CJC/IPA no flushing - Same kit new vial

Riviera said:


Thank you for posting this.

I never knew Tesa/Ipa could make that big of a difference- so you pinning 2mg weekly and .3mg in evenings additional

Click to expand...

T.Bird said:

Justatechdude said:

T.Bird said:

Justatechdude said:

I'm on my 4th Vial from this kit, and all the sudden i have 0 flushing. Would you chuck it and move on to the next vial?

Yes I was in a test group. and everything back solid.... I mean we used Kraus (not my vote).

My IGF did raise 25% by 5 weeks in so it was working

Have you gone without food for 2 to 3 hurs, the length depending on your last meal?

And if you pin and then immediately eat, the hormone system that IPA sets off gets shut down by your digestive metabolism. So you end up with no flushing.

On top of that, I have seen my own flushing shift day by day, even while drawing from one and the same vial. My guess is that hydration, nutrition, earlier excercise and just how the day went overall all play a part.
I inject right after waking up, then hold off on food for 60 minutes. Usually the flush kicks in before 10 minutes pass.
From everything I've dug up, taking it at night works best—roughly 2-3 hurs after your evening meal, or about an hour prior to going to bed. Your overnight repair mechanisms get switched on, particularly the CJC portion alongside the IPA pulse. The whole thing keeps going through the night. Once you eat, it all stops.

Curious what everyone else has turned up.

I'm running the no dac combo
I wish I could dose at night. That's absolutely the recommended schedule for the reasons you mentioned, but it wrecks my sleep.
 
Riviera said:


Thank you for posting this.

I never knew Tesa/Ipa could make that big of a difference- so you pinning 2mg weekly and .3mg in evenings additional ?

Click to expand...
At the moment I'm running cjc/ipa, purely for a change of pace.

With both Tesa/ipa and cjc/ipa, my schedule is 5 days injecting, then 2 days off. The reason is that I prefer eating later at night and having some drinks on weekends, which would make the shot pointless.
 
Riviera said:

Justatechdude said:

Yeah, I keep flip-flopping on this roughly every 2 weeks, it feels like.

In the end though, I've pretty much landed on sticking with GH since my supplier is solid and the price beats Tesa. And honestly, as long as I'm not reckless with it, the risk side of things looks about the same.

42m here
I gave cjc/ipam a go, then switched over to hgh - finding a reliable source matters a lot, one with high purity and low dimer - for me the change has been drastic....my hg production is low and I'm an older guy.....hoping you get the same results I did...
In what ways did the two experiences diverge?
 
Cannonball72 said:


  • Baseline - IGF 80
  • Tesa - IGF 150 - 2mg (PM)
  • Tesa/Ipa - IGF 182 - 2mg/.3mg (PM)
  • Cjc/ipa - IGF 135 .4mg/.4mg PM, 2.mg/.2mg AM (did draw before AM pin)

Click to expand...
Great info. There's a major gap between tesa on its own and tesa/ipa. I'd been weighing whether to make the change to tesa only, since it costs a lot less than the Tesa/Ipa mix I currently use. Figured tesa was doing the heavy work regardless. What you found points to ipa adding a substantial effect.

Which one did you end up going with?
 
Justatechdude said:


Yeah I was hesitant but the thing that actually convinced me is.

1. HGH is not like TRT, the production comes back

2. There is a widely accepted HGH vendor that I trust. Very well known - and that makes the safety profile better than what I can find for Tesa…

Click to expand...
So who's the one?
 
IronCircuit said:


Awesome data. Big diff between tesa alone and tesa/ipa. I was just debating if it was worth switching over to tesa only, as it's significantly cheaper than the Tesa/Ipa blend I'm using. Thought tesa did most of the lifting anyway. Your results suggest ipa has a large additional impact.

What did you ultimately stick with?

Click to expand...
Right now I'm running cjc-1295/ipa and working my way through a kit.

Tesa/ipa is what I'll switch back to.

I do my own blending at 6:1, Tesa against IPA. On the cost side, IPA barely registers next to the Tesa — it's like sprinkling salt over your steak.
 
Suppose a person already doses cjc/ipa at bedtime — would stacking tesa in the morning bring any meaningful benefit or gain?
 
Back
Top