CJC-Ipamorelin Fatigue

Heatherweather

Explorer
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
I went on CJC+IPA due to horrific insomnia I’ve been dealing with for years. I’m a few days in and today I am so groggy. I’m sleeping a little better than normal, but is this a normal side? Cause I like sleep but I don’t want to be a foggy mess the next day.
 
When I began it, the brain fog hit me hard. My sleep never improved from it either. Right now I'm taking a break from it, but my main reason for using it was to reduce muscle loss during a calorie deficit.
 
This is a reasonably frequent effect of elevated GH.

Most of the time it comes down to fluid retention, which leaves you feeling "heavy" along with tiredness.

Other times the cause is a shift in how glucose is processed, with insulin rising, producing something like "post meal fatigue".

Whichever the reason, it typically fades over the course of a few weeks while your body adjusts.

That said, should headaches, nausea, and/or vision problems appear, that may point to intracranial hypertension (IH) — an uncommon yet not unheard of and very serious side effect seen with rHGH — and you ought to halt right away, since it can lead to blindness (tbh not sure if secretagogues can cause IH, Tesa doesn’t).
 
CJC / ipa was something I could not tolerate in the slightest. It left me feeling awful.

Tesamorelin, by contrast, has worked out really well for me.

Why the two affect me so differently is a mystery to me, but that is how it turned out.
 
Back
Top