CJC/IPA no flushing - Same kit new vial

Cannonball72 said:

Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

I never flush from cjc.

Ajejebrazorf said:

Now on my 4th dose from the new kit, and there's no flushing at all, at 100mcg per dose.
Has anyone here had their IGF levels checked?

Did you run tests on your kits?
Yes, I do blood draws 4 times a year. Tesa/ipa blend gives me stronger outcomes, though Tesa and CJC each still beat baseline.
In 1 week, I'll have bloodwork done to close out this 12-week cycle.

Mid cycle, I only saw a 25% bump…

Likely I'll stop relying on secratogues
 
Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

I never flush from cjc.

Ajejebrazorf said:

Now on my 4th dose from the new kit, and there's no flushing at all, at 100mcg per dose.
Has anyone here had their IGF levels checked?

Did you run tests on your kits?
Yes, I do blood draws 4 times a year. Tesa/ipa blend gives me stronger outcomes, though Tesa and CJC each still beat baseline.
In 1 week, I'll have bloodwork done to close out this 12-week cycle.

Mid cycle, I only saw a 25% bump…

Likely I'll stop relying on secratogues
I keep changing my mind on this. At 54, my main goals are visceral fat, recovery, and longevity. Secretagogues seem to cover most of that for me. Still, wanting more is a natural feeling.

What makes the real thing difficult for me is how inconsistent the test results look. Right now my trusted plug doesn't list it in the catalogue.
 
Yeah, I keep flip-flopping on this roughly every 2 weeks, it feels like.

In the end though, I've pretty much landed on sticking with GH since my supplier is solid and the price beats Tesa. And honestly, as long as I'm not reckless with it, the risk side of things looks about the same.

42m here
 
Cannonball72 said:

Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

I never flush from cjc.

Ajejebrazorf said:

Now on my 4th dose from the new kit, and there's no flushing at all, at 100mcg per dose.
Has anyone here had their IGF levels checked?

Did you run tests on your kits?
Yes, I do blood draws 4 times a year. Tesa/ipa blend gives me stronger outcomes, though Tesa and CJC each still beat baseline.

On Tesa/Ipa versus CJC, what IGF numbers are you seeing, and what doses line up with each?
 
Justatechdude said:

Yeah, I keep flip-flopping on this roughly every 2 weeks, it feels like.

In the end though, I've pretty much landed on sticking with GH since my supplier is solid and the price beats Tesa. And honestly, as long as I'm not reckless with it, the risk side of things looks about the same.

42m here

Everything I've come across points to this: when igf stays inside that same non-supra-physiological window, the risk profile doesn't change.

One thing keeps bothering me about swapping out my HGH for something that ramps up my own natural output — that's the reason I still haven't made the jump from Tesa to HGH personally.
 
Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

I never flush from cjc.

Ajejebrazorf said:

Now on my 4th dose from the new kit, and there's no flushing at all, at 100mcg per dose.
Has anyone here had their IGF levels checked?

Did you run tests on your kits?
Yes, I do blood draws 4 times a year. Tesa/ipa blend gives me stronger outcomes, though Tesa and CJC each still beat baseline.
In 1 week, I'll have bloodwork done to close out this 12-week cycle.

Mid cycle, I only saw a 25% bump…

Likely I'll stop relying on secratogues

What amounts are you using? And what did your testing show?
 
IronCircuit said:

Cannonball72 said:

Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

I never flush from cjc.

Ajejebrazorf said:

Now on my 4th dose from the new kit, and there's no flushing at all, at 100mcg per dose.
Has anyone here had their IGF levels checked?

Did you run tests on your kits?
Yes, I do blood draws 4 times a year. Tesa/ipa blend gives me stronger outcomes, though Tesa and CJC each still beat baseline.

On Tesa/Ipa versus CJC, what IGF numbers are you seeing, and what doses line up with each?
  • Starting point - IGF 80
  • Tesa - IGF 150 - 2mg (PM)
  • Tesa/Ipa - IGF 182 - 2mg/.3mg (PM)
  • Cjc/ipa - IGF 135 .4mg/.4mg PM, 2.mg/.2mg AM (drew blood prior to the AM injection)
 
When I first began Tesa, I experienced the flushing sensation, but by the 2nd or 3rd day it stopped happening (I've been using it for 3 months now). Your post has me second-guessing things.
 
Cannonball72 said:


  • Baseline - IGF 80
  • Tesa - IGF 150 - 2mg (PM)
  • Tesa/Ipa - IGF 182 - 2mg/.3mg (PM)
  • Cjc/ipa - IGF 135 .4mg/.4mg PM, 2.mg/.2mg AM (did draw before AM pin)

Click to expand...

Yeah, at those doses those numbers really don't impress, though your starting point is remarkably low. Honestly, a baseline that low might even qualify you for a Pharma prescription. You're clearly headed toward needing HGH.

For me, Tesa/Ipa at 10/3, 2mg per day, went from 157 up to 294. The results have been excellent, but the injection site reactions are rough, so I was thinking about switching to CJC/Ipa at 500mcg daily.

Given that 600mcg only got you 50 points less than Tesa at 2mg did, I doubt I'd be satisfied with that outcome.

One more strong reason for me to go with HGH.
 
IronCircuit said:


Wow, those are underwhelming numbers at those doses for sure, but what a low baseline. I believe that number is low enough to get you prescribed Pharma actually. You’re definitely going to have to move to HGH.

Tesa/Ipa 10/3 at 2mg daily took me from 157 -> 294. My results have been great, but I get bad injection site reactions and was considering trying CJC/Ipa at 500mcg a day.

Based on your response at 600mcg being 50 points lower than Tesa at 2mg, I don’t think I’d be happy with those results.

Another convincing argument for HGH for myself.

Click to expand...
Where I am right now is acceptable to me. I'm 54 years old, and my baseline IGF sits at what you'd expect for someone my age. Once I add the assistance, recovery from training improves a lot. Hgh is something I keep changing my mind about, though reaching an IGF of 300 isn't my goal.
 
IronCircuit said:

Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

I never flush from cjc.

Ajejebrazorf said:

Now on my 4th dose from the new kit, and there's no flushing at all, at 100mcg per dose.
Has anyone here had their IGF levels checked?

Did you run tests on your kits?
Yes, I do blood draws 4 times a year. Tesa/ipa blend gives me stronger outcomes, though Tesa and CJC each still beat baseline.
In 1 week, I'll have bloodwork done to close out this 12-week cycle.

Mid cycle, I only saw a 25% bump…

Likely I'll stop relying on secratogues

What amounts are you using? And what did your testing show?
Evening dosing is off the table for me since it wrecks my sleep.

Starting point

  • May 2, 2026: 140 ng/mL; z score -0.2

Over a 2 week stretch I titrated upward, 300/300 in the mornings, which I do faster.

  • July 7, 2026: 173 ng/mL; Z-score +0.2
 
IronCircuit said:


Wow, those are underwhelming numbers at those doses for sure, but what a low baseline. I believe that number is low enough to get you prescribed Pharma actually. You’re definitely going to have to move to HGH.

Tesa/Ipa 10/3 at 2mg daily took me from 157 -> 294. My results have been great, but I get bad injection site reactions and was considering trying CJC/Ipa at 500mcg a day.

Based on your response at 600mcg being 50 points lower than Tesa at 2mg, I don’t think I’d be happy with those results.

Another convincing argument for HGH for myself.

Click to expand...

I had my doubts at first, but what finally won me over was this.

1. Unlike TRT, HGH allows your natural output to recover

2. I have confidence in a well-established HGH source that's extremely reputable - so the risk profile looks safer to me than what I've been able to dig up on Tesa…
 
Justatechdude said:

I'm on my 4th Vial from this kit, and all the sudden i have 0 flushing. Would you chuck it and move on to the next vial?

Yes I was in a test group. and everything back solid.... I mean we used Kraus (not my vote).

My IGF did raise 25% by 5 weeks in so it was working
Each vial gives you how many days of pins? My approach would be to mix up a different vial and use it on your next pin day. If that one also produces no flush, then just continue pinning from both. There's no reason to throw one out before you have a clear picture of what's happening. Both vials ought to remain usable for a decent stretch, unless each one holds 60-90 days worth.
 
Justatechdude said:


Yeah I was hesitant but the thing that actually convinced me is.

1. HGH is not like TRT, the production comes back

2. There is a widely accepted HGH vendor that I trust. Very well known - and that makes the safety profile better than what I can find for Tesa…

Click to expand...
Tracy or 🦞?

In what way does that vendor's offering give a better safety profile compared with Tesa?

My Tesa/Ipa has been tested for m/p, content, Endo and sterility. Yet the same testing is possible for HGH.

Unless you were referring to something else.
 
IronCircuit said:


Tracy or 🦞?

What about the vendors product makes the safety profile better than Tesa?

My Tesa/Ipa is tested for m/p, content, Endo and sterility. But same can be done for HGH.

Unless you meant something different.

Click to expand...
🦞.

Someone just put me in touch with Tracy, and I'm still unsure about that whole situation. From what I hear, a significant amount of money was taken, products never showed up, and then things just went back to business as usual.
 
Justatechdude said:

Yeah, I keep flip-flopping on this roughly every 2 weeks, it feels like.

In the end though, I've pretty much landed on sticking with GH since my supplier is solid and the price beats Tesa. And honestly, as long as I'm not reckless with it, the risk side of things looks about the same.

42m here
I gave cjc/ipam a go, then switched over to hgh - finding a reliable source matters a lot, one with high purity and low dimer - for me the change has been drastic....my hg production is low and I'm an older guy.....hoping you get the same results I did...
 
Justatechdude said:

I'm on my 4th Vial from this kit, and all the sudden i have 0 flushing. Would you chuck it and move on to the next vial?

Yes I was in a test group. and everything back solid.... I mean we used Kraus (not my vote).

My IGF did raise 25% by 5 weeks in so it was working

Have you gone without food for 2 to 3 hurs, the length depending on your last meal?

And if you pin and then immediately eat, the hormone system that IPA sets off gets shut down by your digestive metabolism. So you end up with no flushing.

On top of that, I have seen my own flushing shift day by day, even while drawing from one and the same vial. My guess is that hydration, nutrition, earlier excercise and just how the day went overall all play a part.
 
Cannonball72 said:


  • Baseline - IGF 80
  • Tesa - IGF 150 - 2mg (PM)
  • Tesa/Ipa - IGF 182 - 2mg/.3mg (PM)
  • Cjc/ipa - IGF 135 .4mg/.4mg PM, 2.mg/.2mg AM (did draw before AM pin)

Click to expand...
I appreciate you sharing this.

I had no idea Tesa/Ipa was capable of such a large effect- so you're injecting 2mg per week plus .3mg in the evenings on top of that?
 
T.Bird said:

Justatechdude said:

I'm on my 4th Vial from this kit, and all the sudden i have 0 flushing. Would you chuck it and move on to the next vial?

Yes I was in a test group. and everything back solid.... I mean we used Kraus (not my vote).

My IGF did raise 25% by 5 weeks in so it was working

Have you gone without food for 2 to 3 hurs, the length depending on your last meal?

And if you pin and then immediately eat, the hormone system that IPA sets off gets shut down by your digestive metabolism. So you end up with no flushing.

On top of that, I have seen my own flushing shift day by day, even while drawing from one and the same vial. My guess is that hydration, nutrition, earlier excercise and just how the day went overall all play a part.
I inject right after waking up, then hold off on food for 60 minutes. Usually the flush kicks in before 10 minutes pass.
 
Justatechdude said:

T.Bird said:

Justatechdude said:

I'm on my 4th Vial from this kit, and all the sudden i have 0 flushing. Would you chuck it and move on to the next vial?

Yes I was in a test group. and everything back solid.... I mean we used Kraus (not my vote).

My IGF did raise 25% by 5 weeks in so it was working

Have you gone without food for 2 to 3 hurs, the length depending on your last meal?

And if you pin and then immediately eat, the hormone system that IPA sets off gets shut down by your digestive metabolism. So you end up with no flushing.

On top of that, I have seen my own flushing shift day by day, even while drawing from one and the same vial. My guess is that hydration, nutrition, earlier excercise and just how the day went overall all play a part.
I inject right after waking up, then hold off on food for 60 minutes. Usually the flush kicks in before 10 minutes pass.
From everything I've dug up, taking it at night works best—roughly 2-3 hurs after your evening meal, or about an hour prior to going to bed. Your overnight repair mechanisms get switched on, particularly the CJC portion alongside the IPA pulse. The whole thing keeps going through the night. Once you eat, it all stops.

Curious what everyone else has turned up.

I'm running the no dac combo
 
Back
Top