Combining Klow with Wolverine?

jason370

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Yeah yeah, I already know...

Klow already covers wolverine+, I'm aware. That said, is there a (non idiotic) situation where someone would run Klow and Wolverine together? The reason I'm asking is that my tennis elbow has begun acting up, and that Wolverine sitting in my freezer is calling my name, even though Klow is already part of my stack. The Klow injection is tiny, while my elbow pain keeps growing, so would a bit of extra Wolv really be such a bad move? I'd rather not bump up the Klow since I don't want to raise the other components without need.

Any thoughts?
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

Have you thought about running a Cartalax cycle? Alternatively, you could take a nighttime dose of tb500 plus bpc-157.
That's the wolverine stack, which is precisely what I'm asking about. Could I take Klow in the morning and Wolverine in the evening?
 
Nick Trigili, a YouTuber, recently released a video titled "Everyone is using the GLOW stack wrong". In it, he argues that the KLOW components should be taken individually, since their dosages and half-lives vary.

Buying them outside the KLOW package will cost somewhat more, yet his logic came across as reasonable. For what you're aiming at, the copper ingredient might not be needed at all. Listening to his take and then looking into the research is likely worthwhile.
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

Have you thought about running a Cartalax cycle? Alternatively, you could take a nighttime dose of tb500 plus bpc-157.
Does Cartalax truly work? From what I've come across, it takes quite a while to kick in, and not many vendors stock it (I couldn't find any where I am), so I'm somewhat doubtful about it.
 
Makoto said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

Have you thought about running a Cartalax cycle? Alternatively, you could take a nighttime dose of tb500 plus bpc-157.
Does Cartalax truly work? From what I've come across, it takes quite a while to kick in, and not many vendors stock it (I couldn't find any where I am), so I'm somewhat doubtful about it.
my name got spelled wrong
 
Speaking for myself, KLOW is what I use, though earlier in the day I'll add a bit more BPC-157 on top for my tennis elbow/golfer's elbow/whatever-the-hell-is-wrong-with-my-elbow. The point about “KLOW doesn’t allow you to adjust your dose” makes sense, but treating it as a base and layering individual extras on top means you kind of still can lol
 
Makoto said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

Have you thought about running a Cartalax cycle? Alternatively, you could take a nighttime dose of tb500 plus bpc-157.
Does Cartalax truly work? From what I've come across, it takes quite a while to kick in, and not many vendors stock it (I couldn't find any where I am), so I'm somewhat doubtful about it.
What do you mean by effective? For 8 weeks I've been using bpc-157 + Tb500, and a month back I threw in a 20 day cartalax run; my everyday low back pain has eased. Is that the wolverine finally working, or is the cartalax cycle responsible? I can't tell, but the reduced inflammation and back relief are welcome either way.
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

Makoto said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

Have you thought about running a Cartalax cycle? Alternatively, you could take a nighttime dose of tb500 plus bpc-157.
Does Cartalax truly work? From what I've come across, it takes quite a while to kick in, and not many vendors stock it (I couldn't find any where I am), so I'm somewhat doubtful about it.
What do you mean by effective? For 8 weeks I've been using bpc-157 + Tb500, and a month back I threw in a 20 day cartalax run; my everyday low back pain has eased. Is that the wolverine finally working, or is the cartalax cycle responsible? I can't tell, but the reduced inflammation and back relief are welcome either way.
Yeah, that's the catch — nearly everyone I've come across who reports good results with Cartalax is simultaneously running BPC+TB. And for those using Cartalax alone, the reports split hard in 2 directions: either it's a miracle or it's completely inert, lol. So I suppose the only way to find out whether it does anything for me is to buy some and try it firsthand.
 
Hey, what dose do you use for bpc157 and tb4?

My plan is 1mg of each in the morning plus 1mg at night. Is that too high, in your opinion?
 
Chrissven said:

Hey, what dose do you use for bpc157 and tb4?

My plan is 1mg of each in the morning plus 1mg at night. Is that too high, in your opinion?
From what I've come across, that dose is definitely on the higher side. I managed to clear up 2 lingering joint problems within a 1 month run using 500mcg of each daily.
 
If Klow isn't giving you the bp/tb effect you're after, adding more is reasonable. That said, when the reason for adding is an injury, another option is to run TB and BP as separate products — just 1 additional injection if needles are a concern — with BP taken every day and TB on alternate days at a larger dose until the injury improves. With the wolverine stack, as with Klow, your doses are fixed to a set ratio.
 
Appreciate the assistance. At this point I'm doing a few days of 250mcg daily for each, after which I'll increase to 2x250mcg and introduce an additional 2.5-3mg ghkcu
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

Makoto said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

Have you thought about running a Cartalax cycle? Alternatively, you could take a nighttime dose of tb500 plus bpc-157.
Does Cartalax truly work? From what I've come across, it takes quite a while to kick in, and not many vendors stock it (I couldn't find any where I am), so I'm somewhat doubtful about it.
What do you mean by effective? For 8 weeks I've been using bpc-157 + Tb500, and a month back I threw in a 20 day cartalax run; my everyday low back pain has eased. Is that the wolverine finally working, or is the cartalax cycle responsible? I can't tell, but the reduced inflammation and back relief are welcome either way.
I'm planning to buy some cartalax soon, and I'd like to know what dosage and cycle you're using. I'm checking what others typically do with it so I can figure out a sensible starting point.
 
Stayinalive said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

Makoto said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

Have you thought about running a Cartalax cycle? Alternatively, you could take a nighttime dose of tb500 plus bpc-157.
Does Cartalax truly work? From what I've come across, it takes quite a while to kick in, and not many vendors stock it (I couldn't find any where I am), so I'm somewhat doubtful about it.
What do you mean by effective? For 8 weeks I've been using bpc-157 + Tb500, and a month back I threw in a 20 day cartalax run; my everyday low back pain has eased. Is that the wolverine finally working, or is the cartalax cycle responsible? I can't tell, but the reduced inflammation and back relief are welcome either way.
I'm planning to buy some cartalax soon, and I'd like to know what dosage and cycle you're using. I'm checking what others typically do with it so I can figure out a sensible starting point.
Several routes exist, and which one suits you depends on how you respond and how much repair is needed.

•2 mg/day across 20 days (a user with a stiff AC joint reporting): "I ran it 20 days at 2 mg a day"

•4 mg/day across 50 days (one person's own research plan): "I am gonna run 4 mg a day over 50 days"

•2–5 mg daily (what a supplier suggests): "used at roughly 2–5 mg daily, subcutaneously"

Nothing stops you from beginning with 2mg a day for 20 days on the trot and seeing how your body and the injury answer.
 
Back
Top