot to choose from, so do your research. Best of luck.
 
I'm in the same boat—thinking about KLOW—so I'm following along and joining this discussion. As I keep learning more, I've noticed that testing for it doesn't seem to happen very often, based on what I've come across so far. Anyone have an idea why that is?
 
Reta has been part of my routine for 7 weeks now. I dropped 10 lbs over that stretch: 0.5mg daily for 3 weeks, then 1mg daily for 3 weeks, and I've been on 2mg daily for a month, with plans to keep going from there. Today I did my very first KLOW injection — 80mg mixed with 3mL of BAC, which works out to 2.6mg (10IU's) for this initial dose. My intention is to hold at 10 IU's for 1 week, then bump up to 15IU's, running it for 8 weeks alongside the Reta. Part of me hopes some older injuries will improve, and I'm also hoping the KLOW might help with loose skin.

* Regarding the KLOW shot in the upper glute: I've seen plenty of reports where people say the GHK-Cu causes stinging. For me, the injection itself didn't sting. There's a mild 'Pain' — though I'd describe it more as a dull throbbing right at the injection site. What I'd read was people calling it painful. I do have a high pain tolerance, but I'm not convinced this qualifies as pain so much as an annoyance, similar to a bug bite.
 
BlatantlyObviousXL said:

Reta has been part of my routine for 7 weeks now. I dropped 10 lbs over that stretch: 0.5mg daily for 3 weeks, then 1mg daily for 3 weeks, and I've been on 2mg daily for a month, with plans to keep going from there. Today I did my very first KLOW injection — 80mg mixed with 3mL of BAC, which works out to 2.6mg (10IU's) for this initial dose. My intention is to hold at 10 IU's for 1 week, then bump up to 15IU's, running it for 8 weeks alongside the Reta. Part of me hopes some older injuries will improve, and I'm also hoping the KLOW might help with loose skin.

* Regarding the KLOW shot in the upper glute: I've seen plenty of reports where people say the GHK-Cu causes stinging. For me, the injection itself didn't sting. There's a mild 'Pain' — though I'd describe it more as a dull throbbing right at the injection site. What I'd read was people calling it painful. I do have a high pain tolerance, but I'm not convinced this qualifies as pain so much as an annoyance, similar to a bug bite.

If that describes you, then you're among the fortunate few — my experience matches, since ghk-cu barely causes any reaction where I inject it, and I use my thighs. From what most folks report, KLOW is gentler than plain ghk. Still, reactions range wildly: some feel nothing, others describe "extreme" pain, so don't overthink it — just stick with your protocol.
 
Prednisone gives me awful skin problems. I've been using Reta to lose weight, but it hasn't done anything for my skin — it was already thin, and now it's wrinkly too. Pairing Cu with wolverine (BPC and TB500) 'might' be doing something, though it's hard to say for sure. To keep the sting and ache away, I need to add a fair amount of BAC water — no less than 50 units of extra BAC water. After that, it's basically hassle-free.

I wish the results were stronger and that it worked like Reta does. As it stands, the most I can say is that my healing is still very slow and never complete.
 
Back
Top