Concerned citizens awaiting news

bamagirl26

Explorer
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
347
Reaction score
0
Location
NE
Friends, there's a gaping hole in this saga that I just can't let slide any longer.

Does anybody have any word on Tirzy the Cockroach?

This tiny but enormously important critter entered our story at a moment of serious turmoil. Fear was in the air. Uncertainty too. And there was a genuine chance our heroine would never get into her car again without first running a full-scale reconnaissance sweep.

Then… nothing.

Was Tirzy caught?

Was he thrown out of the place?

Did he meet his end somewhere under the floor mat, leaving only the faintest whisper of his former glory behind?

Or, worse still, has he moved in, taken over the vehicle, and quietly started making payments on the car?

Honestly, I can't abide this lack of resolution.

We, the people, are owed closure.

Someone, please, tell us: WHERE IS TIRZY? 🪳MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHERE IS @HouseCat ?
 
bamagirl26 said:

Friends, there's a gaping hole in this saga that I just can't let slide any longer.

Does anybody have any word on Tirzy the Cockroach?

This tiny but enormously important critter entered our story at a moment of serious turmoil. Fear was in the air. Uncertainty too. And there was a genuine chance our heroine would never get into her car again without first running a full-scale reconnaissance sweep.

Then… nothing.

Was Tirzy caught?

Was he thrown out of the place?

Did he meet his end somewhere under the floor mat, leaving only the faintest whisper of his former glory behind?

Or, worse still, has he moved in, taken over the vehicle, and quietly started making payments on the car?

Honestly, I can't abide this lack of resolution.

We, the people, are owed closure.

Someone, please, tell us: WHERE IS TIRZY? 🪳MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHERE IS @HouseCat ?

I've called Florida home for over 30 years, yet I steered clear of that whole thread. Letting palmetto bugs enter my mind is something I just won't do — what if thinking about one brings it into my house or my car? 😂

Just by writing here, I'm already pushing my luck.

bamagirl26 said:

Friends, there's a gaping hole in this saga that I just can't let slide any longer.

Does anybody have any word on Tirzy the Cockroach?

This tiny but enormously important critter entered our story at a moment of serious turmoil. Fear was in the air. Uncertainty too. And there was a genuine chance our heroine would never get into her car again without first running a full-scale reconnaissance sweep.

Then… nothing.

Was Tirzy caught?

Was he thrown out of the place?

Did he meet his end somewhere under the floor mat, leaving only the faintest whisper of his former glory behind?

Or, worse still, has he moved in, taken over the vehicle, and quietly started making payments on the car?

Honestly, I can't abide this lack of resolution.

We, the people, are owed closure.

Someone, please, tell us: WHERE IS TIRZY? 🪳MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHERE IS @HouseCat ?

That said, the people who followed that thread really do deserve to hear how things turned out with the cockroach. 🤣
 
bamagirl26 said:

Friends, there's a gaping hole in this saga that I just can't let slide any longer.

Does anybody have any word on Tirzy the Cockroach?

This tiny but enormously important critter entered our story at a moment of serious turmoil. Fear was in the air. Uncertainty too. And there was a genuine chance our heroine would never get into her car again without first running a full-scale reconnaissance sweep.

Then… nothing.

Was Tirzy caught?

Was he thrown out of the place?

Did he meet his end somewhere under the floor mat, leaving only the faintest whisper of his former glory behind?

Or, worse still, has he moved in, taken over the vehicle, and quietly started making payments on the car?

Honestly, I can't abide this lack of resolution.

We, the people, are owed closure.

Someone, please, tell us: WHERE IS TIRZY? 🪳MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHERE IS @HouseCat ?
Ever since that whole kerfunkle first went up, Cat has been strangely quiet and nowhere to be seen... I'm glad Wanda stepped up and voiced what the rest of us were all thinking out loud....😳😳❤️
 
Back
Top