Considering CJC without DAC alongside Ipa

Sootyaba

Explorer
Joined
Jul 26, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Durham
Spent several months researching HGH and got nowhere. I'm on 160mg of enanthate per week for TRT, and not long ago I had a good experience trying Tesamorline. The idea was to switch to HGH afterward, but every source I've checked either requires bulk purchases or has stopped carrying it.

Has CJC worked for anyone, or should I keep waiting until something turns up in the growth search?
 
Searching this forum should turn up plenty of threads covering results from CJC/IPA and Tesamorelin. From what I gather, the general agreement is that IGF-1 goes up with either one, though Tesa delivers a stronger effect. It also costs more.

Every so often, HGH shows up from some of the vendors here. Given how much poor-quality product circulates, I'd be cautious. Secretagogues usually perform better in testing and are definitely the lower-risk route when you don't intend to do routine bloodwork.
 
Bioexplorer said:

Searching this forum should turn up plenty of threads covering results from CJC/IPA and Tesamorelin. From what I gather, the general agreement is that IGF-1 goes up with either one, though Tesa delivers a stronger effect. It also costs more.

Every so often, HGH shows up from some of the vendors here. Given how much poor-quality product circulates, I'd be cautious. Secretagogues usually perform better in testing and are definitely the lower-risk route when you don't intend to do routine bloodwork.
Once I locate a source with fair pricing, I plan to pick up both Tesa and CJC/IPA so I can test them out…Other things came first for me, and I wasn’t going to begin either one in the near future regardless…
 
Sootyaba said:

Spent several months researching HGH and got nowhere. I'm on 160mg of enanthate per week for TRT, and not long ago I had a good experience trying Tesamorline. The idea was to switch to HGH afterward, but every source I've checked either requires bulk purchases or has stopped carrying it.

Has CJC worked for anyone, or should I keep waiting until something turns up in the growth search?

Flash-BCR said:

Bioexplorer said:

Searching this forum should turn up plenty of threads covering results from CJC/IPA and Tesamorelin. From what I gather, the general agreement is that IGF-1 goes up with either one, though Tesa delivers a stronger effect. It also costs more.

Every so often, HGH shows up from some of the vendors here. Given how much poor-quality product circulates, I'd be cautious. Secretagogues usually perform better in testing and are definitely the lower-risk route when you don't intend to do routine bloodwork.
Once I locate a source with fair pricing, I plan to pick up both Tesa and CJC/IPA so I can test them out…Other things came first for me, and I wasn’t going to begin either one in the near future regardless…
On its own, Ipa worked well. When I compared ipa by itself with ipa plus cjc no dac, I couldn't spot any difference. Right now I'm on Tesa, which is also treating me well. For my next stack, I plan to run Tesa alongside Ipa, and I'm expecting that combination to outperform Ipa+Cjc by a good margin.
 
Back then I ran IPA and cjc 3x/day, 2 hours after eating and with no food for at least 30 mins after that, which was a pita to keep up. The results were nothing special. 2IUs trashes Ipa and cjc completely and works out cheaper. If you're under 30 then I'd say the secretagogues are the way to go, otherwise stick with HGH as it's better in every way.
 
Thanks

mrfat said:

Back then I ran IPA and cjc 3x/day, 2 hours after eating and with no food for at least 30 mins after that, which was a pita to keep up. The results were nothing special. 2IUs trashes Ipa and cjc completely and works out cheaper. If you're under 30 then I'd say the secretagogues are the way to go, otherwise stick with HGH as it's better in every way.
I'm 49, so HGH would be the far better route
 
Back
Top