Combining Slu pp332 with AOD 9604

kimmieko22

Explorer
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Haltom city tx
I've been looking into AOD 9604 and Slu pp332. My thought is that using them together—meaning during the same part of the day—could be a smart approach. One helps release fat while the other burns it.

Anyone have thoughts on this, or feel it's a bad idea?
 
@kimmieko22, I pair AOD9604 with my Reta; SLU-PP-332 is something I haven't given a try. Plenty of people will say AOD isn't worth the cost, but everyone reacts differently so I leave it at that. Back in Nov.'25, AOD was the first pep I ever used, and that was before I chose to stack it with Reta. At first I pinned on a 5 ON/2 OFF schedule, but after digging into more research I saw that this was considered an outdated protocol, so these days I pin daily and also cycle off.

AOD9604 has been useful for cutting down my muffin top, and bringing Reta in through slow titration is an extra perk since the weight is coming off at a steady pace.
 
I’ve used AOD at 1mg/day on an empty stomach alongside Reta, and SLU at 1-2mg/day divided into 2 doses per day alongside Reta. In my experience, neither produced anything I could clearly feel. My impression is that Reta carried most of the effect, and while they might have contributed a little extra, it wasn’t something I could detect.

My suggestion is to give it a shot and find out! You didn’t say anything about adding a GLP alongside them, so using them by themselves could work really well. Your approach is one I’d likely think about trying again once I pause my low-dose Reta.
 
Back
Top