Comparing Wolverine to Using BPC and TB Separately

Zol1th

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
 
Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
Yeah, it costs less and there aren't any genuine drawbacks
 
Some sources suggest dosing TB SubQ in the abdomen right after getting up, 3x weekly, while BPC goes straight into the injured site 2-3 times daily, or a single dose before sleep because repair mostly happens while you sleep.

When it comes to Wolverine, GLOW and KLOW, I've never been a fan of the “one size fits all” approach and prefer to work out each dosage on my own. Still, the possible cost savings and obvious ease of use are things I value.
 
Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
I'm in the same bind — what did you end up going with?
 
Llanitox said:

Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
I'm in the same bind — what did you end up going with?
I picked up a TB and BPC combo. My daily dose is 1mg of each, adding up to 2mg per day.
 
Zol1th said:

Llanitox said:

Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
I'm in the same bind — what did you end up going with?
I picked up a TB and BPC combo. My daily dose is 1mg of each, adding up to 2mg per day.
My blend vial is 5mg and it's almost gone since I take 250mg of each every day — that has cleared up 80% of my rotator cuff problem.

Someone told me using them separately works better, but here I'm leaning toward picking up a 10mg blend vial and raising the dose to match what you're on. Wishing you the best 👊🏼
 
Llanitox said:

Zol1th said:

Llanitox said:

Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
I'm in the same bind — what did you end up going with?
I picked up a TB and BPC combo. My daily dose is 1mg of each, adding up to 2mg per day.
My blend vial is 5mg and it's almost gone since I take 250mg of each every day — that has cleared up 80% of my rotator cuff problem.

Someone told me using them separately works better, but here I'm leaning toward picking up a 10mg blend vial and raising the dose to match what you're on. Wishing you the best 👊🏼
That's impressive — did the 250mcg per day make a difference for you? I'm starting to think physical therapy might be necessary for my tendonitis to get better. Wishing you the best!
 
Just so you know, TB4 is what you'll find in the majority of blends available for purchase. From my perspective, that's the superior choice, as TB4 is taken every day rather than the 2-3x per week protocol suggested for TB-500.
 
Zol1th said:

Llanitox said:

Zol1th said:

Llanitox said:

Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
I'm in the same bind — what did you end up going with?
I picked up a TB and BPC combo. My daily dose is 1mg of each, adding up to 2mg per day.
My blend vial is 5mg and it's almost gone since I take 250mg of each every day — that has cleared up 80% of my rotator cuff problem.

Someone told me using them separately works better, but here I'm leaning toward picking up a 10mg blend vial and raising the dose to match what you're on. Wishing you the best 👊🏼
That's impressive — did the 250mcg per day make a difference for you? I'm starting to think physical therapy might be necessary for my tendonitis to get better. Wishing you the best!
Yeah, it has without a doubt made a difference. For a few months I'd been dealing with a gym injury I caused myself, and it was seriously interfering with pushing movements — bench press, barbell shoulder press, and even pull ups. After 3 days on the 250mg daily dose, roughly 80% of it was gone; it hasn't fully cleared up, but the pain level is lower than before.

People keep pushing me to buy them separately, though I prefer how easy the blend is, even with the daily schedule. Here's what confuses me: if you get tb500 on its own, it's supposed to be dosed 2x per week, not every day.
 
Llanitox said:

Zol1th said:

Llanitox said:

Zol1th said:

Llanitox said:

Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
I'm in the same bind — what did you end up going with?
I picked up a TB and BPC combo. My daily dose is 1mg of each, adding up to 2mg per day.
My blend vial is 5mg and it's almost gone since I take 250mg of each every day — that has cleared up 80% of my rotator cuff problem.

Someone told me using them separately works better, but here I'm leaning toward picking up a 10mg blend vial and raising the dose to match what you're on. Wishing you the best 👊🏼
That's impressive — did the 250mcg per day make a difference for you? I'm starting to think physical therapy might be necessary for my tendonitis to get better. Wishing you the best!
Yeah, it has without a doubt made a difference. For a few months I'd been dealing with a gym injury I caused myself, and it was seriously interfering with pushing movements — bench press, barbell shoulder press, and even pull ups. After 3 days on the 250mg daily dose, roughly 80% of it was gone; it hasn't fully cleared up, but the pain level is lower than before.

People keep pushing me to buy them separately, though I prefer how easy the blend is, even with the daily schedule. Here's what confuses me: if you get tb500 on its own, it's supposed to be dosed 2x per week, not every day.
Yeah, that's the downside. If cash isn't an issue, I'd say running them separately isn't a bad option. But if it is, then the blend might be slightly better
 
I've dealt with a rotator cuff tear along with biceps tendinosis. Last year I went with a combined stack, but this time around I split them: BPC injected close to the injured area, and TB-500 into the belly. It does the job. My pain levels have dropped a lot. Range of motion is better as well. On top of that, my left arm is stronger now. That said, I'm not there yet. So far I've only done 7 doses, and not on a consistent schedule.
 
I've only used the blend personally, near the injury site and on a daily basis. That said, I did pick up a bottle of each to test them on their own
 
Smiter said:

I've dealt with a rotator cuff tear along with biceps tendinosis. Last year I went with a combined stack, but this time around I split them: BPC injected close to the injured area, and TB-500 into the belly. It does the job. My pain levels have dropped a lot. Range of motion is better as well. On top of that, my left arm is stronger now. That said, I'm not there yet. So far I've only done 7 doses, and not on a consistent schedule.
Great to hear that, dude — since we're dealing with the same injury, does that mean you'd suggest keeping them apart rather than mixing? Haha
 
Exactly—beyond being more effective, there's also the problem of getting the dosing wrong. TB needs to act throughout the body, whereas BPC promotes angiogenesis, which requires caution—in the retina, for instance. I've also come across reports of Thymalin overdose, though I doubt that's relevant for the synthetic TB-500. My protocol: 500mcg BPC and 1mg TB. BPC every day, TB 2 times per week.
 
Llanitox said:

Smiter said:

I've dealt with a rotator cuff tear along with biceps tendinosis. Last year I went with a combined stack, but this time around I split them: BPC injected close to the injured area, and TB-500 into the belly. It does the job. My pain levels have dropped a lot. Range of motion is better as well. On top of that, my left arm is stronger now. That said, I'm not there yet. So far I've only done 7 doses, and not on a consistent schedule.
Great to hear that, dude — since we're dealing with the same injury, does that mean you'd suggest keeping them apart rather than mixing? Haha
Just a heads-up: what I've got is biceps tendinosis, not tendonitis. A lot of people confuse the two.
 
Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
When it came to my own situation—a right rotator cuff issue that had lingered roughly a year—I ran TB-500 at 2mg daily for 3 weeks, followed by BOC-157 at 1mg daily for another 3 weeks, plus a bit of light PT I found on YouTube.

After roughly a month, my cuff improved by 90%. It's likely not completely healed since I don't do PT as often as I ought to (once or twice weekly).

Separate is absolutely what I'd suggest.

As for people using the blend/stack, that approach is more for upkeep, keeping existing problems under control, or making sure no new injurie(s) crop up.

That said, I get that every situation is relative. Fortunately, grey market vendors sell it cheap cheap, so we're able to experiment, experience, and figure out what works best for us!

Good luck my friend.
 
dancs said:

Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
When it came to my own situation—a right rotator cuff issue that had lingered roughly a year—I ran TB-500 at 2mg daily for 3 weeks, followed by BOC-157 at 1mg daily for another 3 weeks, plus a bit of light PT I found on YouTube.

After roughly a month, my cuff improved by 90%. It's likely not completely healed since I don't do PT as often as I ought to (once or twice weekly).

Separate is absolutely what I'd suggest.

As for people using the blend/stack, that approach is more for upkeep, keeping existing problems under control, or making sure no new injurie(s) crop up.

That said, I get that every situation is relative. Fortunately, grey market vendors sell it cheap cheap, so we're able to experiment, experience, and figure out what works best for us!

Good luck my friend.
Sure, but have you ever thought about why TB-500 costs way more than BPC? Also, the best time to take BPC would be right after a weightlifting session, so none of it goes to waste.
 
Smiter said:

dancs said:

Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, for roughly 4 weeks now I've been on BPC-157 at 1 mg per day along with TB-500 at 2 mg every 3 days. To speed up healing in my bicep tendonitis, I'm considering moving TB-500 to a daily schedule. What I have in mind is 1 mg daily of both BPC and TB. Instead of purchasing them as 2 separate products, would it be simpler or preferable to get a single vial that combines BPC + TB? Wondering what your thoughts are.
When it came to my own situation—a right rotator cuff issue that had lingered roughly a year—I ran TB-500 at 2mg daily for 3 weeks, followed by BOC-157 at 1mg daily for another 3 weeks, plus a bit of light PT I found on YouTube.

After roughly a month, my cuff improved by 90%. It's likely not completely healed since I don't do PT as often as I ought to (once or twice weekly).

Separate is absolutely what I'd suggest.

As for people using the blend/stack, that approach is more for upkeep, keeping existing problems under control, or making sure no new injurie(s) crop up.

That said, I get that every situation is relative. Fortunately, grey market vendors sell it cheap cheap, so we're able to experiment, experience, and figure out what works best for us!

Good luck my friend.
Sure, but have you ever thought about why TB-500 costs way more than BPC? Also, the best time to take BPC would be right after a weightlifting session, so none of it goes to waste.
100% agree 🤣
 
Back
Top