CJC/IPA Vs HGH

Justatechdude said:

After 6 weeks on CJC/IPa, my labs came back with just a 26% rise in OGF, and my z score hasn't moved past +0.5.

From what I gather, Tesa is thought to deliver stronger outcomes, possibly boosting things by about 100%. I plan to get tested again at the 12 week mark to check the picture at cycle's end. Still, before committing to either route, I'll likely weigh what Tesa costs against GH. Plus dig deeper.

Looking into the upsides and downsides to map out the risk profiles.
I skipped any initial bloodwork, so I have no starting point. That said, one month of CJC/Ipa at 250mcg each, taken both in the morning and at night, left me with a Z score of -0.3. It might have made some difference, just not a big enough one.

Tuesday I go for fresh labs, since I have now switched to HGH (currently 3iu/day).

Being in my early 50s could explain why CJC/Ipa didn't deliver what I was hoping for. Just out of curiosity, what's your age or age range?
 
Troposphere said:

Justatechdude said:

After 6 weeks on CJC/IPa, my labs came back with just a 26% rise in OGF, and my z score hasn't moved past +0.5.

From what I gather, Tesa is thought to deliver stronger outcomes, possibly boosting things by about 100%. I plan to get tested again at the 12 week mark to check the picture at cycle's end. Still, before committing to either route, I'll likely weigh what Tesa costs against GH. Plus dig deeper.

Looking into the upsides and downsides to map out the risk profiles.
I skipped any initial bloodwork, so I have no starting point. That said, one month of CJC/Ipa at 250mcg each, taken both in the morning and at night, left me with a Z score of -0.3. It might have made some difference, just not a big enough one.

Tuesday I go for fresh labs, since I have now switched to HGH (currently 3iu/day).

Being in my early 50s could explain why CJC/Ipa didn't deliver what I was hoping for. Just out of curiosity, what's your age or age range?
42.

If it hasn’t risen after 6 weeks, I’m thinking about giving Tesa a try for a cycle.
 
Justatechdude said:

Troposphere said:

Justatechdude said:

After 6 weeks on CJC/IPa, my labs came back with just a 26% rise in OGF, and my z score hasn't moved past +0.5.

From what I gather, Tesa is thought to deliver stronger outcomes, possibly boosting things by about 100%. I plan to get tested again at the 12 week mark to check the picture at cycle's end. Still, before committing to either route, I'll likely weigh what Tesa costs against GH. Plus dig deeper.

Looking into the upsides and downsides to map out the risk profiles.
I skipped any initial bloodwork, so I have no starting point. That said, one month of CJC/Ipa at 250mcg each, taken both in the morning and at night, left me with a Z score of -0.3. It might have made some difference, just not a big enough one.

Tuesday I go for fresh labs, since I have now switched to HGH (currently 3iu/day).

Being in my early 50s could explain why CJC/Ipa didn't deliver what I was hoping for. Just out of curiosity, what's your age or age range?
42.

If it hasn’t risen after 6 weeks, I’m thinking about giving Tesa a try for a cycle.
Let us know how it goes. Not many threads out there where folks give updates over time on HGH and the GH secretagogues.
 
0d21eda85fe492d28c184a058f66a1ebf6d470f6a75d5d4897b4e8eec8facff7.webp


0d21eda85fe492d28c184a058f66a1ebf6d470f6a75d5d4897b4e8eec8facff7.webp


I didn't have any baseline labs drawn, but 250mcg of CJC/Ipa taken twice a day brought me to 124ng/mL initially, with a Z-score of -0.3. At 3iu/day of HGH, I reached 238ng/mL and a Z-score of 1.2
 
Troposphere said:

View attachment 10208

View attachment 10208

I didn't have any baseline labs drawn, but 250mcg of CJC/Ipa taken twice a day brought me to 124ng/mL initially, with a Z-score of -0.3. At 3iu/day of HGH, I reached 238ng/mL and a Z-score of 1.2
I'm in the same boat. No baseline for me, and I never got tested while on CJC/IPA. After moving over to HGH, I waited 3 months and then ran labs. At 2iu per day, my numbers came back at 288 with a 1.7 z-score. I'm 52. It's interesting how the dose needed to get a response from HGH varies from one person to the next.
 
lastresort said:

Troposphere said:

View attachment 10208

View attachment 10208

I didn't have any baseline labs drawn, but 250mcg of CJC/Ipa taken twice a day brought me to 124ng/mL initially, with a Z-score of -0.3. At 3iu/day of HGH, I reached 238ng/mL and a Z-score of 1.2
Wow, that's surprising. Direct HGH administration clearly outperforms secretagogues.
From what I've come across, individual variation plays a big role, so getting labs done is essential.

MikeyMike said:

Troposphere said:

View attachment 10208

View attachment 10208

I didn't have any baseline labs drawn, but 250mcg of CJC/Ipa taken twice a day brought me to 124ng/mL initially, with a Z-score of -0.3. At 3iu/day of HGH, I reached 238ng/mL and a Z-score of 1.2
I'm in the same boat. No baseline for me, and I never got tested while on CJC/IPA. After moving over to HGH, I waited 3 months and then ran labs. At 2iu per day, my numbers came back at 288 with a 1.7 z-score. I'm 52. It's interesting how the dose needed to get a response from HGH varies from one person to the next.
Getting that kind of outcome at just 2iu per day is impressive
 
lastresort said:

Troposphere said:

View attachment 10208

View attachment 10208

I didn't have any baseline labs drawn, but 250mcg of CJC/Ipa taken twice a day brought me to 124ng/mL initially, with a Z-score of -0.3. At 3iu/day of HGH, I reached 238ng/mL and a Z-score of 1.2
Wow, that's surprising. Direct HGH administration clearly outperforms secretagogues.

LabRatts said:

These serve distinct purposes and are chosen for distinct reasons.

When your body can produce GH on its own (and using CJC/Ipa still counts as your own production), go with that route. If that isn’t possible, HGH is the option. That’s the whole decision.
At 60, my gh was low. For 2 yrs I'd been constantly fatigued, achy and worn out. Testosterone testing showed nothing wrong. I gave cjc/ipam a shot — it did help, though only mildly — but 5 weeks in, I became sensitized to it. So I moved to 1.5 iu of 191aa, and the change was dramatic: starting day 1, the fatigue was gone. It genuinely turned my life around. I suspect I have aghd.

For someone younger, I don't see much upside to cjc — unless you're in puberty and chasing an extra growth spurt.

IMHO, cjc makes sense for people 45+ whose gh is on a slow decline.

When gh deficiency is severe, 191aa is the route to take — 1-3 iu / day. Higher doses carry side effect risk; at low doses it's very safe.

Best approach is to trial low doses of either and observe your own response — ymmv.

Taking both simultaneously isn't advised. You can do it if gh goes in early morning — igf1 levels fall after roughly 15 hours — and then cjc at bedtime if you insist, though it won't contribute much gh compared with an injection. Still, keeping the pituitary active is good practice. Excess gh drives igf1 up a lot, and the pituitary shuts down.

I could be right or wrong — I'm only 8 weeks into this game
 
Riviera said:

lastresort said:

Troposphere said:

View attachment 10208

View attachment 10208

I didn't have any baseline labs drawn, but 250mcg of CJC/Ipa taken twice a day brought me to 124ng/mL initially, with a Z-score of -0.3. At 3iu/day of HGH, I reached 238ng/mL and a Z-score of 1.2
Wow, that's surprising. Direct HGH administration clearly outperforms secretagogues.

LabRatts said:

These serve distinct purposes and are chosen for distinct reasons.

When your body can produce GH on its own (and using CJC/Ipa still counts as your own production), go with that route. If that isn’t possible, HGH is the option. That’s the whole decision.
At 60, my gh was low. For 2 yrs I'd been constantly fatigued, achy and worn out. Testosterone testing showed nothing wrong. I gave cjc/ipam a shot — it did help, though only mildly — but 5 weeks in, I became sensitized to it. So I moved to 1.5 iu of 191aa, and the change was dramatic: starting day 1, the fatigue was gone. It genuinely turned my life around. I suspect I have aghd.

For someone younger, I don't see much upside to cjc — unless you're in puberty and chasing an extra growth spurt.

IMHO, cjc makes sense for people 45+ whose gh is on a slow decline.

When gh deficiency is severe, 191aa is the route to take — 1-3 iu / day. Higher doses carry side effect risk; at low doses it's very safe.

Best approach is to trial low doses of either and observe your own response — ymmv.

Taking both simultaneously isn't advised. You can do it if gh goes in early morning — igf1 levels fall after roughly 15 hours — and then cjc at bedtime if you insist, though it won't contribute much gh compared with an injection. Still, keeping the pituitary active is good practice. Excess gh drives igf1 up a lot, and the pituitary shuts down.

I could be right or wrong — I'm only 8 weeks into this game
There's just one part of what you wrote that I can't get behind. Speaking as someone who falls into that group, CJC didn't do much for me at all.
 
Troposphere said:

Riviera said:

lastresort said:

Troposphere said:

View attachment 10208

View attachment 10208

I didn't have any baseline labs drawn, but 250mcg of CJC/Ipa taken twice a day brought me to 124ng/mL initially, with a Z-score of -0.3. At 3iu/day of HGH, I reached 238ng/mL and a Z-score of 1.2
Wow, that's surprising. Direct HGH administration clearly outperforms secretagogues.

LabRatts said:

These serve distinct purposes and are chosen for distinct reasons.

When your body can produce GH on its own (and using CJC/Ipa still counts as your own production), go with that route. If that isn’t possible, HGH is the option. That’s the whole decision.
At 60, my gh was low. For 2 yrs I'd been constantly fatigued, achy and worn out. Testosterone testing showed nothing wrong. I gave cjc/ipam a shot — it did help, though only mildly — but 5 weeks in, I became sensitized to it. So I moved to 1.5 iu of 191aa, and the change was dramatic: starting day 1, the fatigue was gone. It genuinely turned my life around. I suspect I have aghd.

For someone younger, I don't see much upside to cjc — unless you're in puberty and chasing an extra growth spurt.

IMHO, cjc makes sense for people 45+ whose gh is on a slow decline.

When gh deficiency is severe, 191aa is the route to take — 1-3 iu / day. Higher doses carry side effect risk; at low doses it's very safe.

Best approach is to trial low doses of either and observe your own response — ymmv.

Taking both simultaneously isn't advised. You can do it if gh goes in early morning — igf1 levels fall after roughly 15 hours — and then cjc at bedtime if you insist, though it won't contribute much gh compared with an injection. Still, keeping the pituitary active is good practice. Excess gh drives igf1 up a lot, and the pituitary shuts down.

I could be right or wrong — I'm only 8 weeks into this game
There's just one part of what you wrote that I can't get behind. Speaking as someone who falls into that group, CJC didn't do much for me at all.
I get where you're coming from - but from what you're saying, your hgh levels were already on the low side before you started, right? What was your condition like prior to using the hgh?
 
Riviera said:

Troposphere said:

Riviera said:

lastresort said:

Troposphere said:

View attachment 10208

View attachment 10208

I didn't have any baseline labs drawn, but 250mcg of CJC/Ipa taken twice a day brought me to 124ng/mL initially, with a Z-score of -0.3. At 3iu/day of HGH, I reached 238ng/mL and a Z-score of 1.2
Wow, that's surprising. Direct HGH administration clearly outperforms secretagogues.

LabRatts said:

These serve distinct purposes and are chosen for distinct reasons.

When your body can produce GH on its own (and using CJC/Ipa still counts as your own production), go with that route. If that isn’t possible, HGH is the option. That’s the whole decision.
At 60, my gh was low. For 2 yrs I'd been constantly fatigued, achy and worn out. Testosterone testing showed nothing wrong. I gave cjc/ipam a shot — it did help, though only mildly — but 5 weeks in, I became sensitized to it. So I moved to 1.5 iu of 191aa, and the change was dramatic: starting day 1, the fatigue was gone. It genuinely turned my life around. I suspect I have aghd.

For someone younger, I don't see much upside to cjc — unless you're in puberty and chasing an extra growth spurt.

IMHO, cjc makes sense for people 45+ whose gh is on a slow decline.

When gh deficiency is severe, 191aa is the route to take — 1-3 iu / day. Higher doses carry side effect risk; at low doses it's very safe.

Best approach is to trial low doses of either and observe your own response — ymmv.

Taking both simultaneously isn't advised. You can do it if gh goes in early morning — igf1 levels fall after roughly 15 hours — and then cjc at bedtime if you insist, though it won't contribute much gh compared with an injection. Still, keeping the pituitary active is good practice. Excess gh drives igf1 up a lot, and the pituitary shuts down.

I could be right or wrong — I'm only 8 weeks into this game
There's just one part of what you wrote that I can't get behind. Speaking as someone who falls into that group, CJC didn't do much for me at all.
I get where you're coming from - but from what you're saying, your hgh levels were already on the low side before you started, right? What was your condition like prior to using the hgh?
Posted in the thread 'CJC no DAC 5mg /ipa 5mg' /community-link/thread/22332/

My response over there covers this in a fair amount of detail. I'm just dropping the link so you and anyone else can go take a look at what I wrote.

Edit: that answer would actually be a better fit in this thread, but I can't be bothered to sort that out.
 
Troposphere said:

Riviera said:

Troposphere said:

Riviera said:

lastresort said:

Troposphere said:

View attachment 10208

View attachment 10208

I didn't have any baseline labs drawn, but 250mcg of CJC/Ipa taken twice a day brought me to 124ng/mL initially, with a Z-score of -0.3. At 3iu/day of HGH, I reached 238ng/mL and a Z-score of 1.2
Wow, that's surprising. Direct HGH administration clearly outperforms secretagogues.

LabRatts said:

These serve distinct purposes and are chosen for distinct reasons.

When your body can produce GH on its own (and using CJC/Ipa still counts as your own production), go with that route. If that isn’t possible, HGH is the option. That’s the whole decision.
At 60, my gh was low. For 2 yrs I'd been constantly fatigued, achy and worn out. Testosterone testing showed nothing wrong. I gave cjc/ipam a shot — it did help, though only mildly — but 5 weeks in, I became sensitized to it. So I moved to 1.5 iu of 191aa, and the change was dramatic: starting day 1, the fatigue was gone. It genuinely turned my life around. I suspect I have aghd.

For someone younger, I don't see much upside to cjc — unless you're in puberty and chasing an extra growth spurt.

IMHO, cjc makes sense for people 45+ whose gh is on a slow decline.

When gh deficiency is severe, 191aa is the route to take — 1-3 iu / day. Higher doses carry side effect risk; at low doses it's very safe.

Best approach is to trial low doses of either and observe your own response — ymmv.

Taking both simultaneously isn't advised. You can do it if gh goes in early morning — igf1 levels fall after roughly 15 hours — and then cjc at bedtime if you insist, though it won't contribute much gh compared with an injection. Still, keeping the pituitary active is good practice. Excess gh drives igf1 up a lot, and the pituitary shuts down.

I could be right or wrong — I'm only 8 weeks into this game
There's just one part of what you wrote that I can't get behind. Speaking as someone who falls into that group, CJC didn't do much for me at all.
I get where you're coming from - but from what you're saying, your hgh levels were already on the low side before you started, right? What was your condition like prior to using the hgh?
Posted in the thread 'CJC no DAC 5mg /ipa 5mg' /community-link/thread/22332/

My response over there covers this in a fair amount of detail. I'm just dropping the link so you and anyone else can go take a look at what I wrote.

Edit: that answer would actually be a better fit in this thread, but I can't be bothered to sort that out.
Thanks — I'll take a look.
 
Back
Top