poundsdownstayfit
Explorer
This community is awesome. Thank you all for sharing your feedback. "We're all in it together"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The vial might be faulty. At 3mg, you ought to have noticed an effect.vale113 said:
I realize this isn't the right way to do it, but my first week was 1mg, then 2mg in week 2, 3mg in week 3, and in week 4 the vial I was using ran dry — since it had cost me a lot, I took 1.5mg instead. Once the kit showed up, I went back to 3mg for the fifth dose. I can't tell whether I'm building tolerance, but whereas earlier I noticed a few effects, this last dose felt like even less. It's possible the kit isn't as potent, I'm not sure. Should I bump to 4mg this week?
vale113 said:
barely any — the other one didn't give me side effects either, yet it appeared to curb my appetite to a greater degree, even if I can handle it without much trouble.
The mass is unknown to me; the initial vials contained 10mg, while the ones I have now are 20mg.ContainHer said:
vale113 said:
barely any — the other one didn't give me side effects either, yet it appeared to curb my appetite to a greater degree, even if I can handle it without much trouble.
How did the mass of the initial batch compare to what your kit came back as?
Say your 10mg vial actually came in at 12mg, while the kit you just got reads 9.5mg — naturally, there would be a noticeable difference in how you feel.
Since you began, what's your total weight loss so far?tbaby said:
This is the plan I used. In the end, I chose to remain at 5mg.
Week: Dose: 1 0.5mg 2 1mg 3 1.5mg 4 2mg 5 2mg 6 2.5mg 7 3mg 8 3mg 9 3.5mg 10 4mg 11 4mg 12 4.5mg 13 4.5mg 14 4.5mg 15 5mg 16 5mg
I appreciate you breaking that down!lessthanhalf said:
How people react to GLP medications is extremely individual. A dose that leaves one person vomiting for 7 days could be completely unnoticeable to another, though things tend to get clearer as doses climb. Even switching between different GLPs can produce surprising differences: tiny amounts of ozempic, 0.2mg every 2nd day, gave me terrible nausea, while 4.5mg of tirz every 2 days caused almost nothing. The presence of some appetite suppression is a solid sign the GLP is legitimate (whether reta or tirz, I can't say) rather than fake. This isn't from research, just from what I've read on this forum, but those with less excess weight frequently experience effects and side effects at lower doses compared to people who are severely overweight. Another key point: because the half life runs 6-7 days, unpleasant side effects can drag on for a long time. They typically peak on the day of a dose or 2 days after, yet may persist a week or longer, which turns into a serious issue when the effects are diarrhoea or vomiting, since that can lead to dehydration, the primary route to becoming very unwell and needing a hospital visit from GLPs.
Broadly speaking, if a dose gives you no side effects at all, increasing slightly, say from 3mg to 4mg, is unlikely to trigger severe side effects, though nothing is impossible. It's always worth using GLP plotter to see how drug levels change over time; it helps explain the pattern of effects and side effects, since any given dose only reaches its peak level after the 4th weekly dose. Another lower-risk way to raise doses is simply adding an extra mg halfway between your usual doses. Because side effects track dose peaks, smaller and more frequent doses are much less likely to cause adverse effects than single larger ones, but you'll need to study the pharmacokinetics and get comfortable with GLP plotter if you plan to adjust dosing intervals.
In my view, that's way too quick. Any side effects?tbaby said:
This is the plan I used. In the end, I chose to remain at 5mg.
Week: Dose: 1 0.5mg 2 1mg 3 1.5mg 4 2mg 5 2mg 6 2.5mg 7 3mg 8 3mg 9 3.5mg 10 4mg 11 4mg 12 4.5mg 13 4.5mg 14 4.5mg 15 5mg 16 5mg
Constipation is the sole side effect that shows up for me.JFinHK said:
In my view, that's way too quick. Any side effects?tbaby said:
This is the plan I used. In the end, I chose to remain at 5mg.
Week: Dose: 1 0.5mg 2 1mg 3 1.5mg 4 2mg 5 2mg 6 2.5mg 7 3mg 8 3mg 9 3.5mg 10 4mg 11 4mg 12 4.5mg 13 4.5mg 14 4.5mg 15 5mg 16 5mg
Since I began, I've dropped 13lbs. For restless leg, I'm on a prescription drug called Gabapentin. Because the Gaba causes weight gain, I figure that plays a part in why my weight loss hasn't been as large as what others see.poundsdownstayfit said:
Since you began, what's your total weight loss so far?tbaby said:
This is the plan I used. In the end, I chose to remain at 5mg.
Week: Dose: 1 0.5mg 2 1mg 3 1.5mg 4 2mg 5 2mg 6 2.5mg 7 3mg 8 3mg 9 3.5mg 10 4mg 11 4mg 12 4.5mg 13 4.5mg 14 4.5mg 15 5mg 16 5mg
I suppose you're fortunate that nothing else has appeared. More things could still show up. It's only now, after a full year, that I'm beginning to experience some stomach problems, and I'm just on 3mg. Just keep in mind, if something does come up, lowering your dose again is perfectly fine.tbaby said:
Constipation is the sole side effect that shows up for me.JFinHK said:
In my view, that's way too quick. Any side effects?tbaby said:
This is the plan I used. In the end, I chose to remain at 5mg.
Week: Dose: 1 0.5mg 2 1mg 3 1.5mg 4 2mg 5 2mg 6 2.5mg 7 3mg 8 3mg 9 3.5mg 10 4mg 11 4mg 12 4.5mg 13 4.5mg 14 4.5mg 15 5mg 16 5mg