Combining Retatrutide and Semaglutide

InquisitiveMind

Explorer
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Tyne and Wear
My usual routine is 1mg of reta every Monday morning, but by Thursday night hunger starts creeping in. I've noticed some folks introduce a small amount of sema (0.5mg) at that point to keep the hunger pangs away. Would this be a sensible approach?
 
InquisitiveMind said:

My usual routine is 1mg of reta every Monday morning, but by Thursday night hunger starts creeping in. I've noticed some folks introduce a small amount of sema (0.5mg) at that point to keep the hunger pangs away. Would this be a sensible approach?
A 1mg dose of Retatrutide falls below the therapeutic threshold.
 
Combining them is fine, and in fact they work well together. When it comes to GLP1, sema is 20 times more potent than reta. That may partly explain why reta doesn't have much of a reputation for hunger control (tirz is generally seen as better for that). What sets reta apart is its strong binding at GCGR and GIP. On top of that, your reta dose is sub therapeutic, which doesn't do you any favors either.

So pairing the two isn't a bad approach, since they complement each other. Still, try raising your reta dose before anything else.
 
I pin Reta 4mg on a 6-day cycle, and 3 days after that injection I add sema.

My sema amount is precisely 0.1mg, taken from an official ozempic pen.

Hunger control with this approach has been excellent.

Cagri was something else I gave a try, but it did not agree with me.. That's why I'm staying on a low dose of Sema
 
Devilseye said:

Combining them is fine, and in fact they work well together. When it comes to GLP1, sema is 20 times more potent than reta. That may partly explain why reta doesn't have much of a reputation for hunger control (tirz is generally seen as better for that). What sets reta apart is its strong binding at GCGR and GIP. On top of that, your reta dose is sub therapeutic, which doesn't do you any favors either.

So pairing the two isn't a bad approach, since they complement each other. Still, try raising your reta dose before anything else.
That's what works.
 
I take Reta 4mg alongside Tirz 7.5mg, and I get no food noise at all. That said, your dose is far too low. For certain individuals, 2.5mg of Tirz can hold off food cravings for 1 week, but I haven't come across anything suggesting your level of Reta by itself lasts that long.
 
InquisitiveMind said:

My usual routine is 1mg of reta every Monday morning, but by Thursday night hunger starts creeping in. I've noticed some folks introduce a small amount of sema (0.5mg) at that point to keep the hunger pangs away. Would this be a sensible approach?
Adding sema isn't a bad move, but the Reta amount you're on won't do much. The glucagon component stays inactive below 4mg. My suggestion: push 1 medication up to an effective level first, then consider stacking a second.
 
anotherusername said:

InquisitiveMind said:

My usual routine is 1mg of reta every Monday morning, but by Thursday night hunger starts creeping in. I've noticed some folks introduce a small amount of sema (0.5mg) at that point to keep the hunger pangs away. Would this be a sensible approach?
Adding sema isn't a bad move, but the Reta amount you're on won't do much. The glucagon component stays inactive below 4mg. My suggestion: push 1 medication up to an effective level first, then consider stacking a second.
Alright, thanks
 
Back
Top