Connection Timed Out: Host Error

RetCurious

Explorer
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Running as fast as I can
Possibly nothing, but worth keeping an eye on?

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.



12b9b1d068db8911a340ce7eae781db3dbe493dc7729ef89f61f31b77c9205cb.png




Error 522



Error 522 occurs when Cloudflare times out contacting the origin web server.

eb6dab4b03984db60fb2f016c11713108ed6567bc21f3472c98adb80632f8e37.png



developers.cloudflare.com

Click to expand...
 
RetCurious said:

Possibly nothing, but worth keeping an eye on?

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.



View attachment 11909



Error 522



Error 522 occurs when Cloudflare times out contacting the origin web server.

View attachment 11910


developers.cloudflare.com

Click to expand...
On certain websites, my VPN triggers this; typically, I connect to a different site and the problem goes away.
 
RetCurious said:

Cloudflare says the problem is on the host side (GLP1Chat). No VPN is in use.
That's likely what happened—websites do this fairly often. Occasionally Cloudflare is the real culprit. On a car forum where I hold an admin role, I run into this every so often. What time did it occur? At times the site owner has to restart the server.
 
Back
Top