Combining an inversion table with Reta

Victorhouston

Explorer
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio TX
Back in 2025 I used tirzepatide on and off across a 6 month stretch, and the weight came off. Then December rolled around and I switched to Reda, and by February I was stacking it with CJC 1295 plus ipamorelin. My activity level is pretty low — I work as a general contractor, so most of what I do is pacing around a client's house, moving through the inside of a home, or climbing up onto the roof.

A few days ago I picked up an inversion table, and I'm curious whether anyone here has tried one of these tables and paired it with some kind of workout routine. I've poked around online and searched a bit, but I'd much rather hear from actual people.

I'll be joining a gym within the next week, but until then I've been using the inversion table and I'd like to work in something that could maybe assist with fat burning or muscle building while I'm on it. Any thoughts would be great.
 
Victorhouston said:

Back in 2025 I used tirzepatide on and off across a 6 month stretch, and the weight came off. Then December rolled around and I switched to Reda, and by February I was stacking it with CJC 1295 plus ipamorelin. My activity level is pretty low — I work as a general contractor, so most of what I do is pacing around a client's house, moving through the inside of a home, or climbing up onto the roof.

A few days ago I picked up an inversion table, and I'm curious whether anyone here has tried one of these tables and paired it with some kind of workout routine. I've poked around online and searched a bit, but I'd much rather hear from actual people.

I'll be joining a gym within the next week, but until then I've been using the inversion table and I'd like to work in something that could maybe assist with fat burning or muscle building while I'm on it. Any thoughts would be great.
My close friend, not myself, used one due to problems with his back. According to him, it provides significant relief for his back.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Victorhouston said:

Back in 2025 I used tirzepatide on and off across a 6 month stretch, and the weight came off. Then December rolled around and I switched to Reda, and by February I was stacking it with CJC 1295 plus ipamorelin. My activity level is pretty low — I work as a general contractor, so most of what I do is pacing around a client's house, moving through the inside of a home, or climbing up onto the roof.

A few days ago I picked up an inversion table, and I'm curious whether anyone here has tried one of these tables and paired it with some kind of workout routine. I've poked around online and searched a bit, but I'd much rather hear from actual people.

I'll be joining a gym within the next week, but until then I've been using the inversion table and I'd like to work in something that could maybe assist with fat burning or muscle building while I'm on it. Any thoughts would be great.
My close friend, not myself, used one due to problems with his back. According to him, it provides significant relief for his back.

CNCCurrency said:

Victorhouston said:

Back in 2025 I used tirzepatide on and off across a 6 month stretch, and the weight came off. Then December rolled around and I switched to Reda, and by February I was stacking it with CJC 1295 plus ipamorelin. My activity level is pretty low — I work as a general contractor, so most of what I do is pacing around a client's house, moving through the inside of a home, or climbing up onto the roof.

A few days ago I picked up an inversion table, and I'm curious whether anyone here has tried one of these tables and paired it with some kind of workout routine. I've poked around online and searched a bit, but I'd much rather hear from actual people.

I'll be joining a gym within the next week, but until then I've been using the inversion table and I'd like to work in something that could maybe assist with fat burning or muscle building while I'm on it. Any thoughts would be great.
My close friend, not myself, used one due to problems with his back. According to him, it provides significant relief for his back.
I'm in the same boat — a car accident left me with back problems that have lasted roughly 15 to 20 years, and it really does provide relief. What I'm trying to figure out now is whether I can add some kind of workout routine to go along with it while I'm using it.
 
Back
Top