Cloudy bac water — is that expected?

sunnygirl

Explorer
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
 
sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
Since the bottles aren't see-through, it's tough to judge. Draw a bit into a syringe
 
sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
Honestly, that’s how mine appears too—it’s simply the container.
 
CNCCurrency said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
Honestly, that’s how mine appears too—it’s simply the container.
9482cb5d90f3003b020dbb741c0408f30eba903cbd9224c16b10fc1eaf8a04b5.webp
 
CNCCurrency said:

CNCCurrency said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
Honestly, that’s how mine appears too—it’s simply the container.
View attachment 10837
 
sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
That's just the container, not the liquid inside. Nothing to worry about. Mine from Hospira has the same appearance.
 
CNCCurrency said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
Since the bottles aren't see-through, it's tough to judge. Draw a bit into a syringe
I gave it a go just now, and it appears clear! Thanks a lot
 
ultima thule said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
That's just the container, not the liquid inside. Nothing to worry about. Mine from Hospira has the same appearance.
Appreciate it!
 
sunnygirl said:

ultima thule said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
That's just the container, not the liquid inside. Nothing to worry about. Mine from Hospira has the same appearance.
Appreciate it!
Not a problem.
 
ultima thule said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
That's just the container, not the liquid inside. Nothing to worry about. Mine from Hospira has the same appearance.
I've noticed the same thing.
 
sunnygirl said:

CNCCurrency said:

sunnygirl said:

Hi everyone! I’ve just purchased bac water for the 1st time, so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be like. It’s been a hot day today, so I have no idea how long it sat outside waiting for me. Does bac water normally “look” like this, or is something off?
Since the bottles aren't see-through, it's tough to judge. Draw a bit into a syringe
I gave it a go just now, and it appears clear! Thanks a lot
That's exactly what I was going to say...
 
The container has a cloudy appearance 🙂 The water itself is clear. Try drawing a small quantity with a seringe.
 
Back
Top