Combining Reta and Tirz

Creasey77

Explorer
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
York
I've got 60mg of tirz and 20mg of reta, and I'm considering mixing them together.

If I added 1.5ml of bac water to each, then moved both into a separate 3ml vial — based on my math, drawing 30 units on my syringe should deliver 2mg of Reta plus 6mg of Tirz.

Is my calculation right?
 
Tirz, reta and cag all went into one vial for me. Week 3 of the experiment and nothing bad has come of it.

30mg tirz along with 30mg reta and 5mg cag, each one diluted using 1ml of bac water, then combined
 
Creasey77 said:

I've got 60mg of tirz and 20mg of reta, and I'm considering mixing them together.

If I added 1.5ml of bac water to each, then moved both into a separate 3ml vial — based on my math, drawing 30 units on my syringe should deliver 2mg of Reta plus 6mg of Tirz.

Is my calculation right?
Yeah, the math checks out perfectly as well
 
Back
Top