Combining ATX 304, BAM 15, 5Amino 1MQ and SLU-PP?

lastresort

Explorer
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Location
NorthEast US
Normally I avoid anything that hasn't gone through full clinical testing, but right now I'll try whatever isn't going to kill me.

After reading up on these 4 compounds, their MOA really caught my attention. My current regimen is CJC1295/Ipamorelin (500mcg daily each), tesamorelin (2mg/day), and retatrutide (7.5mg/week). Would adding any of 5-amion-1MQ, BAM15, ATX304, or SLU-pp on top of what I'm already taking be redundant, or possibly dangerous?
 
Pairing cj1295 with tes goes beyond what's needed and burns cash, since you'd simply be repeating the same thing twice.
 
I’m not able to comment on whether there’s overlap or risk, but I wrapped up a 12-week run of CJC1295 no dac/Ipamorelin, and as I recall my dose was 125mcg in the morning and at night. I’m planning to start that up again around late May or early June.

While I’m taking a break, I’m giving 5-amino-1MQ a try. Today is only day 2 for me with it, but so far it’s going down without any issues. I’m using 5mg subq, with 50mg in 3ml bac water.
 
lastresort said:

Normally I avoid anything that hasn't gone through full clinical testing, but right now I'll try whatever isn't going to kill me.

After reading up on these 4 compounds, their MOA really caught my attention. My current regimen is CJC1295/Ipamorelin (500mcg daily each), tesamorelin (2mg/day), and retatrutide (7.5mg/week). Would adding any of 5-amion-1MQ, BAM15, ATX304, or SLU-pp on top of what I'm already taking be redundant, or possibly dangerous?
Tracking down ATX is something I'd genuinely love to do — it feels like the ultimate prize. I've come across alternative AMPK activators, yet this particular one is impossible to locate; not a single vendor carries it. LOL
 
I inject BAM 15, and these days I'm watching things closely. Earlier today I felt completely wiped out, and for several hours my resting heart rate sat at 120 (!), which forced me to lie down with my head elevated. At 25mg I got chest pain, so I cut the dose sharply down to 5mg.

I may give it another shot tomorrow, run it for a week, and if the negative reactions continue, BAM 15 is out.
 
lastresort said:

I inject BAM 15, and these days I'm watching things closely. Earlier today I felt completely wiped out, and for several hours my resting heart rate sat at 120 (!), which forced me to lie down with my head elevated. At 25mg I got chest pain, so I cut the dose sharply down to 5mg.

I may give it another shot tomorrow, run it for a week, and if the negative reactions continue, BAM 15 is out.
Perhaps that was exactly what the peptide was supposed to do. It sounds as though your body was burning calories without you doing anything. I hope you're monitoring your blood sugar, since exercise can imitate that and Glp-1 may add to the effect.

BAM-15 is something I plan to avoid. My goal is to boost mitochondrial efficiency (nad+, ss31, mots-c), whereas BAM-15 reduces it.
 
Back
Top