Combining 5 aminos, SS31, NAD+ and mots c — what's the right protocol?

Ksyusha

Explorer
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Hey all!

Right now my routine is 5 aminos, and 30 minutes later I take nad+.

What’s the proper way to work SS31 and mots c into that? I’ve looked into it, and from what I gather everything is supposed to be taken in the morning, but I’m unsure about the correct sequence. Or maybe these shouldn’t all be stacked in the first place.

Thanks in advance
 
Running all of that simultaneously strikes me as quite a heavy load — my worry is that if you launch them all at the same time, there's no way to tell which one is responsible for what. Whether ss31 should come before mots c hasn't been settled yet, but in my case I'm doing ss31 first and mots c afterward. With nad+, it's been part of my routine for a long stretch now, so it just sits in the background. Keeping nad going alongside either ss31 or mots c doesn't strike me as problematic. Should you genuinely want to stack 5 amino on top of all that too, then spacing them apart the way you described would be my approach.
 
miameow said:

Running all of that simultaneously strikes me as quite a heavy load — my worry is that if you launch them all at the same time, there's no way to tell which one is responsible for what. Whether ss31 should come before mots c hasn't been settled yet, but in my case I'm doing ss31 first and mots c afterward. With nad+, it's been part of my routine for a long stretch now, so it just sits in the background. Keeping nad going alongside either ss31 or mots c doesn't strike me as problematic. Should you genuinely want to stack 5 amino on top of all that too, then spacing them apart the way you described would be my approach.
Thanks.

Putting everything in at once wasn’t my plan.

NAD+ came first for 4 weeks, after that 5aminos, which I’ve now been on for 3 weeks, and my energy is much higher than before, so I’d like to keep going with it, though I want to bring in SS31 mostly to find out whether my vision gets any better (I’ve come across many claims that it helps)

Not trying to ask something dumb, but I’d like to know whether there’s a sequence for which pep to take first during the day. Like 5 aminos, then SS31 30 mins later, then NAD?
 
Ksyusha said:

miameow said:

Running all of that simultaneously strikes me as quite a heavy load — my worry is that if you launch them all at the same time, there's no way to tell which one is responsible for what. Whether ss31 should come before mots c hasn't been settled yet, but in my case I'm doing ss31 first and mots c afterward. With nad+, it's been part of my routine for a long stretch now, so it just sits in the background. Keeping nad going alongside either ss31 or mots c doesn't strike me as problematic. Should you genuinely want to stack 5 amino on top of all that too, then spacing them apart the way you described would be my approach.
Thanks.

Putting everything in at once wasn’t my plan.

NAD+ came first for 4 weeks, after that 5aminos, which I’ve now been on for 3 weeks, and my energy is much higher than before, so I’d like to keep going with it, though I want to bring in SS31 mostly to find out whether my vision gets any better (I’ve come across many claims that it helps)

Not trying to ask something dumb, but I’d like to know whether there’s a sequence for which pep to take first during the day. Like 5 aminos, then SS31 30 mins later, then NAD?
Got it — that clears things up! Great to hear your energy is up. For me, nad+ didn't really register until ss31 was in the mix. Whether it's helped my vision, I can't say, but overall I do feel better.

There's nothing silly about it.. honestly, protocols vary from person to person and the goal shapes them, but in my case 5 amino and mots c would go before the gym, which means they land after ss31 and nad+.
 
miameow said:

Ksyusha said:

miameow said:

Running all of that simultaneously strikes me as quite a heavy load — my worry is that if you launch them all at the same time, there's no way to tell which one is responsible for what. Whether ss31 should come before mots c hasn't been settled yet, but in my case I'm doing ss31 first and mots c afterward. With nad+, it's been part of my routine for a long stretch now, so it just sits in the background. Keeping nad going alongside either ss31 or mots c doesn't strike me as problematic. Should you genuinely want to stack 5 amino on top of all that too, then spacing them apart the way you described would be my approach.
Thanks.

Putting everything in at once wasn’t my plan.

NAD+ came first for 4 weeks, after that 5aminos, which I’ve now been on for 3 weeks, and my energy is much higher than before, so I’d like to keep going with it, though I want to bring in SS31 mostly to find out whether my vision gets any better (I’ve come across many claims that it helps)

Not trying to ask something dumb, but I’d like to know whether there’s a sequence for which pep to take first during the day. Like 5 aminos, then SS31 30 mins later, then NAD?
Got it — that clears things up! Great to hear your energy is up. For me, nad+ didn't really register until ss31 was in the mix. Whether it's helped my vision, I can't say, but overall I do feel better.

There's nothing silly about it.. honestly, protocols vary from person to person and the goal shapes them, but in my case 5 amino and mots c would go before the gym, which means they land after ss31 and nad+.
When you take ss31, do you then move on to nad and afterward 5aminos and mots c on workout days, or do you avoid using those last 2 in the same session?
 
5-Amino 5mg daily (8 weeks), then 1 month off

SS-31 5mg (30 days), then 1 month off

MOTS-c 5mg 3x per week, cardio days only. Works better. Due for 1 month off

NAD+ 100mg 3x per week. Never on the same day as MOTS-c. Lifting improves with NAD+

Everything is dosed in the AM fasted.
 
chewonmysac said:

5-Amino 5mg daily (8 weeks), then 1 month off

SS-31 5mg (30 days), then 1 month off

MOTS-c 5mg 3x per week, cardio days only. Works better. Due for 1 month off

NAD+ 100mg 3x per week. Never on the same day as MOTS-c. Lifting improves with NAD+

Everything is dosed in the AM fasted.
Hey! Really appreciate it.

I just want to get this straight — are you taking ss31 alongside 5aminos? Or do you alternate, using 5 aminos during the off period from SS31?

Thanks.
 
Ksyusha said:

chewonmysac said:

5-Amino 5mg daily (8 weeks), then 1 month off

SS-31 5mg (30 days), then 1 month off

MOTS-c 5mg 3x per week, cardio days only. Works better. Due for 1 month off

NAD+ 100mg 3x per week. Never on the same day as MOTS-c. Lifting improves with NAD+

Everything is dosed in the AM fasted.
Hey! Really appreciate it.

I just want to get this straight — are you taking ss31 alongside 5aminos? Or do you alternate, using 5 aminos during the off period from SS31?

Thanks.
I take them at the same time. For me, 5 Amino feels comparable to 2 very pure espressos. It has remained one of my core staples. The only reason I cycle off is to keep sensitivity from fading.
 
chewonmysac said:

Ksyusha said:

chewonmysac said:

5-Amino 5mg daily (8 weeks), then 1 month off

SS-31 5mg (30 days), then 1 month off

MOTS-c 5mg 3x per week, cardio days only. Works better. Due for 1 month off

NAD+ 100mg 3x per week. Never on the same day as MOTS-c. Lifting improves with NAD+

Everything is dosed in the AM fasted.
Hey! Really appreciate it.

I just want to get this straight — are you taking ss31 alongside 5aminos? Or do you alternate, using 5 aminos during the off period from SS31?

Thanks.
I take them at the same time. For me, 5 Amino feels comparable to 2 very pure espressos. It has remained one of my core staples. The only reason I cycle off is to keep sensitivity from fading.
Nice!

5 aminos and nad do make a noticeable difference for me, though my routine is 2.5 mg of 5 aminos for 5 days with 2 days off, plus 25 mg of nad daily. When I attempted 50 mg 3 times per week, it didn't suit me — I ended up feeling tired for a few hours following the injection.
 
Back
Top