Confused about vial size and how to mix the powder

cloratheshadow

Explorer
Joined
Mar 22, 2026
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
California
My vials just arrived and they’re tiny. I thought I could just add liquid to the original container? The pre-mixed vial I got before was way larger, though. Is it necessary to get sterile vials and move the powder into them first? Sorry if this sounds silly, but I have no idea what terms to search for! Thanks!
 
You almost always start by reconstituting right in the vial the powder arrived in, and you basically "never" handle the powder on its own.
 
Peptidecritic's YouTube channel has several useful how-to shorts. Among them is "reconstituting Tirz", which covers the fundamentals.
 
Zelmar702 said:

Peptidecritic's YouTube channel has several useful how-to shorts. Among them is "reconstituting Tirz", which covers the fundamentals.
Ohh thanks, I really don’t want to mess any of this up!
 
Back
Top