EDIT: since the forum rules require it, I have to say again that no vendor names will be mentioned in this post, and I won't be directing anyone toward vendor contacts.
Same here! I've been waiting for my account to get cleared so I could post in this thread, lol.
As for what you asked, yes — for the time being, it is possible to receive shipments from CN without running into any big customs problems.
2 shipments have made it to me in Bogotá straight from CN, coming from 2 different vendors. I shipped one vial of tirz to the Universidad Nacional for identity testing, and the result came back ok. Purity wasn't tested, since apparently that gets done in a different lab, and back then I didn't want to sacrifice another vial plus another cop 700k for it... so I just pinned and prayed. So far it's worked wonders.
I'm thinking of switching to Reta, and my wife just started on brand ozempic, but she's very interested in going grey too, so we'll probably be ordering/testing soon.