Comparing 1/2" and 5/16" Syringes

HereKittyKitty said:

Commander said:

sheilarae74 said:

For my GHK-cu, I've been injecting with a convi pen, switching between 8mm and 4mm needles. The 4mm option stings every time, regardless of the injection site.
So does the 8 cause less burning compared to the 4?
With GHK-Cu, shorter needles reportedly sting more. That's been my experience too.
That's my guess too. I also have some 5mm ones, but I haven't given them a try so far.
 
I tend to wonder about things..... For the past 3 days I've been injecting GHK into my abs.

There's been no burning sensation, no bruising, and not even that bruised feeling I had previously.

My needle of choice is a 5/16 30G insulin syringe.
 
sheilarae74 said:

HereKittyKitty said:

Commander said:

sheilarae74 said:

For my GHK-cu, I've been injecting with a convi pen, switching between 8mm and 4mm needles. The 4mm option stings every time, regardless of the injection site.
So does the 8 cause less burning compared to the 4?
With GHK-Cu, shorter needles reportedly sting more. That's been my experience too.
That's my guess too. I also have some 5mm ones, but I haven't given them a try so far.
For my usual routine I go with 8mm. When I used GHK-Cu I gave 6mm a shot. Despite adding plenty of bac water during reconstitution, I won't do that again. As for the 1:1 Cu:Basic combo, I haven't given those a try.
 
BNLFL said:

That brand is new to me. The only ones I have are BD and Easy Touch 31g 8mm, in .05 and 1ml. Have you given the 31g 5/16" syringe a try? We really like them.
A 100-count box is available at Costco too, priced at $11
 
petros600 said:

BNLFL said:

That brand is new to me. The only ones I have are BD and Easy Touch 31g 8mm, in .05 and 1ml. Have you given the 31g 5/16" syringe a try? We really like them.
A 100-count box is available at Costco too, priced at $11
Which ones are those? My supply should last roughly 4 years.
 
petros600 said:

At the Costco locations in Ft Myers and Venice, you can purchase several boxes, each containing 100 units.
Noted for later. I don't have a membership, and there isn't one located around Pt Charlotte.
 
Back
Top