Combining Aod-9604 with Tirzepatide

toomuch77

Explorer
Joined
Mar 9, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I'm considering introducing Aod-9604 into my tirzepatide weight loss plan. From what I gather, it works especially well on visceral fat, which for me means the belly area. I'm 5'8" and 234lbs, so there's a considerable distance ahead of me.

I've just started week 2 of tirz. Would it be premature to stack something else at this point? I'm not overly worried.

Has anyone here paired these 2? What dosing would you suggest? Or any other stacking ideas based on personal experience?

Thanks
 
What's your weekly tirz dosage in mg? You need a minimum of 4 weeks for it to accumulate and for the complete effect to kick in.

My suggestion is to hold off on stacking any additional weight-loss compounds until either you've hit your target weight but still carry abdominal fat, or you've topped out your tirz dose. Also, multiple folks here have reported that AOD is basically ineffective.
 
AOD has gotten little attention around here. Mice possess far more receptors: /

From what people report, women tend to respond to AOD more than men do. Still, whatever weight or fat comes off might simply be the result of the GLPs they're using.
 
Although this community rarely shows enthusiasm for AOD, plenty of people elsewhere insist it works. My own experience: after using it for some time alongside cardio and resistance training, I noticed results. I also have spent an extended period on 10mg of triz plus 3mg of reta.
 
From what I recall, the head researcher stated that AOD was ineffective — or words to that effect. Sure, there's still a chance it helps certain individuals, but on the whole, it was a failure.
 
Thanks all. Last night I read up on things. In my research, I'll give NAD plus a shot instead. My thinking is that it'll go better alongside tirz.

Some of what I've been seeing is wild. It's honestly pretty crazy.
 
I picked up 2 vials of aod, but I haven't started using it yet. For now I'm sticking with what was suggested earlier and plan to test it out down the road. When you do it, you'll want to locate some ga water to use for reconstitution, so that gelling doesn't happen.

I chose the nad plus instead. On top of that, I added ss31. The protocol I'm running has me loading ss31 for 3 weeks, then moving over to mots-c for another 2 to 4 weeks, and throughout it all I keep the nad plus in the mix.

I'm really pleased with how it's going
 
toomuch77 said:

I picked up 2 vials of aod, but I haven't started using it yet. For now I'm sticking with what was suggested earlier and plan to test it out down the road. When you do it, you'll want to locate some ga water to use for reconstitution, so that gelling doesn't happen.

I chose the nad plus instead. On top of that, I added ss31. The protocol I'm running has me loading ss31 for 3 weeks, then moving over to mots-c for another 2 to 4 weeks, and throughout it all I keep the nad plus in the mix.

I'm really pleased with how it's going
According to what I’ve seen in recent research, using the two together at the same time may give the best outcomes.
 
I decided to give AOD a shot since it carries less concern about worsening insulin resistance. Tirzepatide is what I take for a past episode of T2D, and AOD seemed like a sensible entry point into trying a growth hormone secretagogue, ahead of CJC, IPA, Serm, or Tesa. Whether it actually works is still unclear to me, but my sleep quality appears to have gotten much better.
 
Back
Top