Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The majority of them are shorthand for cryptocurrenciesTeresaHip said:
I'm not sure which payment options are available. Everything is shortened, so I can't tell what they accept. Which one is the easiest and most secure?
My understanding may be off, but I believe she was asking about the abbreviations.Estarossa19 said:
From what I understand, nearly every vendor—possibly every single one—lets you pay with cryptocurrency. That route usually comes out ahead on both safety and cost, because sellers who offer PayPal, credit cards, or comparable options often build higher fees or prices into the deal to cover their own costs. Paying with crypto also shields you from the risk of having an account shut down if a vendor gets flagged for selling questionable items while you're using credit cards, PayPal, Cash App, etc.
There's a lot of helpful material in the forum's Crypto Corner section, so it's worth spending some time reading through it. Should anything still seem confusing after that, just start a thread and folks will gladly join in to talk it over.
Indeed, that's exactly what I was after. My only goal is to get a full list of what they are.CNCCurrency said:
My understanding may be off, but I believe she was asking about the abbreviations.Estarossa19 said:
From what I understand, nearly every vendor—possibly every single one—lets you pay with cryptocurrency. That route usually comes out ahead on both safety and cost, because sellers who offer PayPal, credit cards, or comparable options often build higher fees or prices into the deal to cover their own costs. Paying with crypto also shields you from the risk of having an account shut down if a vendor gets flagged for selling questionable items while you're using credit cards, PayPal, Cash App, etc.
There's a lot of helpful material in the forum's Crypto Corner section, so it's worth spending some time reading through it. Should anything still seem confusing after that, just start a thread and folks will gladly join in to talk it over.
Take this vendor list as an illustration:TeresaHip said:
Indeed, that's exactly what I was after. My only goal is to get a full list of what they are.CNCCurrency said:
My understanding may be off, but I believe she was asking about the abbreviations.Estarossa19 said:
From what I understand, nearly every vendor—possibly every single one—lets you pay with cryptocurrency. That route usually comes out ahead on both safety and cost, because sellers who offer PayPal, credit cards, or comparable options often build higher fees or prices into the deal to cover their own costs. Paying with crypto also shields you from the risk of having an account shut down if a vendor gets flagged for selling questionable items while you're using credit cards, PayPal, Cash App, etc.
There's a lot of helpful material in the forum's Crypto Corner section, so it's worth spending some time reading through it. Should anything still seem confusing after that, just start a thread and folks will gladly join in to talk it over.
I'm grateful for your assistance! Thanks so much.sfkid said:
Take this vendor list as an illustration:TeresaHip said:
Indeed, that's exactly what I was after. My only goal is to get a full list of what they are.CNCCurrency said:
My understanding may be off, but I believe she was asking about the abbreviations.Estarossa19 said:
From what I understand, nearly every vendor—possibly every single one—lets you pay with cryptocurrency. That route usually comes out ahead on both safety and cost, because sellers who offer PayPal, credit cards, or comparable options often build higher fees or prices into the deal to cover their own costs. Paying with crypto also shields you from the risk of having an account shut down if a vendor gets flagged for selling questionable items while you're using credit cards, PayPal, Cash App, etc.
There's a lot of helpful material in the forum's Crypto Corner section, so it's worth spending some time reading through it. Should anything still seem confusing after that, just start a thread and folks will gladly join in to talk it over.
1.BTC (Bitcoin)
2.USDT-TRON (USD Tether issued on Tron network)
3.USDT-Ethereum (USD Tether issued on Ethereum network)
4.USDT-Solana (USD Tether issued on Solana network)
5.USDC-Ethereum (USD Coin issued on Ethereum network)
6.USDC-Solana (USD Coin issued on Solana Network)
For someone with zero crypto background, this can feel overwhelming and hard to follow...
What I'd recommend, if a long explanation and serious research aren't what you're after, is to ask chatgtp or claud (the free tiers are enough) to break it down as if you were 5 years old.
I really appreciate this. Thank you.sfkid said:
Take this vendor list as an illustration:TeresaHip said:
Indeed, that's exactly what I was after. My only goal is to get a full list of what they are.CNCCurrency said:
My understanding may be off, but I believe she was asking about the abbreviations.Estarossa19 said:
From what I understand, nearly every vendor—possibly every single one—lets you pay with cryptocurrency. That route usually comes out ahead on both safety and cost, because sellers who offer PayPal, credit cards, or comparable options often build higher fees or prices into the deal to cover their own costs. Paying with crypto also shields you from the risk of having an account shut down if a vendor gets flagged for selling questionable items while you're using credit cards, PayPal, Cash App, etc.
There's a lot of helpful material in the forum's Crypto Corner section, so it's worth spending some time reading through it. Should anything still seem confusing after that, just start a thread and folks will gladly join in to talk it over.
1.BTC (Bitcoin)
2.USDT-TRON (USD Tether issued on Tron network)
3.USDT-Ethereum (USD Tether issued on Ethereum network)
4.USDT-Solana (USD Tether issued on Solana network)
5.USDC-Ethereum (USD Coin issued on Ethereum network)
6.USDC-Solana (USD Coin issued on Solana Network)
For someone with zero crypto background, this can feel overwhelming and hard to follow...
What I'd recommend, if a long explanation and serious research aren't what you're after, is to ask chatgtp or claud (the free tiers are enough) to break it down as if you were 5 years old.