Cloudy Reta and clumpy AOD after mixing — what's going on?

Svartr

Explorer
Joined
Dec 23, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Hiya

A batch arrived for me containing Reta 20mg with a red cap, plus AOD 5mg in a blue / purple cap.

I reconstituted one vial of each. The reta came out cloudy; according to the vendo, the BAC could be the culprit and no one else has reported an issue. As for the AOD, there are small clumps visible. It appears it didn't fully dissolve? The advice I got was to combine 80% bac water with 20% AA. Has anyone else run into this with their AOD?

Is filtering worth a try, or should I bin it? Before I waste another vial, I'll pick up more BAC 😕
 
Try adding something that brings the pH up. I've used Phosphate Buffered Saline in the past, and it turned the solution completely clear.
 
Floki575 said:

Try adding something that brings the pH up. I've used Phosphate Buffered Saline in the past, and it turned the solution completely clear.
Should it go into the BAC or the cloudy mix? And what quantity should I use?
 
Svartr said:

Floki575 said:

Try adding something that brings the pH up. I've used Phosphate Buffered Saline in the past, and it turned the solution completely clear.
Should it go into the BAC or the cloudy mix? And what quantity should I use?
It's fine to put it straight into the cloudy solution. When I combined 50% PBS with 50% bac, my cloudy reta turned clear.
 
That AOD has turned into gel!

Simply use bac water, but make sure the vacuum stays in the vial (use a new vial).

A cloudy vial is nothing but trash.

I have never used AA with any reta...
 
With reta and aod, bac water is the only thing I've ever used, and my results have always come out clear. I don't know why their answer to you was anything else.
 
Svartr said:

Floki575 said:

Try adding something that brings the pH up. I've used Phosphate Buffered Saline in the past, and it turned the solution completely clear.
Should it go into the BAC or the cloudy mix? And what quantity should I use?
Before anything else, check the pH of your BAC. Take those readings to whichever AI you like best, and have it tell you what to put into your recon. Request the math too—it's not that hard. When I was in school, this was covered by the end of middle school and revisited in high school... Ugh, another reminder that I'm getting old!
 
Peps-Enthusiast said:

With reta and aod, bac water is the only thing I've ever used, and my results have always come out clear. I don't know why their answer to you was anything else.
I've run into this too, though I make a point of letting the powder sit out and reach room temperature for roughly 20 to 30mins prior to mixing in the bac water.
 
Rezwalker said:

That AOD has turned into gel!

Simply use bac water, but make sure the vacuum stays in the vial (use a new vial).

A cloudy vial is nothing but trash.

I have never used AA with any reta...
The AOD looks clear, though there are white floaties in it. The picture isn't sharp enough to show much. I was advised to put AA into the AOD, not the reta. Since the vendor's response doesn't satisfy me, I'll get new BAC, check its PH before anything else, and then give it another go.
 
Svartr said:

Hiya

A batch arrived for me containing Reta 20mg with a red cap, plus AOD 5mg in a blue / purple cap.

I reconstituted one vial of each. The reta came out cloudy; according to the vendo, the BAC could be the culprit and no one else has reported an issue. As for the AOD, there are small clumps visible. It appears it didn't fully dissolve? The advice I got was to combine 80% bac water with 20% AA. Has anyone else run into this with their AOD?

Is filtering worth a try, or should I bin it? Before I waste another vial, I'll pick up more BAC 😕

What BAC did you use — was it Hospira?

If it was Hospira, ask for your money back. If it wasn't, test the PH of your BAC; the acceptable range is 5-7. Should that check out, still request a refund.

A reconstituted GLP1 that only turns clear once you start acting like a chemist is a bad product and has no business being injected. Any supplier who pushes you into that kind of experimentation is one to steer clear of going forward.
 
I noticed that GYC (ggpeps) offers 15mg kits and openly states that clarity cannot be guaranteed. I'm not an expert, but if it turns cloudy with Hospira, wouldn't that mean it's no good???
 
From what I've gathered, AOD is unreliable, and since I've never tried it, getting a clear mix might just come down to chance.

Reta, on the other hand, definitely should not turn into gel. I've reconstituted Reta using my tap water, vendor water alone, and even PBS at pH 7.15 — every time it stayed perfectly clear with zero problems. I'd push the vendor harder about the Reta itself, no exceptions.
 
Back
Top