College Guy Here, Getting Into Peptides

onewhoismany87

Explorer
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Hey everyone, I'm genuinely glad to have found this place. Around a month back I got going with Reta and Tesa, and the results have been good enough that I wanted to explore this whole little world of ours further. My reason for getting into peps was that I put on a fair bit of weight during COVID and never managed to burn it off. My eating habits have been inconsistent my entire life, though there was never a specific cause behind it. Starting last year I began taking my health and appearance more seriously, driven by a dream I hold for my future self, and that's when I started logging what I eat and exercising.

This summer I finally took the plunge into peps, since work started paying me decently, and I dropped a pretty penny on my first batch of Reta and Tesa through a reseller. Things are going well so far, and ever since I've been talking the ears off anyone willing to listen. This forum has helped me a lot, and I enjoy discussing things I'm eager to learn about with like minded people, so thanks for having me.
 
Back
Top