Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've got the pieces on hand, though I've only just begun stacking Reta with my Tirz. The next step would be Cagri, but not until I'm steady on the Tirz/reta comboPsychDoc said:
I've been layering a Reta microdose on top of my Tirz... and I'm now considering whether to work in a small amount of an Amylin receptor pep (Cagrilintide or Eloralintide) as well. Has anyone here given this a go?
A whole eloralintide section exists on this site, plus plenty of threads about that particular combination.PsychDoc said:
I've been layering a Reta microdose on top of my Tirz... and I'm now considering whether to work in a small amount of an Amylin receptor pep (Cagrilintide or Eloralintide) as well. Has anyone here given this a go?
Without question, this approach will be effective. Just make a few minor tweaks to your daily habits. It can also help you break through a plateau.BBA1969 said:
Since last Tuesday, I've been putting 1mg of elora into my stack alongside 8mg tirz and 6mg reta. The plateau I've been stuck at for 5 weeks is what I'm trying to push past.