Combining Reta and Tirz for better appetite control — any firsthand experiences?

dandam

Explorer
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome
I want my appetite suppressed more than it currently is.

Would stacking Reta alongside tirz be a sensible approach?

Is there anyone in this community who has run this combination themselves?

Right now I’m dosing 7 mg of Retatrutide.

From a practical standpoint, how much Tirzepatide should be added to boost the appetite suppression effect?
 
No experience with reta plus tirz, though I have run 8mg reta alongside 1mg semiglutide and the appetite suppression went up a notch. Going past that much reta was not an option because the odd skin sensation kicked in above 8mg.
 
At lower doses I'm not really sure it's worthwhile, but when I paired 5mg reta with 15mg tirz, my hunger dropped somewhat. That was the main reason I used it—so I wouldn't feel hungry all the time. Before any GLP, I'd already gone from 145 down to about 75 kg on my own. Then over the following 9 months on that combo I dropped another 13 kg, going from 79 to 66.

If someone is dealing with severe, long-term obesity, I think stacking and going higher makes more sense—the danger of doing nothing and regaining or never losing outweighs the risk of treatments that aren't proven.

To offer anything more useful, I'd need basics: age, starting weight, goal weight, height, plus how fast you're currently losing or whether you're stalled. Also, what side effects does reta give you? The easiest route might just be bumping up reta and seeing what happens?
 
Back
Top