Community Service: Don't Open "6 weeks into my Tirz adventure" at work!

GrandmaJ

Explorer
Joined
Jan 29, 2026
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
Napa2Oahu
A few large, furry, shirtless pictures just appeared on my screen. Consider this your heads-up!

OP—Nice work on your progress, but a heads-up would have been great.
 
Bwhahahahhahahahhahahaahhahahaha ISTG

I had to take a peek, I couldn't help myself. My workplace is full of men, all blue collar and rough around the edges, so lol no one noticed, but hahhahahahhahahahahhaa I appreciate the heads-up
 
I skipped all the text and only looked at the pictures, but guys are always going on about how weight loss makes their junk bigger 😂😂😂
 
Before-and-after pictures without a shirt during a weight loss journey — isn't that fairly typical?
 
BigRed1 said:

Before-and-after pictures without a shirt during a weight loss journey — isn't that fairly typical?

True, though Reddit still requires an NSFW tag when someone shares progress photos. 😉
 
GrandmaJ said:

A few large, furry, shirtless pictures just appeared on my screen. Consider this your heads-up!

OP—Nice work on your progress, but a heads-up would have been great.
Those big, hairy, topless pics are of me! I'm a guy, and I've got body hair. Has the beach or a swimming pool never crossed your path? Sorry if my body bothers you; all I'm doing is showing what tirz plus hard work has done 😛

EDIT: I wanted to add a WARNING about big, topless, hairy man photos to my original "6 weeks" post, but for some reason it won't let me edit it.....
 
GrandmaJ said:

ladyj779 said:

Alright, guess I’m checking it out now 😂😂😂😂

Be careful not to scroll past the penis girth and length results right as your boss passes behind you!
Bwahaahhaha. I just had to do it. Clearly it's AI-made parody meant for laughs (unfortunately for me) ;-) The cholesterol comparisons, though, aren't made up.
 
Romulusguy said:


That's MY big, hairy, topless photo! I am a man and I have hair on my body. Have you never been to the beach or swimming pool?

Click to expand...

In Germany, I once visited a clothing-optional beach on a lake, right next door to a sausage restaurant.

That's not a punchline, and it's not a metaphor either.



Nothing about this rattles me 😂😂😂😂
 
ladyj779 said:


I've been to a clothing-optional beach, on a lake, immediately adjacent to a sausage restaurant, in Germany.

This is neither a joke, not a euphemism.



You can't scare me 😂😂😂😂

Click to expand...
There was a time I felt really, really awkward about the hair on my chest — or, the way I've started calling it, my "man mane". Still, every single woman I've been involved with has been completely into the man mane, so I came around to loving it and putting it on display 😛
 
Romulusguy said:


I used to be EXTREMELY self conscious about my chest hair or, as I now refer to it as, my "man mane". But every woman I have ever been with has absolutely loved the man mane, so I learned to love it and SHOW IT OFF 😛

Click to expand...
The man mane gets my vote too! You're looking fantastic. My only concern was that someone might click on it at work with no heads-up. 😎
 
GrandmaJ said:


I am a fan of the man mane as well! You look great. I just didn't want anyone else to open it without warning while at work. 😎

Click to expand...
Hehehe, that's totally fair. Sadly, I wanted to add a warning by editing my original post, but the option isn't showing up for me. With any luck, this post will act as the heads-up about unexpected man mane sightings at the office 😛
 
Honestly, the fact that he shared his before pictures is something I find genuinely admirable. I doubt many of us could summon that kind of courage, particularly with no shirt on. As for me, I was so ashamed back then that I refused to even look at the scale until roughly 30 kilos had come off.
 
Back
Top