Communication troubles?

Scraps

Explorer
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Central Scotland
I’ll steer clear of the term that would get this post blocked, but has anyone else had trouble getting a response from, well, any of them? I’ve reached out through several channels days ago and haven’t seen any replies move. Is it just a rough season, or is my area putting people off, because nobody seems interested in moving a conversation forward. What am I not getting?
 
Are you referring to supplements or to members? Yes, I notice a lag when it comes to the supplements.
 
We just had a short break not long ago — maybe that plays a role. Still, it really looks like things haven't caught up yet, and you're definitely not alone in picking up on that.
 
Rickcaps said:

Are you referring to supplements or to members? Yes, I notice a lag when it comes to the supplements.
Not members.

Appreciate you clearing up the holiday thing. That's likely the reason. I was just wondering because I see folks hearing back in a matter of hours. Timezones obviously factor in, but once it stretches into multiple days, it got me thinking.
 
Back
Top