CJC/IPA no flushing - Same kit new vial

Justatechdude

Explorer
Joined
May 5, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
US
I'm on my 4th Vial from this kit, and all the sudden i have 0 flushing. Would you chuck it and move on to the next vial?

Yes I was in a test group. and everything back solid.... I mean we used Kraus (not my vote).

My IGF did raise 25% by 5 weeks in so it was working
 
Yep, I'd grab the next vial and set that one aside... zero flush... that's odd... I don't think the problem is on your end... maybe have somebody else pin it and watch whether they flush. Should flushing show up once you move to the following vial, that tells you the previous one was bad.....if you're second-guessing it, the risk just isn't worth it
 
Could someone explain what this flushing is like? I'll be getting my first ipa kit before long.
 
Hgo904 said:

Could someone explain what this flushing is like? I'll be getting my first ipa kit before long.
About 5-10 minutes following your cjc shot, a warm flush shows up on your face....that's just how it goes....it also confirms the cjc went in....sort of pleasant
 
Flushing by itself wouldn't make me throw it out. A 25% rise in your IGF tells you more about whether anything was going on. Before you switch, I'd take a careful look at how it was stored and at the batch details.
 
Not something specific to CJC, but I've definitely found that certain Reta vials hit harder than others. We likely put more trust in the batch data than it deserves.
 
To add to this: for 4 days straight, there was no flushing at all.

Since the cost is so low, I figured there was no point in sticking with it, so I switched. That was vial number 4 out of the kit.

This morning I drew from a brand new vial — the 5th one in that same kit — and the flushing came back.

I'm convinced that was the correct decision. Most likely reduced purity and mass.
 
px1984 said:

Not something specific to CJC, but I've definitely found that certain Reta vials hit harder than others. We likely put more trust in the batch data than it deserves.
Yep, testing with a group only lowers the risk somewhat. It won't catch everything 100%.
 
Justatechdude said:

To add to this: for 4 days straight, there was no flushing at all.

Since the cost is so low, I figured there was no point in sticking with it, so I switched. That was vial number 4 out of the kit.

This morning I drew from a brand new vial — the 5th one in that same kit — and the flushing came back.

I'm convinced that was the correct decision. Most likely reduced purity and mass.
Yeah - glad to hear it and smart decision - it's possible that vial has no cjc in it at all - or like you mentioned, reduced purity and mass - though it would need to be extremely low for zero flush to occur - cjc doesn't require much to trigger a flush...
 
Justatechdude said:

Cannonball72 said:

I never flush from cjc.

Ajejebrazorf said:

Now on my 4th dose from the new kit, and there's no flushing at all, at 100mcg per dose.
Has anyone here had their IGF levels checked?

Did you run tests on your kits?
Yes, I do blood draws 4 times a year. Tesa/ipa blend gives me stronger outcomes, though Tesa and CJC each still beat baseline.
 
Cannonball72 said:


Have had good results, never flushing.

Click to expand...
That's curious. For me, the flush has always shown up. It feels a lot like the rush you get from niacin.
 
OzzyFit said:

At 100mcg I get no flush at all. It only hits me once I go up to 200.
I've never gone that low on it. Maybe that's the reason. I figure I went full psycho and ran 500mcg. Next time I'd probably kick off at about 200mcg.
 
Back
Top