Complete beginner here, but I need to know: can one needle be used for several injections?

brah389

Explorer
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Boise, Idaho
Alright, tomorrow I begin BCP-157, TB-500, and KPV to treat an acute ankle injury (compound fracture & surgical recovery). My starting dose is 500mcg of each, taken twice daily. Is it a problem if I draw from each separate vial with the same needle and then inject everything in one go?
 
A single peptide. A single syringe. A single pin. Then the syringe goes into the sharps container.
 
brah389 said:

Alright, tomorrow I begin BCP-157, TB-500, and KPV to treat an acute ankle injury (compound fracture & surgical recovery). My starting dose is 500mcg of each, taken twice daily. Is it a problem if I draw from each separate vial with the same needle and then inject everything in one go?

Every day I follow this routine, and I'm still alive, which gives a bit of anecdotal support that it's fine. That said, I'm not telling you to follow suit. I take precautions: at the end of the day the syringe goes into my sharps container, and I never let other peptide users use my needles 😎
 
brah389 said:

Alright, tomorrow I begin BCP-157, TB-500, and KPV to treat an acute ankle injury (compound fracture & surgical recovery). My starting dose is 500mcg of each, taken twice daily. Is it a problem if I draw from each separate vial with the same needle and then inject everything in one go?
I've been using the same syringes and needles over and over for 10 years, and nothing bad has ever happened. But just so you know, I don't leave them sitting. My reuse happens within roughly a 10 minute span. It cuts down on waste, and in my opinion it's not harmful.
 
If the same needle is used to draw from all 3 vials, you risk contaminating every one of them. That’s something I’d treat very carefully, because contamination can cause serious infections, sepsis included, and that’s a situation nobody wants to face.

For my part, I’d draw and inject with a fresh sterile needle every time, one per vial and one for the shot, even when that means spending a bit extra. Putting health and safety first matters most, particularly with research compounds or products from suppliers whose sterility and quality testing might not be fully confirmed (even more so when the exact vials and kits you have were not tested individually)
 
On top of that, every time you poke through it the point gets less sharp. Honestly, even a single stab through the rubber stopper can mess it up in a way I’m not thrilled about. These days I mostly go with a luer lock setup: one needle to pull, which I throw away, then a different one to actually inject. And that tip I came across here or on some other site about which way the bevel faces has basically wiped out almost all the pain.
 
The sharpness of a needle gets destroyed by the rubber stopper, and how much that happens depends on which needle you have.
 
Instead, you could combine these into a single custom mix and get the same outcome. What you'd have is the KLOW stack, minus the GHK-CU.

Blending calculators are easy to find online.

If everything is already reconstituted, you can simply transfer it all into one vial—provided you have a bigger vial that fits the total volume.
 
Each time the tip goes through something, it gets duller.

Do whatever works for you, but that’s a whole other tier of self-torture. Kind of like casting a ballot for particular politicians—it’s a guaranteed method of inflicting pointless suffering on yourself.
 
LabRatts said:

Each time the tip goes through something, it gets duller.

Do whatever works for you, but that’s a whole other tier of self-torture. Kind of like casting a ballot for particular politicians—it’s a guaranteed method of inflicting pointless suffering on yourself.
Yeah, I messed up and did that yesterday. Rather than take a fresh .5 31g, I just reused the one I had and stuck it back in. When I tried my belly, I had to force it in, and it was painful as hell.
 
A notorious thread exists about this exact subject. Reading it is quite the experience, yet anyone who wanders in and tries to bring it back to life is asking for trouble! That thing turned into a zombie thread, returning again and again!

The original poster dug in his heels without pause, fiercely shooting down every piece of kindly meant guidance regarding safe methods for steering clear of a horrible sepsis situation. At points, moderators and Zippity had to intervene ...

He trolled far too convincingly and in the end earned himself a ban. That final truly awful remark usually stays hidden from us ;-)




Needle Safety



Always read between the lines definitely do your research check other sources for facts I happened to agree that it is not a good idea, but why would you want to mix peptides though? SubQ pinning is literally painless even if you did it 50 times in one day LOL. What I usually do is I use one...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

Please let that particular thread RIP though ....
 
I'll pull several peptides into one syringe. To me, a single somewhat painful stick beats 4 sticks that might each sting a little. But I did find out the hard way never to combine a glp1 with anything else. That one needs its own syringe, and because of that I've learned that even a single vial poke still stings somewhat. Out of all the daily injections I've done over months, only about twice have I truly not felt the needle go in. The syringes I use are Easy Touch, either 29g or 31g. I can't explain it, but when I try the 'quick jab' into pinched skin—the method I saw a nurse demonstrate on youtube—it ends up hurting more than when I push the needle in slowly, even when there's resistance because the tip has gotten noticeably dull.
 
If what you mean is drawing up a number of different peptides from separate vials with one syringe — wiping each stopper with alcohol first — and then doing just 1 injection, rather than sticking a needle that has already gone into your body back into a vial (which would certainly leave that vial non-sterile), then there is really no issue. This is what I do. Certain peptides may not be compatible when combined, and I believe a table covering that exists online somewhere, but the ones you listed all belong to KLOW, which appears fine to mix. After being pushed through rubber several times the needle does get somewhat duller, yet they tend to be so thin that even a slightly blunt one causes no pain. It saves a little money on needles, plus it cuts down on how many holes you put in yourself.
 
Even if everything were ideal and completely safe (and it never is), this has always been a hard no in every group I belong to. Simply putting a needle back into a vial a 2nd time blunts it so much that I can actually feel the difference. At best, there is no upside whatsoever. At worst, you end up with bruising or something worse. That is just my 2 cents.
 
brah389 said:

Alright, tomorrow I begin BCP-157, TB-500, and KPV to treat an acute ankle injury (compound fracture & surgical recovery). My starting dose is 500mcg of each, taken twice daily. Is it a problem if I draw from each separate vial with the same needle and then inject everything in one go?
No, just do it. The only issue is that every time it pierces something, the needle gets a bit duller.
 
For every injection into the body, use a fresh needle. Because the site is the ankle, a 31g short needle should work well. A shorter needle has less chance of bending or getting misshapen. I've been doing this for wolverine purposes and haven't had problems, though I do wipe the vial tops and the needle with alcohol swabs before the actual pin. Still, I can't picture how you'd manage a subcut injection around the ankle.
 
brah389 said:

Alright, tomorrow I begin BCP-157, TB-500, and KPV to treat an acute ankle injury (compound fracture & surgical recovery). My starting dose is 500mcg of each, taken twice daily. Is it a problem if I draw from each separate vial with the same needle and then inject everything in one go?
KLOW contains 4 components, and 3 of them are these — they're able to go into 1 vial together. A degradation test was run by Janoshik, and the results showed they remain fairly stable when combined, meaning you only need 1 pin.




4044060c2214a7ff4eb25f250d64c05faf750cb40fb1ed1751ca252f5f8c87f8.webp
 
brah389 said:

Alright, tomorrow I begin BCP-157, TB-500, and KPV to treat an acute ankle injury (compound fracture & surgical recovery). My starting dose is 500mcg of each, taken twice daily. Is it a problem if I draw from each separate vial with the same needle and then inject everything in one go?
Instead of that, why not combine the 3 into a single vial and inject the whole amount in one go every time? Using a reusable insulin pen that takes 3ml cartridges would work far better for mixing them and storing them as one unit.

Take KLOW, for example — it's a blend that includes all of them, plus GHK-Cu added on top. Mixing them is possible as long as sterile conditions are maintained. The simplest sterile approach is to use a "still air box." You'll need to disinfect it by misting it with %70 isopropyl alcohol from an atomiser. Look it up.
 
Back
Top